Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Financial Trading Guide To Making HUGE Money Online To Quit Your Job -leaked! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financial Trading Guide To Making HUGE Money Online To Quit Your Job -leaked! (515 Views)

11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business / Big Question... Will You Quit Your Job To Start A Business?? / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Trading Guide To Making HUGE Money Online To Quit Your Job -leaked! by BarondeTrade(m): 5:03am On Jun 25, 2015
Dear Friends,

This is my first post here eventhough I've been a guest and observer for quite a while. I have decided that my very first thread will be something that would positively empower as many as are seeking a genuine financial turnaround or viable economic empowerment.

You can imagine how frustrating it is for you to be without a job for donkey years after you're through with school and after serving the fatherland! I personally know a lady who was looking for job for so long even after 2 degrees, one PGD and an MBA, her C.V. was everywhere. Interestingly, I went to Ghana to consult for a financial firm last year (3 years after we met) and lo and behold, I stumbled on her C.V. on one of the office laptops given to me for my work!

Thankfully, she finally got a job in Kaduna at a bank but then there are several thousand others who have not been that fortunate. Maybe you are one of such folks and you're wondering what to do with your life? Or you are probably working at a dead-end job that demands far more than it pays? The naira to dollar exchange rate keeps rising everyday making life even more difficult as basic necessities get more expensive.

Well, I have good news for you.

The Good News? Well, It's simple; I'm going to give you the required knowledge to start a career in Financial trading RIGHT ON THIS FORUM!
I will give you my own materials, ebooks etc., and lead you by the hand till you start making money conveniently by yourself. I am aware there have been great efforts to give Financial trading signals etc on the 'Investment' section, but this is going to be quite different.

It is about you LEARNING TO FISH BY YOURSELF! It's a big deal because You will start making money with an amount as small as $100! I recently trained a gentleman who has made 160% in 5 months (Jan.2015 to May 2015) using a $100 Forex account. There are several others like him too numerous to mention. Which is what has informed my decision to start this thread - the fact that you can get started with a $100!

I make roughly 50% every month. For example, one of my trading accounts, a recent $5,000 Forex account which I started trading on the 8th of June (17 days ago) has already grown to $7,627 (that's $2,627!) that translates to over NGN550,000 monthy! Not many companies pay that amount monthly. Even if you are starting with $1000 that's $500 which is over NGN100,000 monthly!

I want you to know about the fastest way to legitimate wealth today: Forex trading! This is the best and easiest way to making HUGE income and sack your boss or do without one if you are unemployed. For those who do not know about Forex, Forex is the world's most traded market, with an average turnover in excess of US$4 trillion per day. Compare this to the New York Stock Exchange, which has a daily turnover of around US$50 billion and it's easy to see how the foreign exchange market is the biggest financial market in the world.

You can read more about it here: www.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market

I Want to train people and mentor them to do what I do; which is making money everyday!

YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IF YOU ARE:

1. One of those who have tried to get a job without success.
2. Young school leavers wanting to hit the ground running eg; youth corpers.
3. Dissatisfied workers who need to augument their pay or add a new stream of income.
4. Novice investors who came across serious funds but are aleady spending it because they are at a loss of how to safely invest it.
5. Housewives who wish to contribute to the family purse.

Why do I want to do this?

Well, I want to contribute towards people empowerment because success is not amassing wealth but impacting people with the investment of your personality I was broke and without a job, or a satisfying job for the better part of 9 years! I stumbled on Financial trading (Forex) 9 years ago but unfortunately, I didn't make it because I wasn't well trained. Sadly, most people organizing training seminars are not trading themselves - that's a FACT. I've attended a number of them; you pay for the training but you don't make money at the end of the day simply because the most important aspect of your training is the mentorship phase which organizers do not have the experience nor patience to get involved in.

When you know that Financial trading or Forex trading is a profession like any other, you will understand why you are bound to fail without 'internship' or 'apprentiship'. For example, I have lost $10,000s in the past becasue of this singular reason!

Here is my plan:

1. Training Course (Theory) - 2 weeks or so
2. PRACTICALS - Demo Trading - 2 month (might be longer for others)
3. Menthoring - LIVE Trading
4. Certification - (OPTIONAL)
5. Fund Management - (OPTIONAL)

* Course Outline

1. History & Fundamentals of Forex
2. Forex Terminologies
3. Forex Money/Risk Management
4. Technical Analysis
5. Psychology of Trade

* My Trading Credentials

* I charge $1,000 per person for what I'm about to teach you on this thread in Accra, Ghana.
* I have trained several and have been invited by at least 2 banks to train their staff (Treasury dept.) Amalgamated bank (now Bank of Africa) and The Trust bank (now Merchant bank) both in Accra.
* I also supervised traders in one of the banks above-mentioned and personally managed $1-2million before the bank was bought by new owners from Mali.
* I know of at least two of my students who are trading over $1million and several others managing hundreds thousands etc.
* I have held managerial positions in at least two financial firms.

Please note that the goal of this thread is FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT! (Serious Minds Only!)

So, without further delay, simply 'register' for this Free Course by dropping a comment. I do not need to know your names nor email addresses. This exercise is to ensure that I carry along as many people as possible.

We shall commence when we have 50 students.

REMEMBER, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS POST YOUR COMMENT HERE

To Your Success!

(1) (Reply)

What Impact Does A Woman Have In Your Life(negative Or Positive) / Online Diploma In Business - Career Info 2015 / Paid Jobs Are Not Secure — Coker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.