Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel (755 Views)

Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Would You Rock This Dead Baby Crocodile Shoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2015
A dead baby was discovered near the female hostel of theHassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, Katsina on Monday.
The baby was reportedly wrapped in a nylon bag and dumped near the hostel of the state-owned institution.
Reports say students of the students were panicked by the discovery.
They alerted school authorities after which the baby was buried.
It is unclear how the baby got to the spot where it was found but an eye witness claims that the baby looked like a stillborn or miscarriage.
However, the Head of Student affairs unit of the institute,Ibrahim Lawal Galadanchi, said the mother of the dead baby had a miscarriage and was rushed to the hospital.
He however did not state how the baby's corpse got to the hoste

http://pulse.ng/student/katsina-polytechnic-dead-baby-found-in-nylon-near-female-hostel-id3903966.html?utm_campaign=art-katsina-polytechnic-dead-baby-found-in-nylon-near-female-hostel-2015-06-24&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Re: Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel by natas22: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2015
RIP and I hope its not abortion.wait a minute why will you bury it in that manner so the baby's father has no right to know what happened and how his baby was buried I smell something fishy.
www.
Re: Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel by Bobbystanley(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Wicked girls
Re: Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel by Maxymilliano(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2015
natas22:
RIP and I hope its not abortion. wait a minute why will you bury it in that manner so the baby's has no right to know what happened and how his baby was buried I smell something fishy.

The only thing fishy here is your meaningless post ...
Re: Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel by natas22: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2015
Lmao I omitted father thanks for bringing my attention but you suppose to be smart enough to know what was missing.
www.

Maxymilliano:

The only thing fishy here is your meaningless post ...
Re: Katsina Polytechnic Dead Baby Found In Nylon Near Female Hostel by Vikkie14: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2015
They wont think about what the baby will become in Life. That baby may be the future president or the future Billionaire but the termination brought death to a whole generation.

When you are not ready to Mother(care for) a baby, why Murder the baby? Isn't it reasonable you abstain from S3X if you are not ready for "commitment".

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Obama And Other World Leaders Earn Annually / Caption This Photo. / Country of Western Nigeria pay it condolence to Buhari and Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.