Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Its Urgent Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Its Urgent Pls (455 Views)

Its Urgent! Blogger Need To Manage This Entertainment Blog / Any Seo Expert Here Urgent Pls / Wapka Wapmasters Enter Here, Its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2015
How can one get good traffic on a site asides thru google ads and if am to use google,any idea of the charge?nd yea,please how much do I need to get a really good matchmaking site?
Re: Its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2015
do the following

seo
backlinks
email or news letters
contact me anyways for more details or help
Re: Its Urgent Pls by oteneaaron(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2015
mikketech:
do the following

seo
backlinks
email or news letters
contact me anyways for more details or help

hello MR miketech......this is where most of us get it wrong...this is a forum......if you wanna help the young woman,..do it here...why have you started dropping numbers?......As a professional..give your potential client a taste of what he/she needs and they will practically beg for your phone number......abeg guy dey do small small .......

1 Like

Re: Its Urgent Pls by oteneaaron(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2015
glamor:
How can one get good traffic on a site asides thru google ads and if am to use google,any idea of the charge?nd yea,please how much do I need to get a really good matchmaking site?

Hello...getting good traffic to your website isn't rocket science.......google ads are not user targetted...if you really want to buy adverts,....go for FACEBOOK ADVERTS....

But why do wanna pay for traffic when you can get it free?/?

Thats where the power of Search engine optimization...backlinking and social media networking come in..

For starters...can we know what your website is all about?( your niche).....it helps for us to find out your keywords and work on your search engine optimization......read more here :
http://www.roviarsguide.com/seo/search-engine-optimization-for-dummies

as my comrade mentioned above me.....backlinking is absolutely necessary.....backlinking as the name implies is the act of dropping links to specific articles of your blog/website on numerous niche RELATED websites......for example if your website is about romance and relationship,...its best you frequent nairalands romance section...get fully involved and drop links directing to your website from there....visit well established websites with content related to your website and give MEANINGFUL comments and drop your links in the process...thats just scratching the surface.....

social media......many website owners under rate the power of social media networks.......so...tweet your articles often( have followers who are related to your niche) on facebook, geta facebook page for your website....regularly post attractive articles directly from your website and people ill surely visist......................

i have said quite too much......any questions post them here..i and my nairaland comrades will help you out.........
Re: Its Urgent Pls by ps3o(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2015
glamor:

if you are truly in dire need of a match-making website with professional touch and responsive feel, you can contact the professional web developer on 07031175291.
or, you drop your contact for communication
Re: Its Urgent Pls by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
I see.thanks a lot guys!will get back to you shortly kiss kiss kiss
Re: Its Urgent Pls by fghanni(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Website for Sale / Help...how Do I Share A Link From A Website On Facebook And Twitter. / How To Browse Unlimited With Just 3oo Naira On Your Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.