Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Mister Pyaar - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mister Pyaar (604 Views)

"Mister God, This Is Anna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mister Pyaar by Temital(f): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmm, it all began like this.....

I woke up one morning very tired due to the loads of work I had the previous day. "Hey morning. Slept well?" Laila greeted me with a smile. "Yea" was all I could say. "I'm off to work, see you later." was all she said before zooming off to work with the guy that came to pick her.
Laila and I have been friends since our secondary school days. Everyone in school then called us handbags, because anywhere you find one, the other must there. We both got admission into the same varsity to study business administration and finished with good grades. Laila was employed by a bank and I was employed by a major company. Since we were both single and good friends we decided to live together. Laila has been very lucky with men but was not yet ready to settle down. I on the other hand was just an exact opposite of my friend. I've had my fair share of men, the last one left me to study abroad and he never came back. Since then I made up my mind not to have anything to do with men until the right man came knocking on my door.
At twenty one I saw nothing meaningful in my life but my mother was always raising my hopes, "Don't worry dear, the right man will come at the right time. After all you are still young." were always her words.
"Today will be kind of hectic. " I said to myself and finally got up from where I was sitting. I got set and left for work.
At work, everyone was busy as usual. I greeted everyone quickly and left for my section. " Hey Sultana " someone whispered. I turned and found Evelyn smiling at me. "Why are you late for work, I was worried..." She asked. "I was kind of feeling feverish, so I had to take some drugs" I lied. "Poor you! Hope you are feeling better now? You should have called." She said, feeling concerned. "I'm okay now." I lied again. "Uhmmmn! lest I forget someone left this package for you earlier today" she said handing over a parcel to me. "Me? Who? Who left this for me?" I asked her again to be sure. "Damn sure, it has your name on it. She said pointing below the parcel. " Okay, thanks " I finally said and moved to my desk.
I opened the parcel and found some rose flowers and a letter. I dropped the flowers on my desk and picked the letter. On the neatly sealed envelope was written 'to my sonia(Sultana)', I tore the envelope and removed the content and read it. 'Hello my dearest, hope you are in good health? I know that you don't know me but I know you very well. I have been following you for two years now and have found everything so unique about you. You don't need to be surprised, shocked or worked, I will reveal myself to you soon. Yours only, Mr Pyaar. My mouth was agape, even after reading the letter. "Who is this?" I asked myself. "Hope ghosts have not started following me? or could this be Jamil, the guy who left me long time ago to study abroad?" All these questions I couldn’t answer.

Read complete book (Mister Pyaar) on Okadabooks app. Android users can download the app from Google play app store and blackberry 10 users can install Okadabooks app apk.

Follow me www.facebook.com/temitope.talatu for more interesting titles.
Don't forget to leave your comments after reading book
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Abobaku. (A Poem) / The Cues Were In Sight / An Ode To Priam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.