Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf (740 Views)

* * * Body Bag Entertainment: ~ Peindanzo Vs Obesemf ~ * * * / **++**The Show Off: Laykorn Vs Raplinx999**++** / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by kr0ne(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=16pt]The Holocaust Tourney[WOME] [Quarter Finals][/size]

Laykorn Vs Obesemf

voting criteria

•opener - 1 point

•rhymes - 2 points

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points

•punchlines -3 points

•personals - 2 points

•flow - 1 point

•wordplays - 2 points

•closer - 1 point

Rules & Regulations✘

•Bar limit:-10 bars[10 quatrains]

•Deadline:- 24th June 2015 [8pm]

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date

•No biting[stealing/plagiarizing], no stretching, feeding & no recycling of lines

•No smearing comments about any bar or biting accusations without proof

•The rest of the rules can be found on this thread:- https://www.nairaland.com/2392946/holocaust-tourney-quarter-finals-wome

•Goodluck..
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by obesemf(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
let's dance
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
*enters puffing ma weed* Alright boys lets go there.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by tpiadotcom: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
. . . . . . . .
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
To my Bush regime, this guy's Afghanistan/ his battle rap too weak, he lacks infantryman/ darn! Who let this _bitch in here, he lack SWAG in this rap/ so if you hear Obese herein (Obesere).............know he's none but a fuji musician

I'm Antarctica........ You'll shiver when my blows get ya/ you think you know rap? Mtcheew i know better/ I'm a goal getter/ his 'rebuttals' on ffr, exposed the slow fella/ he couldn't stand the HEAT Giyazz brought.................the nigga must be an addict to cold weather

I'm Lionel Messi here..........I'm fast and skilled/ but you're Aiyegbeni; wack like shitt / i shouldn't be doing RAP here, if d' judge shall gree/ cos like Jack And Jill/ I could send you tumbling Down The Hill/ with R 'N' B

Your punches (PUNCH IS) so fake, poor mad guy/they won't sell even at the NEWSPAPER stand/ he won't get hidden defects even if he bury his bars at night/............. Cos even novice who don't know her left from her right/ knows his rhymes are wack

Ishilove:

@obesemf
Guy, your ryhmes ain't it at all. No ofeinse
obesemf:

eya embarassed

Teks or Ak's, bitch I got my Guns Intact/ me on the 'Jamaica Grind' shoot me bullet Pon this Faq/ in this BATTLEFIELD if he's forming bad/ ill strangle him till he breathes NO AIR nigga you dyeing RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW JORDIN SPARK!!!

I don't give 2fvcks about what this imp be saying/ cos my strategies are well planned, the win I'm taking/ I'll amputate his limbs and slay him/ fvck Aloe Black I'M The MAN here Obesemf is just a lil bitch nigga .......Bruce Jenner in the making

I hit you with bars and watch you scream to death I'm a lyrical sadist/ you can't even win this brawl using physical magic/ cos your juju is out-dated, analog, when I use digital magic/ FILM this tourney and make it a MOVIE, you still ain't winning with AFRICA MAGIC!!!

Click this link and see the fat fool seeking African magic to win the tourney; he thought no one would notice.....

www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/784#35081279

His papa didn't want him to be gay so he named him Obese [b]M other _[b]F[/b] ucker/ after I expose you sucker/ you'll change to Obese father _fucker/ or better still Obese brother _fucker/
Shocking revelation: Obese _fucks iron Bars........

obesemf:

Bars, +233****41289 holla
obesemf:

Bars, nigga, drop the number here
obesemf:

@jyerez
+233****41289 whatsapp me

Obe's a peasant farmer with a small fat dickkk who be like my BANANA MUST GROW ....................................../ he record some loss and he said the accountant must show/ the accountant slaps him blank and howls/ points his hand at the laid corn and says: "this garner must go"
pause.........
The accountant slaps him blank and howls/ points his hand at the laykorn and says: "this GHANA MUST GO!!!"

obesemf:

lol, yeah I'm Ghanaian

I gave him a chance; it's not like I really got a bent cold heart/i told this guy to follow me; ride in my ark like ancient Noah/ but he thinks he can reach tall heights by brawling a 'madeth' soldier/ so I chose to do Obe's hanging................................on the Eifel Tower!!!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by obesemf(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Add note
20-06-2015
13:22

Verse for Laykorn

Oga at the top, Ibime, what dey go on?
im here to bring a storm, by studying Mikuz, now im finding form
Coogar Kr0ne and DBR feel my shiiit, it'll be clear after i've won
relax, notice how i 'tagged GOATS in this field?' it's clear im here to destroy corn|

i come with whips, to lash your head or bust
im bringing heat throughout, i no dey save the best for last
im 'do.pe, he's a joke' i just wanna get all facts
we both 'have side effects' im drugs, while he's just for laughs|

kill him with his own work

https://www.nairaland.com/1984575/jonathan-buhari-pics-looks-better
https://www.nairaland.com/2386983/welcome-o-ramadhan-poem-breif
https://www.nairaland.com/2310026/toast-empty-cans-short-story

the gay watches both presidents and oils his thin shaft
he's broke, he 'toasts with empty cans', these are grim facts
he 'doesn't even eat' he's lean, see all memories i bring back
he wrote, 'welcome oh Ramadan', so im prompted to kill him fast|

the day u chose that name, you killed yourself

he thinks he won or what?
he will never lead, if he stayed hot or not
cuz when old ladies dry maize on roof, is the only time we see corn on top

he's whack and dull, some of the reasons I hate
if he ever tries to give me my grave
i slap him through the town,
let him see the killings i made
and if he ever try to get 'up, Lord', it'll be claps for the beatings i gave|

i lock you up, no visiting days
no one care what this primitive says
I make him 'depart', from the city this day
im here to take 'Lay Away' like Sarkodie featuring Sway!!! |

the dull crap he calls rap, we all laugh
no one pays attention to this small rat
so pack your 'shoes' and fall back
we won't respect 'corn verse' if it was written by all stars|

Hot motherfvcker, he'll have his dick missing
she didn't appear, he wanted to fvck Vicky, he was itching
he made it here, they had this nigga considered, cuz Vicky aborted the mission|
WTF!!!
I said, they had this nigga Corn seed dead because Vicky 'aborted' the mission|

i bring the tool of faraday
sling punches that will send the fool faraway
in my last battle, i had to 'act poor', couldn't find another way
cuz if i came with 'a mill' , its clear corn woulda runaway|

do u have a hand,
i got some killers with knives, ready to touch the man
ima even add background music, i will start a band
cause the way i 'took Lay Out' it's obvious this killing had a plan|

eya embarassed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by kr0ne(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Open for votes

Emaprince
Coogar
Ibime
Guykhena
Lagunna1
Krone

Cc: LadyBoss1, Cherlene
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by Emaprince: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Obesemf won opener, punchlines, closer and others are tie.

MVGT - obesemf

Good job laykorn. Obesemf won this through experience.

I hit you with bars and watch you scream to death I'm a lyrical sadist/ you can't even win this brawl using physical magic/ cos your juju is out-dated, analog, when I use digital magic/ FILM this tourney and make it a MOVIE, you still ain't winning with AFRICA MAGIC!!!

Gunshots for laykorn!!!!

Eerrm... Is laykorn trying to tell us that ishilove does not know her left from her right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Obese won this with better experience.

This was the best line of the battle:

Oga at the top, Ibime, what dey go on?
im here to bring a storm, by studying Mikuz, now im finding form
Coogar Kr0ne and DBR feel my shiiit, it'll be clear after i've won
relax, notice how i 'tagged GOATS in this field?' it's clear im here to destroy corn|

MVGT - Obese

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
more votes needed

coogar
lagunna1 [where is this guy]
guykhena
kr0ne ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by kr0ne(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2015
opener - 1 point - Obesemf

•rhymes - 2 points - Laykorn (I'll give this to him because he Obesemf wasn't consistent)

•similes/ metaphors - 2 points - Tie

•punchlines -3 points - Obesemf (more experienced)

•personals - 2 points - Tie (very funny personals here grin)

•flow - 1 point - Tie

•wordplays - 2 points - Tie

•closer - 1 point - Obesemf

Mvgt - Obesemf!

Laykorn, you did very well. I'm really impressed. Please keep it up!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by obesemf(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecided kr0ne thread closed?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by kr0ne(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Battle closed!
Obesemf wins and proceeds to the next stage.
Congratulations!!!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Laykorn Vs Obesemf by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Obesere Obesemf won it. grin grin grin

(1)

King Tourney : Preliminaries!!! / Where Is Freestyle? / Activeman V. Sleekgold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.