Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Eye Opticians Or Ophtamologist Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Opticians Or Ophtamologist Help Me (595 Views)

Opticians/oculists How Do I Stop Using Lenses. / Are There Opticians In D House.contact Lens Was Recommended For My 12 Yr Old Dau / Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Opticians Or Ophtamologist Help Me by great664(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Straight to the point
Last month my left eye suddenly started itching me at night and I feel something was In it, I dip it in water but still same ' in the morning it was red and swell up I thought it was normal allergy "Apollo" after someday it swells more but the itching stop and i couldn't open the eye.....Fastforwad to today, the swelling the pain and the red is gone but the vision is BLUR and I can't walk in daylight?

Treatment I used in the past: Dissolve sugar, chlorophenicol eye drop, yeast tablet and cold liver oil, Urine grin on a different basis.

went to the hospital for a checkup and it was funny they were guessing until they conclude they want to do operation on it to remove what's blocking my vision. I didn't even get what was wrong. they charged me almost N7000 but the charge is not the problem, the fear and operation I don't want to do that.

I was still deliberating on what to do when the nurse said if I have 3500 or something that I can do the operation now to remove the stuff and come back for eye drops and medication later. that got me more scared. Operation without medication, this is my sight not a lab rat... as am typing this I do t know if its cataract or other eye effect.

Pls help me on what to do because its driving me insane and am loosing so much academically bcuz of it.

Blur vision, can't walk in sun and in daylight .

Thanks and . God Bless
Re: Eye Opticians Or Ophtamologist Help Me by great664(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks for viewing
Re: Eye Opticians Or Ophtamologist Help Me by great664(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Eye Opticians Or Ophtamologist Help Me by Holarmide(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am avin similar issue but mine is a growght, something growing in ma eyes and V been told in wil need to operate it. I work with a medical centre where yheynav done d scanning for me but would be referee to where am gonna operate it. 08039100515 is my line is you have an alternative nor.

(1) (Reply)

New Indian God: Boy Born With Four Arms And Four Legs / In Photo: What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health / Info On Free Breast Cancer Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.