Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms (13515 Views)

Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Lo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by faithful32: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Many would remember that over the past few months, there have remained several disagreements between staff of Airtel, Nigeria and the company’s management over several issues; issues which have led two 2 strike actions within the past 5 months. It should be noted that before now, Airtel’s Call Centre had been run by the subcontracted Nigerian firms: CCSNL, HR Index and Bezaleel. Barely three months after the Indians took over from ZAIN, they introduced their own Subcontracting firms: Tech Mahindra and Spanco BPO to ultimately take over from the Nigerians that have until now run the Abuja and Lagos call centre and the shops as well.
Fast forward: June, 2011. The Indians decided to make some organizational ‘adjustments’. Adjustments that led to the first strike action by the Abuja Call Centre agents. It was decided by the Company’s management that all staff who had gone on leave would be unpaid for those days not worked for; pregnant women to be indiscriminately sacked, termination of medical insurance and delay in the payment of June Salaries. This led to the first strike action which led to the total downing of tools by the Abuja Call Centre agents; an action which led to all customers’ calls being routed to the Lagos call centre. A day later, management had a change of mind and paid staff salaries, the payment of staff salaries that had been on leave and the enrolment of all staff in the National Health Insurance Scheme.
July 18, 20011. Airtel had declared excessive profits from the 2010 year and decided to award CERTAIN staff bonuses ranging into the millions of naira. One would think this largesse would go round all workers but the Indians decided that some staff where MORE EQUAL than others. Call Centre Agents that did 60% of the work were neglected. Also, staff that joined the call centre from November, 2010 till date were never given the benefits of staff lines prompting them to recharge their lines like any other network subscriber (imagine living by the ocean and washing your face with spittle). These issues led to a strike which involved the NLC that lasted over a week and a half. Finally, certain agreement were reached and the company promised to pay bonuses ON OR BEFORE 31ST AUGUST 2011 as contained in a communiqué issued to all staff; an agreement which it has not been acknowledged till date.
Monday, 19th September, 2011. After a meeting between Airtel Managent and their subcontracting Indian firms, Spanco Bpo, Tech Mahindra, and representatives of the workers union, it was decided unanimously by Airtel that ‘all staff salaries, effective from 1st October, 2011, would be reduced by at least 60%’ because “…the company needs to survive as the salaries were to hectic for the company to bear’. As such, call Centre Agents that have since the last two years earned N74,070 would now earn N29600; ‘Junior’ supervisors that have earned N180,000 would now earn N72,000 and some Assistant Managers that have earned N240,000 would now earn N96,000 per month!!!! Imagine Airtel ‘needing’ to survive after a $10.7 billion takeover of Zain, the highest ever trans-continental transaction
Now, with N29,600, how would Call Centre Agents, for instance, pay house rents that range between N80,000 and N450,000 in Lagos and Abuja, buy food, tend to their respective families/friends’ needs then clothe themselves. Seemingly, this is highly IMPOSSIBLE with the newly proposed Airtel salary structures. A corper, for intstance would earn as much as an Airtel Call Centre agent.
Sandeepn Nair, one of the mangers the Indians brought over was quoted to have said that the call centre job was a job not meant for graduates, since it was so in his country. He also claimed that he started work as a call centre agent in his country (a country that tolerates child labour) at the age of 14! Now at 29, his is a ‘proud’ call centre manager. There have been other indications that the proposed salary reduction was due to the ‘extravagant’ life styles (according to the Indians) of the call centre agents at the Abuja call centre. When one visits the Airtel Call Centre at Abuja during a typical shift, several flashy cars are seen parked and it could be mistaken for a car shop. The Indians on the other hand who earn FAR MORE than the workers still chatter cabs to take them to their various destinations. Also, at the staff canteen, while at least 3 Indian mangers ALWAYS share a plate of rice with a bottle of 7up, call centre agents eat lavishly, and individually as well. (Seriously, no pun intended).
One thing the Indians REALLY need to understand is to ‘act like Romans while in Rome’. This is Nigeria! The fact that India permits child labour, Indian-call-centres-run-by-school-drop-outs and the unschooled and peanuts being earned as salaries doesn’t mean it can work in Nigeria. Nigerians would prefer to ‘get rich or die trying’. Fact!
Unless a consensus is reached between Airtel’s managent and Workers union before 30th September, 2011 on NO SALARY REDUCTION, don’t be surprised when you call the Airtel Call Centre with your line’s issues and being unable to go through. Workers are ready to down tools again for as long as possible to press home their demands as there is a planned match to the National Assembly to press home issues.
It should be noted that inhumane working conditions are also being experienced by workers at the Indian run Delta Steel Company at Aladja, Warri, Delta State.eleme petro chemical p/h

Ps: kindly forgive if the word “Indian(s)” used mostly in this article sounds racist. This is because ‘a spade has to be called a spade’
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 29, 2011
You are 100% right. I worked in DSC and I can only say that Indians are animals. Their trademark is delay of salaries, borrowing without paying, casualization of workers and intimidation of worker using soldiers. As it is now the indians sacked the workers' union and replaced them with handpicked caretaker committee which they use to further intimidate the workers. The truth of the matter is that workers there are just existing. they are not living. The indians would want workers to work 3 months and they would pay 1 month. Govt. should ban indians from acquiring any firm in Nigeria because they are not honest in their dealings.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by otokx(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2011
The Indians are not "animals", don't use such derogatory words. If the staff do not like the reduction then they are free to either resign or challenge such in a court of law.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by solexg: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry

This is so painful, Indians holding Nigerians hostage in our own country, I only wonder how many nigerians are on that Airtel board and why they have not resigned to show their discontentment with the policies,  i guess it shows that the nigerians are the ones advising the indians and selling out their fellow country men,
Hmm!!!!!SMH,
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Demdem(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2011
Indians !!!!!!

I work with them and some work for me. I honestly know how the think at least to an extent.
However, there are some lovable ones among them no doubt. Am fortunate to have those ones with me.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by ayusman16(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2011
So they reduce tarrif and can't sustain it. Now their staffs are paying for it?
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Maximip(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

The Indians are not "animals", don't use such derogatory words. If the staff do not like the reduction then they are free to either resign or challenge such in a court of law.

Somethings are not just right. Indians love to make all the money in the world, yet they are very stingy to spend it on themselves. Only God knows what they use their money for.

Demdem:

Indians !!!!!!

I work with them and some work for me. I honestly know how the think at least to an extent.
However, there are some lovable ones among them no doubt. Am fortunate to have those ones with me.

Please, don't be deceived. The ones you think are good are doing you eye service. wink
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

my friend, i pray that wat is happenin to airtel staff at d moment shud happen to u in ur place of work in jesus name! Say Amen!!!!!
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2011
this is outregeous,what is the NLC doing about this or the human right commission,if they are flouting the laws like this, they should be in jail.
I ma really mad abt this,can a Nigerian treat an Indian like this ?why are they treating us like sub humans and y do we keep allowing this.
This is Nigeria and not India i suggest every one should boycott Airtel,
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2011
Indians are damnnnnnn stingy, Even on themselves, I can never work with 1, NEVER!!! angry
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by sheyguy: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2011
Please we all should stop this fighting among ourselves these indians cant keep using us in our own land so cheaply.

like i suggested in another post with the same topic today fight for the best while considering ur options as well.

I am interested in the case of DSC - Owvian/Aladja as i am about to submit an job application letter there in the next few days. How much do pay and how often do they pay(if they do at all) cos some other places are worse than these Indian run establishment.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by otokx(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2011
@Boyloaf

Say a thousand AMENS but it just won't work; salaries are paid viz - a - viz productivity rate which is measured most times in income/revenue. What happens in many places in Nigeria be it telecoms. banks, oil companies is that some of the people there are just collecting big money and doing nothing.

When your 3 of your bosses are sharing a plate of food, the customer care staff not even the network transmission engineers are eating large and driving big cars - that shows a lot.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Smilenw(f): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2011
Airtel is an Indian company, Bharti Airtel. Those who hated Indians should've opted to stay away from it. How do you explain people working there even when they have so many issues? Simple - none of their Nigerian counterparts are willing to hire them. If they are in Nigeria and have survived, they might as well run the company according to their wish. Why don't those hurling abuses at foreign investors imagine a Nigeria without any foreign investors, Europeans, Americans, Lebanese, South Africans, Koreans, Chinese, Indians and other minorities. What if these countries were to take back their businesses and nationals and then send back all the Nigerians in their countries for good. Do you think Nigerian entrepreneurs/politicians can provide 100% employment to itz citizens ? Do you think these Ogas will all be compassionate philanthropists who will turn your life into a bed of roses overnight ? SMH !

All the same, I have to agree Indians are really stingy and can be irritating to the hilt  lipsrsealed
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by RickyRoss1(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2011
DONT EVER THINK OF WORKING IN AN INDIAN OWNED COMPANY UNLESS YOU CANT FIND JOB ELSEWHERE. THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY STUUUPID, THEY WILL BOSS YOU AROUND AND CLAIM TO BE SUPERIOR TO YOU.

THESE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY DIRTY BOTH HOME AND ABROAD. VISIT ANY INDIAN CITY PEOPLE LIVE SIDE BY SIDE WITH TRASH. INDIA IS THE DIRTIEST COUNTRY I HAVE EVER SEEN. A COUNTRY WHERE HUMAN BEINGS AND ANIMALS SHIT AND WEE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. EACH STREET IS FILLED WITH THOUSANDS OF MONKEYS, ELEPHANTS AND OTHER ANIMALS THAT THEY WORSHIP AS THEIR GODS.
THESE DIRTY CURRY MEN SHOULD BE DEPORTED FROM THIS COUNTRY. I KNOW THERE ARE FEW GOOD ONES AMONGST THEM BUT INDIANS GENERALLY ARE CORRUPT, THEY WILL DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD TO ANY ECONOMY, JUST LIKE THE LEBANESE,

INDIANS WILL USUALLY OVERUSE YOU, OVERWORK YOU AND UNDER PAY YOU. WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS HAPPEN IN OUR OWN COUNTRY. AND PLS EDUCATE OUR PEOPLE THAT THESE DIRTY ASIANS ARE NOT RICHER THAN US AND THEY ARE NOT OYINBO. IF NOT POOR LEADERSHIP INDIANS SHOULD BE WORSHIPING US AND DOING HOUSE BOY WORK FOR US, NA ONLY FIRE MAKE CRAYFISH BEND,
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

@Boyloaf

Say a thousand AMENS but it just won't work; salaries are paid viz - a - viz productivity rate which is measured most times in income/revenue. What happens in many places in Nigeria be it telecoms. banks, oil companies is that some of the people there are just collecting big money and doing nothing.

When your 3 of your bosses are sharing a plate of food, the customer care staff not even the network transmission engineers are eating large and driving big cars - that shows a lot.
Shows what ? That some iddiots decided to share food isn't an excuse to reduce nigerians salary indiscriminately.it doesn't add up and the indians should not tell adults how they spend their money.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by otokx(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2011
The indians you call iddiots erroneously are the ones who were chosen by the owners of the company to run the company in place of the "wise" Nigerians. If you guys feel so angry then go buy NITEL and run it the way you like.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by sheyguy: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2011
we should learn to show off less as well u dont have to oppress ur Ogas(Indians) , LOL
truth is if the revolting worker leave these positions they will get some other pple to do the work without much hesitation and in no time.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

Put your self in there shoes what would you have done.I have had experience with india they are the same.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

The indians you call iddiots erroneously are the ones who were chosen by the owners of the company to run the company in place of the "wise" Nigerians. If you guys feel so angry then go buy NITEL and run it the way you like.
So because indians bought zain,so nigerians should be treated as piece of shiiit ? On what basis would a credible company reduced staff salary by 60% just because they own cars and live luxury lives ? Is 74k even a big amount of money to reduce abi which kain austerity be this again ?
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Iyykanu: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2011
THESE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY DIRTY BOTH HOME AND ABROAD. VISIT ANY INDIAN CITY PEOPLE LIVE SIDE BY SIDE WITH TRASH. INDIA IS THE DIRTIEST COUNTRY I HAVE EVER SEEN. A COUNTRY WHERE HUMAN BEINGS AND ANIMALS poo AND WEE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. EACH STREET IS FILLED WITH THOUSANDS OF MONKEYS, ELEPHANTS AND OTHER ANIMALS THAT THEY WORSHIP AS THEIR GODS.

OMG!
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by brainpulse: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2011
Iyykanu:

THESE PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY DIRTY BOTH HOME AND ABROAD. VISIT ANY INDIAN CITY PEOPLE LIVE SIDE BY SIDE WITH TRASH. INDIA IS THE DIRTIEST COUNTRY I HAVE EVER SEEN. A COUNTRY WHERE HUMAN BEINGS AND ANIMALS poo AND WEE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. EACH STREET IS FILLED WITH THOUSANDS OF MONKEYS, ELEPHANTS AND OTHER ANIMALS THAT THEY WORSHIP AS THEIR GODS.

OMG!
Abi o no wonder they come naija and turn themselves to thing-gods.bloody mofosa and turn themselves to thing-gods.bloody mofos
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by otokx(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2011
They are this and they are that yet your governors and big men go to their country for medical check up, please you guys go get a life.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Evans5050: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]WHY MUST THERE COMPLAIN, YOU WORK OR QUIT

WHAT HAPPEN TO NITEL ?

WHAT HAPPEN TO M-TEL ?

YOU CAN GO AND COLLECT YOUR BIG SALARY FROM NITEL.
[/font]
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by brainpulse: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

Then may be you are the one if as a Nigerian and still thinking like that, then you desrved to be taken to the jungle
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by N101: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

Boyloaf:

my friend, i pray that wat is happenin to airtel staff at d moment shud happen to u in your place of work in jesus name! Say Amen!!!!!
sidwell:

Put your self in there shoes what would you have done.I have had experience with india they are the same.

Replace "Indian" with "Nigerian" or any Nigerian ethnic group of your choice and hear the amount of noise people will make on this board.  Derogatory is derogatory, no matter who uses it, it does not give anyone the moral high ground.    

If they are treating their workers badly, it is wrong whether they are European, Indian or Nigerian.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by yusuf2(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2011
what sort of nonsense is this? look at the messed up reasons they are pointing out for the actions they are about to take ?
faithful32:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Many would remember that over the past few months, there have remained several disagreements between staff of Airtel, Nigeria and the company’s management over several issues; issues which have led two 2 strike actions within the past 5 months. It should be noted that before now, Airtel’s Call Centre had been run by the subcontracted Nigerian firms: CCSNL, HR Index and Bezaleel. Barely three months after the Indians took over from ZAIN, they introduced their own Subcontracting firms: Tech Mahindra and Spanco BPO to ultimately take over from the Nigerians that have until now run the Abuja and Lagos call centre and the shops as well.
Fast forward: June, 2011. The Indians decided to make some organizational ‘adjustments’. Adjustments that led to the first strike action by the Abuja Call Centre agents. It was decided by the Company’s management that all staff who had gone on leave would be unpaid for those days not worked for; pregnant women to be indiscriminately sacked, termination of medical insurance and delay in the payment of June Salaries. This led to the first strike action which led to the total downing of tools by the Abuja Call Centre agents; an action which led to all customers’ calls being routed to the Lagos call centre. A day later, management had a change of mind and paid staff salaries, the payment of staff salaries that had been on leave and the enrolment of all staff in the National Health Insurance Scheme.
July 18, 20011. Airtel had declared excessive profits from the 2010 year and decided to award CERTAIN staff bonuses ranging into the millions of naira. One would think this largesse would go round all workers but the Indians decided that some staff where MORE EQUAL than others. Call Centre Agents that did 60% of the work were neglected. Also, staff that joined the call centre from November, 2010 till date were never given the benefits of staff lines prompting them to recharge their lines like any other network subscriber (imagine living by the ocean and washing your face with spittle). These issues led to a strike which involved the NLC that lasted over a week and a half. Finally, certain agreement were reached and the company promised to pay bonuses ON OR BEFORE 31ST AUGUST 2011 as contained in a communiqué issued to all staff; an agreement which it has not been acknowledged till date.
Monday, 19th September, 2011. After a meeting between Airtel Managent and their subcontracting Indian firms, Spanco Bpo, Tech Mahindra, and representatives of the workers union, it was decided unanimously by Airtel that ‘all staff salaries, effective from 1st October, 2011, would be reduced by at least 60%’ because “…the company needs to survive as the salaries were to hectic for the company to bear’. As such, call Centre Agents that have since the last two years earned N74,070 would now earn N29600; ‘Junior’ supervisors that have earned N180,000 would now earn N72,000 and some Assistant Managers that have earned N240,000 would now earn N96,000 per month!!!! Imagine Airtel ‘needing’ to survive after a $10.7 billion takeover of Zain, the highest ever trans-continental transaction
Now, with N29,600, how would Call Centre Agents, for instance, pay house rents that range between N80,000 and N450,000 in Lagos and Abuja, buy food, tend to their respective families/friends’ needs then clothe themselves. Seemingly, this is highly IMPOSSIBLE with the newly proposed Airtel salary structures. A corper, for intstance would earn as much as an Airtel Call Centre agent.
Sandeepn Nair, one of the mangers the Indians brought over was quoted to have said that the call centre job was a job not meant for graduates, since it was so in his country. He also claimed that he started work as a call centre agent in his country (a country that tolerates child labour) at the age of 14! Now at 29, his is a ‘proud’ call centre manager. There have been other indications that the proposed salary reduction was due to the ‘extravagant’ life styles (according to the Indians) of the call centre agents at the Abuja call centre. When one visits the Airtel Call Centre at Abuja during a typical shift, several flashy cars are seen parked and it could be mistaken for a car shop. The Indians on the other hand who earn FAR MORE than the workers still chatter cabs to take them to their various destinations. Also, at the staff canteen, while at least 3 Indian mangers ALWAYS share a plate of rice with a bottle of 7up, call centre agents eat lavishly, and individually as well. (Seriously, no pun intended).
One thing the Indians REALLY need to understand is to ‘act like Romans while in Rome’. This is Nigeria! The fact that India permits child labour, Indian-call-centres-run-by-school-drop-outs and the unschooled and peanuts being earned as salaries doesn’t mean it can work in Nigeria. Nigerians would prefer to ‘get rich or die trying’. Fact!
Unless a consensus is reached between Airtel’s managent and Workers union before 30th September, 2011 on NO SALARY REDUCTION, don’t be surprised when you call the Airtel Call Centre with your line’s issues and being unable to go through. Workers are ready to down tools again for as long as possible to press home their demands as there is a planned match to the National Assembly to press home issues.
It should be noted that inhumane working conditions are also being experienced by workers at the Indian run Delta Steel Company at Aladja, Warri, Delta State.eleme petro chemical p/h

Ps: kindly forgive if the word “Indian(s)” used mostly in this article sounds racist. This is because ‘a spade has to be called a spade’
so my Parents cannot buy me a car if what i earn cannot afford me one? or i must eat like a slave because i don't want my boss to see me enjoying? i really feel for anyone working under any Indian own establishment, they are all d same  angry
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by RickyRoss1(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2011
Smilenw:

Airtel is an Indian company, Bharti Airtel. Those who hated Indians should've opted to stay away from it. How do you explain people working there even when they have so many issues? Simple - none of their Nigerian counterparts are willing to hire them. If they are in Nigeria and have survived, they might as well run the company according to their wish. Why don't those hurling abuses at foreign investors imagine a Nigeria without any foreign investors, Europeans, Americans, Lebanese, South Africans, Koreans, Chinese, Indians and other minorities. What if these countries were to take back their businesses and nationals and then send back all the Nigerians in their countries for good. Do you think Nigerian entrepreneurs/politicians can provide 100% employment to itz citizens ? Do you think these Ogas will all be compassionate philanthropists who will turn your life into a bed of roses overnight ? SMH !

All the same, I have to agree Indians are really stingy and can be irritating to the hilt  lipsrsealed

I WELCOME FOREIGN INVESTORS WITH OPEN ARMS. EVERY COUNTRY OR ECONOMY NEEDS FOREIGN INVESTORS.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR WORLD CLASS FOREIGN INVESTORS THAT WILL OBEY OUR LABOR LAWS NOT DIRTY STREET URCHINS THAT WILL OVERWORK YOU AND UNDER PAY YOU,
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Damysa(f): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2011
no wonder I have not been able to reach their customer care for days now to confirm my registration. I have registered, yet they keep sending me messages to go and register. This mufus must not cut off my line
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
otokx:

They are this and they are that yet your governors and big men go to their country for medical check up, please you guys go get a life.
We know your type ''Boot-lickers''.
Re: Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms by rman: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2011
This is what happens when an operator comes into a market and the first thing they did iwas to slash tarrifs. Good move but is it sustainable for the bussiness? All other operators will soon adopt this model because telecoms is a game of numbers. Do what you have to do to make sure you hold unto or snatch customers from other operators. Whenever there is a sudden price slash without significant improvement in the operating environment, some people have to pay. This time it is the staffs. The bussiness need to survive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Current Company / How To Pass Personality Tests / Lagos State Ministry Vs LIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.