Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) (58093 Views)

Notorious Armed Robbers Who Killed 3 Policemen In Rivers State Arrested (Photo) / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by aminulive: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM,mni has ordered full-scale investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of three (3) Police operatives and one (1) Civilian, and serious injury to other Police operatives, who were on investigation activities to Ibi, Taraba State, to arrest one Alhaji Hamisu indicted in a series of high-profile kidnap incidents in the State.

The Police Operatives, led by ASP Felix Adolije of the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) reportedly came under sudden attack and serious shooting by soldiers of the Nigerian Army, along Ibi – Jalingo Road, Taraba State. The Operatives, who were taking the arrested suspect, Alhaji Hamisu to the Command Headquarters in Jalingo, were shot at severally by the soldiers despite sufficient proof that they are Police personnel on legitimate duty. Three Policemen (comprising one Inspector and two Sergeants) and one civilian died as a result of gunshot injuries sustained in the attack while others sustained serious gunshot wounds.

The soldiers thereafter released the handcuffed suspect, Alhaji Hamisu, who is now on the run. Alhaji Hamisu, a notorious kidnap kingpin, has been on the Police wanted list for his complicity in several high-profile kidnap cases including the recent abduction of an Oil-Mogul in Taraba State wherein a ransom of about One Hundred Million Naira (N100,000,000) was paid.

The IGP has ordered the AIG Medicals to proceed to Jalingo to ensure concerted efforts in the treatment of the injured Police officers. The remains of the deceased have been deposited in the morgue. Meanwhile, the Force has commenced a full investigation into the bizarre and unfortunate incident.

Watch the shocking video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-soldiers-open-fire-on-policemen-in-taraba-state-release-kidnap-kingpin/

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by misreal(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2019
I just hope this is a lie

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by festacman(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2019
Nothing justifies the senseless action of these BALLOON HEADS who called themselves soldiers. Why kill the innocent policemen and release a criminal who was clearly in handcuffs? Pure madness! This is just sad, very sad. The soldiers involved should be arrested and charged with WILFUL MURDER immediately. '

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2019
grin
misreal:

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2019
But why is the IGP flexing muxle with Sowore suppoeters, so when they meet their match them go gentle

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by LarryBee1k: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2019
F

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2019
surviving in Nigeria is a skill on its own... hectic country.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:53am On Aug 08, 2019
misreal:

You hope it's a lie?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2019
This better not be true
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Only in Nigeria that soldiers engage in jungle justice.

20 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Damn ..see how one of the policemen defecated on his body .. Buhari has reduced this country to the stone age

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 2:19am On Aug 08, 2019
misreal:

Unfortunately this news is as true as steel, I didn’t want to believe it myself shocked

Naija which way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by iHart(m): 2:20am On Aug 08, 2019
The police killed themselves. Why can't they be on their uniform whenever they go on operation?

Modified:
I think there should be a proper synergy between all forces to avoid this kind of thing from repeating again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 2:25am On Aug 08, 2019
This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 2:30am On Aug 08, 2019
iHart:
The police killed themselves. Why can't they be on their uniform whenever they go on operation?

Dude that was a team under Intelligence Response Unit, they are undercover cops. No uniform is no excuse to open fire without being fired upon undecided

Besides they were in a bus with police license plate, with their IDs. To top it up the soldiers released the suspect (a kidnapping kingpin) obviously 2+2 = 4 #IfYouKnowYouKnow.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 2:42am On Aug 08, 2019
Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by NaMe4: 2:53am On Aug 08, 2019
That the attackers may have worn Camos doesn't prove they were actual Nigerian military personnel.
They may be members of the kidnapping cartel who set up a 'check-point' in order to rescue their apprehended leader.

There are so many crimes being committed by criminals disguised as military personnel.

iHart:

Modified:
Just saw the statement from the Nigerian Army.

It's quite unfortunate and a show of unprofessionalism from both sides.
You would expect such operation to include planning a secure route (by the police in cooperation with the Army) from the pick-up point to the Police HQ.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by SendAbroad: 3:28am On Aug 08, 2019
NaMe4:

That the attackers may have worn Camos doesn't prove they were actual Nigerian military personnel.
They may be members of the kidnapping cartel who set up a 'check-point' in order to rescue their apprehended leader.

There are so many crimes being committed by criminals disguised as military personnel.

You are very correct... obviously the last mile security and rescue team for the kidnap kingpin...gang members dressed up as Soldiers..

Let's analyze...Kidnap kingpin pre-arrest security arrangements with next door neighbor or next house.. or Aboki shining shoe or selling chewing gum and biscuits near the house.... anytime police come to arrest, send message to last mile security and rescue team to mount guard and check all vehicles.

Probable pre-arrest briefing of King pin to Last mile security gang members dressed as Soldiers... if you see kingpin in any vehicle with handcuffs, just open fire.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by iHart(m): 3:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Harddiskng:

Dude that was a team under Intelligence Response Unit, they are undercover cops. No uniform is no excuse to open fire without being fired upon undecided

Besides they were in a bus with police license plate, with their IDs. To top it up the soldiers released the suspect (a kidnapping kingpin) obviously 2+2 = 4 #IfYouKnowYouKnow.
There should be a synergy between all the forces to avoid this kind of thing
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by leofab(f): 4:22am On Aug 08, 2019
There was was con-trap-ion callled Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Everything about Nigeria is on self destruct mood.
My people pls always be on your gaurd,and for those of us that believes in God,don't stop to commit your daily activities into his hands.
Something I should about to happen!

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by payosehtor(m): 4:47am On Aug 08, 2019
NaMe4:

very correct.
I advised that any body seen around that wukari/ Ibi axis in military uniform should by investigated, cuz the Jukuns militias are always seen in comos.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:26am On Aug 08, 2019
....this is bad.....

.....Serious Misunderstanding.....

But in this kinda covert operation, security operatives within the vicinity should've been briefed.....

.....unless they suspect some might have been involved...... What do i know......

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Spy360(m): 6:05am On Aug 08, 2019
The ZOO lives on...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2019
There is more to it, maybe the police try to claim jasebond, Nigerian police don't have manners

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 6:07am On Aug 08, 2019
There is more to it, maybe the police try to claim jasebond, Nigerian police don't have manners.
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2019
This county is gone, believe me. See even the one that was alive, and the person videoing it trying to convince them they are working with i.g, see how he was being dragged on the floor. I regretted watching this video early morning. Even if they were kidnappers as claimed, why would the solders remove the handcuffs and let the suspect escape? shouldn't it be that he needed to be kept and be a witness for them?
What i thought happened was that the man in questions has lots of informants and networks. All high profile kidnappers likely do this. So when he was hunted down, his boys contacted the military guys at the check point likely being some of their covers and protectors working for them that he was being taken away, then they laid ambush for them and shot them. This was not a mistake at all. They shot at the vehicle and it somersaulted and selectively targeted the police in the vehicle while allowing the suspect to go. It is a clever execution to cover track. I noticed that is very common to arrest kidnappers in the north and not kill them unlike in the south that they kill them any how. They always parade them and less killing for only God knows why. So why is this different?
Serious investigations are needed on this but sadly the deed has been done. I repeat, this country is gone , and sitting on lots of explosives, only time will tell.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Oboy! Make dem kuku sell d country.
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by DaHrNn0001: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2019
I might not be utterly right but I can hold this to bad intelligence from our government and DSS... Reading from both ends of their stories (NPF & NA) I would expressly blame the DSS for such poor covert operations like the NPF said and no intelligence or signal given on safe passage of an high profile kingpin of the menace ripping off the country... Just imagine their was signal on all checkpoints marking the identity of the said bus safe passage,what would have been the NA's excuse... Nigeria is still way behind owing to bad leaders and poor governance.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by godwinkessi: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Too much killings in a small country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.