Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God (1791 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / The Blessings Of Restitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by jonaifame22(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Being a graduate for five years now and no job ,I just opened up a barbibg salon of mine,I've always been a faithful tither,but I need more clarification on this topic,pls does tithing bring the blessings of God upon a person
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by An2elect2(f): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Tithing is no longer applicable in the new testament/covenant/dispensation. Tithing brings you under the law and hence under the curse of the law.

Whosoever is tithing today, is bringing the curse upon him/her self not blessings. Shocking but true.

2 Likes

Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2015
An2elect2:
Tithing is no longer applicable in the new testament/covenant/dispensation. Tithing brings you under the law and hence under the curse of the law.
Whosoever is tithing today, is bringing the curse upon him/her self not blessings. Shocking but true.
if u love me keep my commandments
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by jonaifame22(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2015
An2elect2:

but the bible says in the book of leviticus 27 dat the tithe is the lords,and if we don't tithe how would the church get support
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
Being a graduate for five years now and no job ,I just opened up a barbibg salon of mine,I've always been a faithful tither,but I need more clarification on this topic,pls does tithing bring the blessings of God upon a person
you already know the truth,why still confused.your tithe is an act of worship,it simply means that you still give God the first place in your life and when you do it He has no option than to be there for u,hence the rebuking of devourers for your sake.

1 Like

Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by jonaifame22(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2015
churchkilo:
you already know the truth,why still confused.your tithe is an act of worship,it simply means that you still give God the first place in your life and when you do it He has no option than to be there for u,hence the rebuking of devourers for your sake.
u just blessed me thanks
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by Lateralmaths(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Why did Abraham tithe, was he under the law then?
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by An2elect2(f): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2015
churchkilo:
if u love me keep my commandments
you obviously don't know the difference between The Law/commandments and the law of the spirit
jonaifame22:
but the bible says in the book of leviticus 27 dat the tithe is the lords,and if we don't tithe how would the church get support
God tells us tithe is to be paid only to Levite Priests. When did God change the tithe law to include the
Gospel Ministers? I have not had one person answer this question.

3 Likes

Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2015
An2elect2:
you obviously don't know the difference between The Law/commandments and the law of the spirit God tells us tithe is to be paid only to Levite Priests. When did God change the tithe law to include the
may be you can help me know the difference
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2015
An2elect2:
you obviously don't know the difference between The Law/commandments and the law of the spirit God tells us tithe is to be paid only to Levite Priests. When did God change the tithe law to include the
don't read the Bible for head knowledge always allow the Spirit to speak to you through the word,mind you the letter killeth but the Spirit gives life
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by jonaifame22(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2015
churchkilo:
the bibles says in the beginning tithes were given to men dat die!but now he who receives his he who lives and neveer die I'm sorry I don't have the bible verse
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by damilareoye: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
tithing is of higher value and great uplifting.... continue in it because it brings higher benefits.
It is between you and God and once you are faithful to it, you will see His graciousness.

1 Like

Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by An2elect2(f): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
churchkilo:
don't read the Bible for head knowledge always allow the Spirit to speak to you through the word,mind you the letter killeth but the Spirit gives life

You know nothing (had to be blunt)
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by An2elect2(f): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
churchkilo:

Like he cares undecided
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by jonaifame22(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2015
An2elect2:

I'll apprecite if you can part with some of knowledge u knw against or perhaps on the tithe.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2015
jonaifame22:

Gratitude sure does bring blessings. How you show gratitude is now left to you.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2015
churchkilo:

How can the spirit speak to you? What language does it speak?

For goodness sake, your understanding of anything (Inc. Bible) is totally dependent on your exposure and your knowledge of the happenings around you.

There's no such thing as spirit. It's just label given to your intelligence.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by jonaifame22(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2015
emrain:

For goodness sake, your understanding of anything (Inc. Bible) is totally dependent on your exposure and your knowledge of the happenings around you.
the spirit speaks to you in the language u understands for better understanding and the spirit speaks to you by the word and also by signs and wonders,and also through ur conscience.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
the spirit speaks to you in the language u understands for better understanding and the spirit speaks to you by the word and also by signs and wonders,and also through ur conscience.

Brother... Find your path by yourself. Don't allow greedy people to delude you.

Read what you just posted and check for common sense.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2015
damilareoye:
tithing is of higher value and great uplifting.... continue in it because it brings higher benefits.
It is between you and God and once you are faithful to it, you will see His graciousness.

Omg. How did we get to this point of foolishness? cry
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by damilareoye: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2015
emrain:

the problem with someone like you is that your craziness is beyond measure, I gave the OP the truth and doesn't expect an approval from anybody. believe what you think at your own perry and stop quoting me. jobless e-goat.

1 Like

Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by jonaifame22(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2015
emrain:

do you pay ur tax?
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2015
emrain:

There's no such thing as spirit. It's just label given to your intelligence.
deep calls to deep,the canal man cannot hear and understand the voice of the spirit,hence your spirit must be alive and awake for you to hear the spirit
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2015
damilareoye:
the problem with someone like you is that your craziness is beyond measure, I gave the OP the truth and doesn't expect an approval from anybody. believe what you think at your own perry and stop quoting me. jobless e-goat.

grin grin grin an uplifted son of God indeed.

1 Like

Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2015
An2elect2:

Like he cares undecided
An2elect2:

hahaha looks like a complement,how I wish I can know Him more,even Apostle Paul was still craving to know Him more and the power of His resurrection then who am I to claim knowledge of Him exhaustively
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2015
let us always accept and take God's word as a whole not in part so that we may be complete in Him
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by damilareoye: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2015
emrain:

grin grin grin an uplifted son of God indeed.
and I say it again.... YOU ARE A GOAT for 'attacking me first by uttering and typing foolishness to my previous reply' don't make a reply on what you have no knowledge about next time.
do you even have a church attending? i don't blame you.
continue on your miserable self If you fail to start tithing. bye.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2015
even Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek when the law was not yet given,so that even Levi paid tithe as well cos he was still in Abraham's loins
An2elect2:
even Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek when the law was not yet given,so that even Levi paid tithe as well cos he was still in Abraham's loins
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by churchkilo(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
damilareoye:
and I say it again.... YOU ARE A GOAT for 'attacking me first by uttering and typing foolishness to my previous reply' don't make a reply on what you have no knowledge about next time.
Brother control your anger and don't sin while angry cos no unwholesome word should come out of your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by damilareoye: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
churchkilo:
Brother control your anger and don't sin while angry cos no unwholesome word should come out of your mouth
thanks bro... the bro just got weird with his statement. i don't quote people even when I dislike what they are saying/typed. i wouldn't have utter a word if he hadn't not quoted me earlier. thanks.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
damilareoye:

cheesy I'll only speak the truth. The choice is yours to accept it.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors.
Re: Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God by damilareoye: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
emrain:

cheesy I'll only speak the truth. The choice is yours to accept it.
You are a disgrace to your ancestors.
k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 53th Birthday To Prophet Tb Joshua / Christians And Muslims Who Reject Evolution: Why Do You Reject It? / Pastor Ask Members To Remove Their Clothes In Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.