Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,050 members, 7,825,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love (6832 Views)

46 Facts About Animals That Will Make You Respect Them.no 34 Will Off You / Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Admire Their Blessing And Swag This 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
does she hav yarnsh? Come u dis perv, am nad like u ok... Have some decency for once, u need to sanitize ur thoughts wit izal and shetos
ok kolo woya swear, if u have admired her yansh n u are lying let thunda fire ur left balls. amen
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ehn na.. undecided.. Wetin u dey talk na im i no understand... undecided undecided
The mountain contain some mineral resources So I thought they wanna sell the mountain
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Oloshi.. Na which cage ur papa put me..grin
oloriburukun d one wen ur mama put u
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You wan test my evaluation of ishilove ba? Guy she is wise than you take her for ooo... Bet she has no mind for trouble.

Let the mediocre Damonvamp be. He seeks to dine with his superiors
So I am verbose/flowery. It's no fault of mine that these folks do not invest time to replenish and enlarge their depleted vocabulary stock, is it?grin

I'd continue to speak and (type-)write like I have always done, not minding if it makes anyone feel inferior or not.wink
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The mountain contain some mineral resources So I thought they wanna sell the mountain
.... undecided
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by demmy0325(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
oloriburukun d one wen ur mama put u
.. Grow sense.. grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let the mediocre Damonvamp be. He seeks to dine with his superiors
So I am verbose/flowery. It's no fault of mine that these folks do not invest time to replenish and enlarge their depleted vocabulary stock, is it?grin

I'd continue to speak and (type-)write like I have always done, not minding if it makes anyone feel inferior or not.wink
Exactly boss
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dyslexic dimwit, even Ishìlove keeps reaffirming my typo-eloquence so it's only normal that you'd be intimidated by my command of my anglo lingua.

That I rule you mediocre lots with my lexical prowess as obvious as the pikes/spines on a cactus. You are beneath my stratum.

Brah, take it Easy on him grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Grow sense.. grin
shoro niyen
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
does she hav yarnsh? Come u dis perv, am nad like u ok... Have some decency for once, u need to sanitize ur thoughts wit izal and shetos

He should sanitize his Thoughts but u still asked if she has Yansh?? shocked
Bros which way grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
*snatch the cup of tea from her hand and take a sip* Clears throat and gesticulate with my hands as I speak.. Mind telling us who you respect,love and admire on nairaland?
Erm.....

I respect no one undecided

Admire all smiley

And Love little wink

* pours myself another cup of tea. smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

the guy no look face before him comment now Hm don murder the guygrin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
MzMayD:
Erm.....

I respect no one undecided

Admire all smiley

And Love little wink

* pours myself another cup of tea. smiley
*Shake my head in agreement*... Thanks for the cup of tea.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
like seriously d only nairalander i respect and love is ROKTU, for making guys like dhray99, kngtom, trukpusher, cuehector, agapeharis, mrcock,
origin101, jacksparrow0712, Dakrebel666 make use of their vaseline. "no offence

rokiatu cannot make me cop a Vaseline. that her oversized yansh is not enticing.

if anybody would- it'd have to be dechandel. those her foxy & alluring thighs are almost irresistible grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The skunk-esque knuckleheaded DamonVAMP asked for it. Hopefully my scathing comments would REVAMP his dead brain.smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
*Shake my head in agreement*... Thanks for the cup of tea.
You are welcome.

But next time try asking before taking tongue tongue.

hey!!!

you didn't clean the cup undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

He should sanitize his Thoughts but u still asked if she has Yansh?? shocked
Bros which way grin
I was quotin him.. Like lettn him hear himself..
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The skunk-esque knuckleheaded DamonVAMP asked for it. Hopefully my scathing comments would REVAMP his dead brain.smiley
opss!!

Will you ever let the poor soul be ?grin grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Of cos it would....he seems to me like a stalker
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
the guy no look face before him comment now Hm don murder the guygrin

I tell you!
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I was quotin him.. Like lettn him hear himself..

Your DP tho shocked
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Your DP tho shocked
fear dey catch u? tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
MzMayD:
opss!!

Will you ever let the poor soul be ?grin grin

Haggard rodents like him always start wildfires that end up consuming them.

What have you been up to of late?
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Slimzjoe(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
fear dey catch u? tongue

I swear.....of all thinz to Hold?? A Cutlass
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I swear.....of all thinz to Hold?? A Cutlass
no worry, d next one na pump action...
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Haggard rodents like him always start wildfires that end up consuming them.

What have you been up to of late?
Trying to take over the world grin grin

I've been very busy with school sad sad sad

Well come back from ishi' s. prison. cheesy

Hope you are doing great wink
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Here is my list

1 Ishilove: I respect her For her Vivacity, simplicity and affability. Her phlegmatic nature is something to admire in a Lady

really?
or you mean - her wickedness, insensitiveness & swiftness to press the ban button ? cheesy

besides Ishilove[no offence] but why is your neck so long in your photo grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by dechandel(f): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

rok iatu cannot make me cop a Vaseline. that her oversized yansh is not enticing.

if anybody would- it'd have to be decha ndel. those her foxy & alluring thighs are almost irresistible grin
LOL
Do you ever forget things? I mean, that picture is as old as Nairaland lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:

I honestly mean no disrespect to the op, but do you believe his vocabulary was properly used? I don't.

In addition, a lot of your verbiage is completely unnecessary. No offence smiley

thesonofmark is a learner compared to streetwize ✘

www.nairaland.com/411379/streetwize-booth
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
MzMayD:
Trying to take over the world grin grin

I've been very busy with school sad sad sad

Well come back from ishi' s. prison. cheesy

Hope you are doing great wink

Ishilove actually restricted me from commenting in the Romance Section...till Sunday.

I've been doing great...and staying away from trouble.wink
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

really?
or you mean - her wickedness, insensitiveness & swiftness to press the ban button ? cheesy

besides Ishilove[no offence] but why is your neck so long in your photo grin

On the contrary rebel grin grin she is beautiful.

More beautiful than people describe her to be.

Jesus!!!

I was expecting a long nosed scary Italian witch grin grin grin

but am seeing someone else smiley

she is beautiful tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

thesonof.mark is a learner compared to streetwize ✘

www.nairaland.com/411379/streetwize-booth

I do not have the luxury of pre-knowledge and time to compose rebuttals like you rappers do. I give on-the-spot and near-instantaneous replies/rebuttals and everyone still finds them impressive. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? / Watch Nollywood Actress Hannah Ogundare How She Go Naked!!!! / How Do I Get To Cele B/stop Agodo Egbe From Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.