Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) (88498 Views)

Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Mascotlawman: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
This happened in my friend's street. I saw it with my eyes. A python came out from a canal near a woman's house and entered her goat house, swallowed one pregnant and one male goat. The woman came out in the morning to feed her goats, when she was about to enter the goat house she now saw a big python on the floor. The python could not move again. The woman ran with her both legs shouting. All the people in the neighborhood came out. This happened in Bucknor Okoye street in Jakande Lagos.
I pity those that always buy land in swampy areas, all in the name of answering a landlord or landlady. To tell u the truth, if those goat were to be little kids sleeping, the python would have swallowed them as well. Here are the pictures.

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy Incase it makes fp

Two goats! Una Recession dey cause somethings o cry

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai!! Which kain greedy snake be this

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
The rate at which snakes are killed these days. Na wa o.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by chieveboy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pythons are cool animals...stop Killing them!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by emerich(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai......... Two big goats lost like dat in this change, it's well o.

34 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by chachanga: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thank God, those were not people's children!

chieveboy:
Pythons are cool animals...stop Killing them!
But bro, you know this na naija now?

Even the zoos here are not being properly managed to the point that if you were even to catch and gift them a live python, they will just tell you they're stretched to the limit and unable to maintain it undecided; so, who would then keep it?

Besides, the peppersoup people are already waiting and salivating! grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by mayorjosh(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Lalasticlala snake thread spotted

*uses seatbelt,waits for topic to reach fp*

Omoh this snake sef na WA ooo...for this ileya period I no think sey I chop that kind meat...abi snake too wan do barka de sallah undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Benjom(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Here we go again... but what I don't understand was why the python had to swallow "two goats" at the same time. It must be a fantastically greedy python.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Mascotlawman: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
The most scaring part of it is that the compound is not an open one. Then means the python came through the fence.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Scary.

The damn snake was greedy and deserved to die.

Why swallow two goats at once? It should have eaten the male goat only, and left. Then after some weeks, come back and eat the female goat (after she's delivered). Then come back after a few weeks to eat the kid. grin grin

268 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by ladyF(f): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oliver twist things, you tif one goat, come tif another one on top. That's how some human beings are o, Nigerian politicians for example. They will end up like the snake. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]

73 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lalasticlala Should step up his likeness for snakes, like the guy below... This is the real man grin grin grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Mopolchi: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lalastislala no dey waste time grin Na im food be dis

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by masken45(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
NL mods and snakes stories be like 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
So why kill the Snake..

That snake could have been captured and donated to a Zoo.

Sent to a University for research.

Relocated back into the wild to maintain our Ecological balance.

But we need to stop killing Pythons.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hahahaha fp straight, even bfor op complete the thread

3 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

The damn snake was greedy and deserved to die.

Why swallow two goats at once? It should have eaten the male goat only, and left. Then after some weeks, come back and eat the female goat (after she's delivered). Then come back after a few weeks to eat the kid. grin grin
e be like the python wan travel....

22 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Kelvinfejiro20: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
obyrich:
The rate at which snakes are killed these days. Na wa o.
I tire ohh, every day, animals have to eat too ya know, at this rate humans and birds will be the only things living in Nigeria
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Henrypraise: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
i feel like blaming d last administration for dis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by SweetLove0(f): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
chai! una don come again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Weedcrusher: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pythons! pythons!! pythons!!! How many times did I call you? For your best interest, you guys should find your way out of Nigeria. Do whatever it takes, wriggle your way to other neighbouring countries or location where there is a white person. It is obvious people in that country are on a mission to kill you all grin.

On a more serious note, Python being killed has made frontpage of Nairaland for 4 consecutive days shocked. These are just pythons killed in the presence of a nairalanders, how much more those killed shy of a nairalander camera.

These snakes are non venomous that contribute to existence of our ecosystem. Please stop killing them mercilessly

For those saying the snake is greedy for swallowing two goats, won't you finish two plates of rice when you're super hungry? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by mummyson26(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pythons can be so greedy atimes

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nairaland mods queue up to move snake tread to F.P like...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by steppin: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iye okoko, iye okoko...Ka anyi jee na nke Bishop na ego adigo. Girl, it's up to you, but I dey pray you say I do...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lalasticlala's password not surprise it gat to front page grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by WestAfricanGoon: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
tongue
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lalasticlala...Hot food is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Emusan(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
That bros with white sack has something different in mind than what OP is thinking....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by WestAfricanGoon: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Greedy snake, it doesnt know the price of goat meat in the market.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.