Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend (1166 Views)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / An Icon Majek Fashek's Wife Shares Touching Story, Sooo Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend by Emade(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Majek Fashek Wife, son coming back to Nigeria to save music legend
Monica Omorodion Swaida who was Majek Fashek‘s back up singer in the ’90’s has revealed that Majek Fashek’s wife Rita, and his first son Randy are planning to return to Nigeria in a bid to help the iconic musician.

Last week, a story about Majek Fashek’s current state of health posted by a local blogger went viral.

Swaida announced last week that she has started a fund raising initiative to help Majek Fashek who has been badly affected by drugs and alcohol.
“The goal is not to bring Majek to the US right now. The goal is to raise money to help him get to Rehab. No money will be given to him directly. I am working with his wife and son here right now. ‘We shall be returning to Nigeria to finish the task. We shall be looking at different facilities in Nigeria. We are also looking at some in South Africa. The wife is working with me and his oldest son, Randy. They have gone through so much trauma because of their father’s case. But they are hopeful. When we have raised the needed funds, the three of us will be returning together to help him. The other sons are great” she explained.

In an interview with THE NET, Swaida recalled how Fashek took her on his tour abroad when her group broke up.
Re: Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend by pyyxxaro: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2015
The sad end of Drug abuse cry
Re: Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend by Emade(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2015
I just hope some good comes out from it becos he was one of our best God have mercy on him
Re: Majek Fashek Wife, Son Coming Back To Nigeria To Save Music Legend by SAMBARRY: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Unfortunately those people giving him money thinking they're pitying him have been ruining his life.

This reminds me of a crazy guy roaming the streets of my church area. I learnt it's excessive consumption of marijuana and sniffing cocaine that made him crazy. He can walk from apapa to ikeja and come back without getting tired

thr annoying part
he still begs for money on the street and people give him. When he has enough money instead of him to buy food and feed his skinny tattered body he'll go and buy marijuana under the bridge where all this girlfriends of garage boys sell ogogoro

Because those girls are looking for quick cash and don't care about his state they'll sell marijuana they hide inside their wrapper and hair net for him .They hide it in different parts of their bodies because If police catches them for selling marijuana. E don be for them be that

so the point is people don't care about crazy people. Giving them money won't help them at all

(1) (Reply)

Amazing; Woman Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once(photos) / Goodnew!! Family Of The Girl Who Was Born Faceless Shows More Photos Of Her / Why Do Married Women Disrespect God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.