Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

"JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) (13505 Views)

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / PHED Office Uyo Laced With Juju As Staffs Dessert Office(picture) / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by MrCrackles(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
kokoye:

ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.

What happened to the supreme almighty, "GOD"?!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by tkb417(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2009
friend who recently secured a job in a bank here in Lagos told me he relied on power of Juju to : a). Make his job application accepted at first submission. b). Called up for an interview and c). Secure the job where he has just received his second salary. I found it hard to believe but because of the saying "everything is possible in Nigeria", I find it pertinent to ask my fellow Nairalanders. Is it possible?

let him/her apply to BNP Paribas or IFC with his juju and lets see
not all those kiosks at computer village where what they probably sell is juju
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.[/b] my foots,so God cant save no more if jesus can be a saviour, why was he looking on to God when he was about to be nailed, thats just another stupid talk from this so called christians

if this thread says [b]getting jobs with pastors
all the christians will start praise worshipping halleluyah and u wont see the pple with juju in this thread but they will be the first to come in here and say juju is bad, when God even say dont judge no one, pls u guys shud wake up, religion has done more harms in nigeria than any good, see jos for example
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by kokoye(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
TRINITY:

God the Father

God the Son (Jesus)

God the Holy Ghost

So I stand by my statement. Interprete it in anyway you want to.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2009
are you tryna say jesus is God?thats total blasphemy, how can someone who cant create a thing be the God u all worshipping? am dissapointed and yu all need to focus somewhere else.dont ever call him God again

“And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”  (Mark 10:18)
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by dejiariyo: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
"When Jesus said 'I and the Father are one' didn't He just mean they are of one accord, they are merely like-minded?"
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
Fesse

Here we go again with you trying to twist my post again.

The fact that I dont believe in neither juju nor Jesus (wow!! Both words start with a "J"wink does not mean nothing.
You believe that with prayers to Jesus you can land your dream job, with no side effects, no hidden charges, no repercussions, nothing, and on the other hand say JUJU dont work, and in cases where it works, it comes with side effects, hidden charges, repercussion, expiry date, e.t.c. I think this is just rubbish.

If your Jesus is as good as you claim, then I'm certain that Juju must be as potent as your Jesus. MY OPINION.

My user name is a different thing on its own. (Its above your pay grade).

Speaking of me being unemployed, dont worry. I am currently doing my MSc, when I get back, there will be a job waiting for me (My juju mans name is "connection".
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by ayobase(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2009
Jesus is the ultimate!!!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Ndipe(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2009
ayobase:

Jesus is the ultimate!!!

Amen!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by bentoben: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2009
In Nigeria everything is possible. People use Juju to accomplish many things, getting jobs inclusive just as women use their "em.em.you know" winkto get whatever they want from the opposite sex. Period.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Ofilili: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2009
You've said the goddamn truth!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by md4real(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2009
ayobase:

Jesus is the ultimate!!!
dey deceive your self. no go do the real thing wey others dey do get job. your statement is pure vanity.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Zingal: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2009
tkb417:

let him/her apply to BNP Paribas or IFC with his juju and lets see
not all those kiosks at computer village where what they probably sell is juju
There are many Nigerians working in international organisations far much superior than the ones you mentioned above. If they should tell you what they did to get there, you may prefer to remain unemployed for life! I'm not joking.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by smoothg: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2009
Zingal! Zingal!! Zinngaaal!!! How many times did I call you? Hemmmmm! Hope you're not trying to denigrate our big boys and girls. Dem go follow you with "Otumokpo o!" Look at my armpit, there's no hair there o. I don warn you finish. grin
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by OlyHoly: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2009
Having devoted time to go through the whole discuss from page 1 to 4, I must say that most of the people that commented are living under one form ofillusion or the other. How dare you say it isn't possible to get a job with Juju? Let me ask you, when you have headache and take paracetamol, won't the headache relieve or go away all together? Stop decieving yourselves (actually I wanted to say hypocrites! angry)! You can get a job or most things of life via Juju. It's either you want to get them via Juju or via any other source you know. There are always two sides to everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is hidden from the wise and the prudent would be revealed to the weak and the suckling, Bob Marley and Bible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by alexatule(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
Even though possible, it will not last as there is no secret hidden under the sun that will no tbe revealed. it is on ly the blessing of the Lord that makes rich and adds no sorrow. Let God alone be your Source and He will also be your Sustainer. Any other source will not Sustain you.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by denony(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2009
he will also be sacked with juju
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by vincentbab(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
This juju thing sounds unbelievable, but as a true Nigerian, i have learnt to beleive anything and expect anything. e fit be tru oooooooo!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by Abdul2c: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2009
Juju might work for him because he believes in it.
I got mine with the grace of God and I am wiating
for Him to take me to the next level.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by factbox(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin
it depends on your belief but most times the miracle may be on the way ,and people think their juju is quite effective .personally i believe juju was only very effective during the reign of our fore-fathers when there was no serious religion being practised.juju is simply an imagination of ur belief
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by okeyz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2009
THE BIBLE SAYS " WOE TO THOSE WHO GO TO EGYPT AND SEEK FOR HELP"
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by yomitee07(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
its a fraudulent act oooooooo,juju dey dats its if you bliv in it,
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by lialia: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2009
okeyz:

THE BIBLE SAYS " WOE TO THOSE WHO GO TO EGYPT AND SEEK FOR HELP"
Thank the stars i'm not from Egypt if not I would have "knacked" your head with juju now now! grin
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by okeyz(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2009
if ur juju see me sef ,im go pay homage, my face be like juju!!!
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by melidee: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
humans can take juju to destroy which is so easy what price will you pay to get juju to do a good thing in the end you will be sorry pray pray and fast that is the answer
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by JahMan1: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
@All
Every good and perfect gift comes from God.
Do not trust in anything less for a lasting job.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by UpDates1(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2011
nothing i nor go see for NL,
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by comnsense: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
Every christian here who has preached Jesus but claimed Juju does not work or cannot get you a job is a fool and a hypocrite. How many people in Nigeria don't pray to some God, be it christian or islamic before they go for an interview, on a journey or embark on a task. Most Nigerians profess one foreign faith or another and have the nerve to disparage juju or say it doesn't work. Fools and hypocrites - your new religion is as much 'juju' like the juju you are running down.
Re: "JUJU" Assistance To Get a Job (is It Possible?) by comnsense: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2013
I have only just returned from Nigeria; while I was there, I became acquainted with some of the issues that are being debated at the heights of government. One of these issues was the push by Cameron and the US for Nigeria to legalise or support Gay unions. Anyway, this has not been received well by many, if not a majority of the Nigerian people and I had a quite interesting discussion about this with my brother in law. Somewhere in our conversation, he veered into the God/Bible issue which is quite difficult to argue against without bringing in Evolution, so I did. The interesting thing is that - and I have mentioned this in a previous article - evolution is still not properly taught in our schools, if at all. www.thenigeriangod..co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPOWER Has Changed My Career Prospect. / Steps To Success In Your Career / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.