Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Latest Customs Scam On Linkedln. Guys Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Customs Scam On Linkedln. Guys Beware (950 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Service Vs Nigerian Customs Service / Just Got A Job Offer From Nigerian Customs... Should I Take It? / Nigeria Customs Service(ncs) Replacement 2015/2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Customs Scam On Linkedln. Guys Beware by Hiploko(m): 2:58am On Jun 25, 2015
They come pretending to be one big customs boss intending to help or one big Nigerian trying to assist you. Be on the watch as it seems the latest method. My friend almost fell. The email address *info@nigeriacustoms-service.com* was a red flag because govt organizations use *gov.ng*. He was sent a form signed by the comptroller general and also a number(recruitment officer) to call. Beware!!!
Re: Latest Customs Scam On Linkedln. Guys Beware by poundsmaker(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Hiploko:
They come pretending to be one big customs boss intending to help or one big Nigerian trying to assist you. Be on the watch as it seems the latest method. My friend almost fell. The email address *info@nigeriacustoms-service.com* was a red flag because govt organizations use *gov.ng*. He was sent a form signed by the comptroller general and also a number(recruitment officer) to call. Beware!!!
This has been a while and it's becoming norms on all social media. More so, not only on custom platform they use, they use NNPC, Shell, Chevron etc. Because they knew it's only few Nigerians that want to start from scratch, almost everybody is aiming blue chip companies. So, BEWARE!!!
Re: Latest Customs Scam On Linkedln. Guys Beware by timilehing(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2015
People looking for miracle are always fall for such scam. I didn't apply for any custom job, u con tell me say u wan help me undecided
Re: Latest Customs Scam On Linkedln. Guys Beware by obajoey(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2015
I got that mail on linkedin as well. The recent one I got was the one claiming to be the wife of Abia state governor shocked I just jump n pass. Pls always be careful when transacting online.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain / Who Else Got This Email? / Vacancy For A Sales Representative And Merchandiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.