Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? (56654 Views)

Where Do You Want To Say YES? (2) / Where Do You Want To Say YES? (1) / What Can You Say About The Bride And The Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
petkoffDrake:

so u want 2 husbands!? angry

Lol no. Just two rings.
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by petkoffDrake(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no. Just two rings.
hmmm i fear u. ur case is different! if u won't accept me with normal gold wedding ring... then no marriage
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
petkoffDrake:

hmmm i fear u. ur case is different!
if u won't accept me with normal gold wedding ring... then no marriage

Lol but this is an engagement ring. Not a wedding ring.
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by petkoffDrake(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
YourMain:

Lol but this is an engagement ring. Not a wedding ring.
sure? OK... well its d same.will u marry me if I come with d wedding ring?
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by TBD(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
You're making me dream this afternoon op angry
continuing dreaming introvert just mention the one you need so that I can give you sharp sharp!
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by callonme(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's not all about the ring....it's a matter of the heart that proposes with the ring....in other news....

My blog loading.
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Cutehector(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
YourMain:

That is fantabulous. Congratulations lol India here you come
yh yh. Den I"l come ova to ireland... U bera buy huge coats for me cuz of d cold weather
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by uyisteven(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
cozy7:
Now I know d one to get u when I'm ready.........plz hang on, I'm coming to get u.

Eya...sowi Bro...bought ha everytin in d collection alredi...A woman shudnt b restricted to 2 rings alone wen she cud hv every 4 all ten fingers...
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by bummyla(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
3 and 6 for My Lady!

http://www.bummyla.com

NegeduGrace:
Which ring will you say yes to?
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cutehector:
yh yh. Den I"l come ova to ireland... U bera buy huge coats for me cuz of d cold weather

Hahaha of course. Only the best for you smiley I can't wait
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
YourMain:

Hahaha of course. Only the best for you smiley I can't wait
thnks darling.. Sayonara... (Means goodnight in chinese)
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by CzarChris(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:
Key holder grin
"The Keyholder Proposal"

COMING SOON!!!
TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Chuksgeo: 5:14am On Jun 28, 2015
I preffer 4
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by ochardbaby(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2015
All those rings cost a fortune,unless you want a
Replica!
We are talking about 100,000$.
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Skmoda360(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2015
tonytony208:
Yes in what sense? Yes in the sense that "I will marry you" or what? If your saying "yes" is based on ring design, then your marriage is only billed to hit the rock. It means you can marry just anybody as long as he can give you beautiful ring. Very useless generation.
A point tho
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Hauneg(f): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2015
U ve been quite active here dear. U made front page!@NegeduGrace.
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by NegeduGrace(f): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Hauneg:
U ve been quite active here dear. U made front page!@NegeduGrace.
hello lovely sis...how fasting nau?
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Rexeffiom(m): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2015
NegeduGrace:
I love number 4
#4 is sweet
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by elohorayodele: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2015
YourMain:

Lol anywhere really. St James or liberty or Harrods.

My friends haven't decided yet so that'll will probably be in August. But I'm going Romania with my mother for 5 nights. Or Spain. Whichever

Saw you on the nocturnal thread.
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 04, 2015
elohorayodele:

Saw you on the nocturnal thread.

Oh. Yeah can't sleep. What about you ?
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by elohorayodele: 12:36am On Jul 04, 2015
YourMain:

Am awake, can't sleep too
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by elohorayodele: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2015
YourMain:

Add me on yahoo messenger let's chat
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2015
elohorayodele:

Add me on yahoo messenger let's chat

I don't have yahoo messenger sorry..
Re: Ladies!!!...which Ring Will You Say Yes To? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) / What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? / Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.