Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,265 members, 7,842,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (58103 Views)

Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by tutulatata: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Nigerian Police only know how to catch an innocent man on the street and torture him until he says * I DO* this's sad sad angry so sad
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by stone316: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2015
JEG come lagos? APC guys wats ur defence this tym

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by onatisi(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2015
joeci2:
Robbery opposite police station!
but why didn't the lagos state police command use the helicopters purchased for them by fashola ?
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Omotayor123(f): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2015
bogolobango:
Dis one na real advance robbery making use of dynamite i throway salute to dem
Like seriously. They are professionals..
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by mrkings84(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2015
DON'T BE AN ARMED ROBBER, GET A JOB WITH AIM GLOBAL AND MAKE OVER 80 MILLION NAIRA IN A FEW YEAR. FOR MORE INFO ON THIS, CALL OR WHASAPP 08034704620. IT'S REAL!!
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by loomer: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2015
baibijay:

They dey find who they go put for trouble na grin .
Na the same them go tell the robbers who come disclose info for them.. Police is everyone's friend na cheesy cheesy cheesy

No mind dem, when dem dey hide dem no know, foolish people.

But bros no forget vote my guy for mr NL
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Mattkent:
If we at least had helicopters in the sky..at least three..we would have been able to follow and trace them.

Our police force needs to have these things!

We need eyes in the sky!

And don't the banks have CCTV cameras??

Even if they get their faces. They can't find them! And they would have probably disable the cameras or something.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2015
That 'zico' name sounds familiar.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Kingsasian(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Choi! Na this kind of robbery I dey like....no life lost, no victim, no confrontations, just easy. I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Realdeals(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Chai! if i were their i would have recording the event, those robbers will be caught am very sure of that.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Swagk101(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2015
misreal:
if your father was a police officer.would you advice him to take on those robbers??
grin grin
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by MARKone(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2015
eazisky:
our useless police ran away at the sound of gun shot.... yet harass innocent civilians, buhari should better return the military road block ooo

Brossssss....talk true, if na you, you no go run, me I go bail o, I heard death benefits for bereaved family of dead cops, no be am, who wan die free of charge. My angst lies at the slow response time, those dare devils, won't match the fire power of a well reinforced team.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2015
misreal:
if your father was a police officer.would you advice him to take on those robbers??

People who think like you are the real problem with Nigeria. People like you sign up on contracts with no intention of keeping your own end of the bargain, just like those policemen. They draw salaries monthly, they extort money from illegal sources, prey on civilians and abuse them daily for personal gain, but when it's time to do the real job pf policing, they run away.

A big shame you and everyone who thinks the way you do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Time2Smile(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
tchidi:
angry angry

Taofeek, Area, Zico.... and 'One short woman not more than 20yrs'. undecided angry angry

Since they didn't wear masks, all the security cameras feed should be looked into.

But Wait o!! Naija police go hide for grammar school ehkwa? undecided lipsrsealed. Only to resurface with over 10 cars nde? Issokay! God is our refuge. embarassed
If the banks do not have CCTV CAMERAS to capture the image of the robbers, then they have to be held responsible. I knew that the policemen would have ran away. Though I am happy no live was lost, but the psychological trauma from this kind of experience cannot be underestimated. The victims need to be helped

2 Likes

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by M4gunners: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Cyriloha:

for where" them no dey Bro ....but wait ooo is that the kind of change we are clamouring for? infact how much is visa to o Lesotho ?
You don't need visa bro. Better run for ur dear life. Change is here.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Swagt101(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2015
misreal:
Question of life grin... Bet I already know the answer... Nay grin
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by 1stola: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Mattkent:
If we at least had [size=38pt]helicopters[/size] in the sky..at least three..we would have been able to follow and trace them.

We need eyes in the sky!

And Later, this old fools called politicians/leader will tell us they have spent 40 billion dollars on security in the last 2 years... TO DO WHAT

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by dannywest: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Was Jonathan visiting?
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2015
misreal:

He he he omo baba olokpa.

It not police fault really.
They are not qualified for the task.
They also lack the equipmens necessary.
Its all the government s fault.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by chigoizie7(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Just imagine that useless commissioner, promising N5million,

Person dey ur face rob anoda guy at close range, u no catch the thief, u come de offer money to anyone wey go fit catch am, wetin do ur own hands?

I trust naija, no one will ever say pim about those robbers if they even know dem.

*because, shi shi, dem no go give u.

*dem go detain u,without giving u food, and u will still bail urself.

*if eventually, they could not catch them, bros, na u be the thief oooh.

Robbery is not good, all thanks to our politicians, they do their own wit biros, these guys do their own with guns.

Thank God no life was lost.

Thank God they did not collect money from individuals( I guess)
@least make bank wey get the whole money bear the whole brunt.

Meanwhile , somewhere in nairaland, mr nairaland contest is on going,

U know nah,

Na agarawu23 sure pass

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by viktor01(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Area, Zico see money, give me bags....
Well, what do u xpect wen we have graduates whose certificates has nt earned them #1000 since 10yrs they graduated.

2 Likes

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by spencekat(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2015
ice25:
the workers go collect the remaining cash. since no body sabi the exact amount the thieves collect.

its their turn to shine.

Unemployment breeds many things
God help naija
Come to think of it,unemployment is not a positive excuse for one to venture into any social vices.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Adortem: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Mehn,what a clean robbery INFRONT OF A POLICE STATION. Anybody who collects the 5million naira bounty na death warrant o, this guys obviously had informants,well planned and executed. Corruption everywhere. Imagine using all your Gratuity to buy a car and have it burnt by robbers, na die o o

3 Likes

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by sucess001(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Mattkent:
If we at least had helicopters in the sky..at least three..we would have been able to follow and trace them.

We need eyes in the sky!

Follow and trace them ke?

Dem tell u say dem wan trace them? Pple wey run wen dem challenge dem go come trace dem? To go do wetin na?

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2015
1stola:

And Later, this old fools called politicians/leader will tell us they have spent 40 billion dollars on security in the last 2 years... TO DO WHAT

Exactly...all they do is loot our money, buy private jets to fly around. This is not acceptable for a country like Nigeria, or any country at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by kingthreat(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Over 80 million naira? Shame on the banks, with the millions of Naira they are making everyday, they don't have a means to prevent a robbery. If they like, let them not wake up. More will be lost
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by spencekat(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Police tagging 5m on any information?Nigerian Police is not serious.Although,no one would like to die in a shoot out,yet they could even have engaged those dare devil robbers in a gun duel.Well,it is one God who protects.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2015
gbrown:

the helicopter they would deployed to track them was sent to calabar to bomb militants, honestly, we don't have a police force, GOD is our security

Does that mean they deployed all our helicopters to Calabar?

Even if they had not, I doubt they would chase the robbers with it. It was just once I heard an helicopter was used to chase armed robbers in Lagos, probably last year or so.
Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by bigiyaro(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2015
imagin if d police, army n Navy came out to confront dis guys, count d number of bullets dat will fly n how many of it will go astray? Wit poeple at d atms,inside d bankin halls, in d nebourhood, stray bullets will really waste people, so it was better d police allow d robbers to operate wit minimal casualties. Aftrall dem later catch d lekki robbers n dis ones too go soon go down.

1 Like

Re: How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2015
sucess001:

Follow and trace them ke?

Dem tell u say dem wan trace them? Pple wey run wen dem challenge dem go come trace dem? To go do wetin na?

So what do we now have the police force for now?!

To kill innocent civilians and harras okada men buy siezing their okada...that's all they can do!

I think our police force needs discipline! They are so behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.