Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III (87693 Views)

Extreme Military Technology: Top 10 Most Advanced Fighter Jets In The World. / Extreme Military Engineering: Fascinating Facts About Aircraft Carriers. / Extreme Weather Conditions: 19 Coldest And Hottest Inhabited Places On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Forget Mr nairaland contest
Forget Ms nairaland contest

Nairaland member of the quater belongs to sice12

And some mofos are beating their chests that they will win this war if it emerges forgetting the fact that those that wanna start the war won't be on the battle ground

#peace

9 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by sukkot: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm good. We cool? smiley
we being coo grin wink
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Armaggedon: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
drake2:

We for don deploy since nah! Black man get restraint? Nor vex, na joke oh!
u re very stupid... Na joke o
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by LordEmperoris1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
let it start self. Make everybody die go heaven

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by berrystunn(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
BABALAWO SHOW YOUR SELF

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by knightsTempler: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
jossey94:
Well, if WWIII breaks out, Nigeria's best bet is 2 form an alliance with other African countries and keep our African borders safe. #teamnonaligned

You must be kidding cheesy

Africa as whole stand no chance should the super power start a nuclear war, we are the mercy of the nuclear nations.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by exclusive7(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Omoo baa! shocked ....me don shock ooh...9ja no reach anywhere for this area..d question z,na human dem dy use ol dis tinx kill abi en get another thing dem wan kill?....check d size of that bullet... Shey na just to kill person.. Nawosky ooh!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yet they cannot help defeat the Isis. What an irony

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by labamo07(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
But wait o, all this weapons are made to wipe human race or what. I kukuma die before dey start to unleash their atomic nonsense. A real threat to humanity yet some people papa/brothers/uncles dey through blow for house.

5 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by COvo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
krattoss:
abeg which warlike movi can i watch?...............watched war of the worlds, battle of earth e t c... But i need better warlike movie not aliens .
Saving private ryan
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
sukkot:
we being coo grin wink
Meaning? undecided
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by sukkot: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Meaning? undecided
oh its american slang. it means we were always cool. wink

americans talk funny >>> ' we coulda been did that ' <<<< WTF IS THAT
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by laboguashi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
30. 7.62 mm, rotating Multi-barrel heavy machine gun with the high rate of fire power (2000 to 6000 rounds per minute).

Can be mounted on choppers, armoured vehicles, or boats.

4th pix..........act of valor
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
COvo:
Saving private ryan
hmm never heard of it .. But i will search it on youtube.
Hope it makes sense.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by jatthobber(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
hmmn!... All these for our fellow humans. I weep for this poisonous world
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
ebamma:
Nigerian army dey like civil defence for this countries eye

You dey talk civil defence...Zenith bank security guards!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigeria is yet to build any,all what Nigeria does,is import!!!import!!!import

At the end of the day,either the British,Usa,Turkey or China would dash(dispose) a military equipment as old as 15,25-30yrs into Nigeria & our military would jubilate & fix a specific date for the lunching of our latest military artillery acquisition
[/size]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by OmoUSH(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
The nuclear weapons United States alone has is enough to d destroy the whole planet earth a million times over. Did you know that as far back as early 60s (over 4 decades ago), Albert Einstein was able to witnessed a far vast thermonuclear weapon than the H-Bomb called ''the Cobalt Bomb''. Scientists like Einstein appear to be doubtful whether there are in fact any foreseeable limits to the potential power of thermonuclear weapons. Some even argue that for better or for worse the hydrogen bomb age holds out the prospect of ''power without limit''. The production of the hydrogen bomb, they point out, ''now makes it certain that the most dreaded weapon of all- the COBALT BOMB- can also be successfully built''. The cobalt bomb would consist of an hydrogen bomb encased in a shell of cobalt instead of steel; when vaporised in the explosion, the cobalt would be ''transformed into a deadly radioactive cloud 320 times more powerful than radium''. In 1950 Einstein said that such a bomb could produce so much radioactive poisoning that it could annihilate all life on earth.

NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THAT IS OVER HALF A CENTURY AGO. IMAGINE THE WEAPONS THAT WILL PRESENTLY BE IN POSSESSION OF RUSSIA, JAPAN, FRANCE, UK, GERMANY, CHINA, KOREA, ISRAEL AND THE ALMIGHTY USA. IT MEANS ''Man has become a superman... because he is in command... of latent forces in nature''.

As early as 1947, Rear Admiral Zacharias summed up the significance of chemical and bacteriological warfare...'' there are today in the arsenals of several of the great powers other absolute weapons, chemical, biological, and climactological, more devastating than the atom''. Note again that this was exactly 68 years ago! So, OP, shove all those weapons you displayed up, the are far far outdated!!!

Summarily, man has long came in contact with the physical limit of his tiny planet, (early on the morning of August 6, 1945, Japan, Hiroshima).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lai mohammed lies are far more dangerous than all these weapons and warheads grin his mouth alone is a weapon of mass destruction cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ojeffo: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Riot in onitsha, brigde head has been blocked with soldiers and policemen shooting indiscriminately. All the markets are closed down. warn your loved ones.
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'd rather kill myself than experience such. It's scary!
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by pinkiberry(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
myklangelo:
My dear, those warheads you see there are the reason why Worrld War III will never happen. No country dares try anyother.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
u study Igbo for uni or edu Igbo?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Rilwayne001: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sile12:
15. These Smart Grenades Can Find Enemies Wherever they Hide.

This particular one is a pure lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by searider(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
I just wish i never joined the Nigerian Military because we are far behind. I am just a human-shield considering the level of technological advancement of other military of the world.

We cant even boast of a submarine let alone an aircraft carrier or a stealth jet.

LORD HELP MY SOUL.

16 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ibro2hot(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
They got money for war but can't feed the poor-Tupac

7 Likes

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by 989900: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
No one is gon' use nuclear weapons, 'cause no one has a monopoly over it.

Using one in 2015, is as good as suicide.

Only the North Koreans and the Iranians could be that stupid.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:
And this man too...
the last ship. Can't wait for season 2
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by ShutdownBrown24(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
where is nigeria ?
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by dayold: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
decode55:
Nigeria;

-1,000,000 war heads cheesy cheesy
hilarious! I was shocked when i saw our own Nigeria. Lol
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Rilwayne001: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III by staymore: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
decode55:
Nigeria;

-1,000,000 war heads cheesy cheesy

Nigeria na arrow we get grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.