Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria (38859 Views)

Top 10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Nigeria / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Dinnyuy(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
i can't waite to place my 3005000 on bacelone to plan my wedding!
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Gasout(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Woaw! I never knew my State- home town ( Osun- Ijesa) have a nice resort like this? I'm proud to be BLACK, NIGERIA, ODUDUA, OSUN and OMO IJESA to KWALITY.

Thanks Lalasticcala

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2015
Insidous:

Poverty? I am sorry to disappoint you. I live in a country with 24/7 electricity supply. However Nigeria with its frequent fuel scarcity and epileptic power supply I might be forced to take that drastic step to keep phone charged cheesy tongue

NONSENSE. KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

NONSENSE. KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF.

Welcome to my world

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Phunmibi: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2015
been to Whispering Palms and I can say its a place to be for the couples....
rooms are big, a mini zoo, a football field and most of all the beach I love the canteen spot built on the water

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by octopusfreaky(f): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2015
ohhhh,,funaab needs to create one resort centre also coz the skull environment. make sense
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2015
publicenemy:

Yea...perfect.
u wan join metongue
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by ldpele(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Le meridian at Uyo is my place of choice. Enjoyed their live band performs, remembered them doing the script's HOTEL CALIFORNIA song and rephrasing or remixing it to "hotel Le meridian". Amazing place I will sum up.

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Sirmee(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Op....Honestly, whispering palms is the place to be but that picture you put up there is not from whispering palms.

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Lovely view to behold, these are the kind of places where Kings are made and born, its high time we start encouraging our own thing and the government need to take tourism serious and our media should stop all their stupid propaganda and bad news and protect and promote our image. But guess what brown envelop wont allow them, they cant publish news if they dont get egunje and they its funny its this same people that will criticize the govt of corruption

FTC things - I dedicate this page to the most beautiful girl in the world that will say YES i do to me, i promise to love , care protect and encourage her, to bring out the best in her and make her better and more valuable than the way i met her, i promise to stick to her only and may i at no point in time cheat on her even though i am not a saint so help me God.

Lord bless me more for her sake even though i dont deserve her watch my step and make me a better man for her alone and Lord pls i dont like temptations give me the grace to jump pass every temptation that comes my way.

I love you dearly future wife. Tinapa, Obudu, Whispering palms here we come

Chei...Lemme be dat gurl na!!Nothing bad if we go to all the places mentioned by the op..lol
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Akinz0126(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
WOW gurgeous!In 9CE Voice BEAUTIFUL Nigeria is beautiful ooooo

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by naijainfogalery: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
hehehehehe no way after i don release all my secret for here plus i dont do fine girls jooor grin
Onozztins:

Chei...Lemme be dat gurl na!!Nothing bad if we go to all the places mentioned by the op..lol
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
vheMa:
u wan join metongue
I'd love to join you, but I think you are too good for me. You deserve better.
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
anonimi:

Na true you talk bro wink
Even if na Queen person conceive for these oyoyo places for our obodo country na so the baby go fine die grin grin

Oga, na how you want MAKE fine Kings and beautiful Queens by just doing your bold quote above
Abi you be magician ni? grin grin

Wetin u dey talk?
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Okay I don see amangry

They re buriful

bros u no go carry madam go wan of those places grin
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Okay I don see amangry

They re buriful

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Exactly what I've been looking for, these places are indeed beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Feranmicharles(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
bros u no go carry madam go wan of those places grin
davido said "owo ni koko,money is the keygrin
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by wanted(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
RedEagle:
My Parents had theirs at Obudu. It is a wonderful getaway.
I hope u mean their second honeymoon else I would imagine when obudu was made a cool spot n how old u will be as u typed that. let's say u re a smart 13 yr old + 1 yr for u to be born after d honeymoon leaves 14 yrs...so ur parents were in obudu for honeymoon in 2001? hediat.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by ifekemmie(f): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Very nice.. Visited most of them and I must confess they are breath taking.

Pls do u no abt town where number 1 is situated in osun state

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Chinatownm(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Lovely view to behold, these are the kind of places where Kings are made and born, its high time we start encouraging our own thing and the government need to take tourism serious and our media should stop all their stupid propaganda and bad news and protect and promote our image. But guess what brown envelop wont allow them, they cant publish news if they dont get egunje and they its funny its this same people that will criticize the govt of corruption

FTC things - I dedicate this page to the most beautiful girl in the world that will say YES i do to me, i promise to love , care protect and encourage her, to bring out the best in her and make her better and more valuable than the way i met her, i promise to stick to her only and may i at no point in time cheat on her even though i am not a saint so help me God.

Lord bless me more for her sake even though i dont deserve her watch my step and make me a better man for her alone and Lord pls i dont like temptations give me the grace to jump pass every temptation that comes my way.

I love you dearly future wife. Tinapa, Obudu, Whispering palms here we come

U mean all dis plenty prayers n binding n casting, jus for FTC?
These are d kind of personalities dat ends up in national assembly tmao and start throwing punches.
God help Nigeria.
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by TYNNNNKs: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2015
i remember going to whispering palms on excursion 2007....Damn twas a nice experience

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by nationalistt: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2015
coolFor d very of unforgettable honey moon experience, the charming, natural n wonderful Obudu Cattle Ranch Resort is just d best of all of them. It is where u'll surely hv good stories to tell ur colleagues n loved ones when u return. Its natural beauty n wonders of nature will surely amaze you.

Or you can go for the Tinapa Resort, in case ur budget can't afford the Ranch. The remaining four r just d regular artificial beautification of a standard hotel which you can find many of them everywhere, even in Ogbomoso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by nationalistt: 12:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Chinatownm:

U mean all dis plenty prayers n binding n casting, jus for FTC?
These are d kind of personalities dat ends up in national assembly tmao and start throwing punches.
God help Nigeria.
Tinapa n Obudu are in CrossRiver
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by nationalistt: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2015
wanted:

I hope u mean their second honeymoon else I would imagine when obudu was made a cool spot n how old u will be as u typed that. let's say u re a smart 13 yr old + 1 yr for u to be born after d honeymoon leaves 14 yrs...so ur parents were in obudu for honeymoon in 2001? hediat.
I can see u'r reacting ignorantly n then calling som1 hediat. for ur info...Obudu ranch resort was very much happening in 2001 for honey moon n every other social event. Google when it was established n U'll slap ur mouth...
u c...so who is now hediat??
undecided
wanted:

I can see u'r reacting ignorantly n then calling som1 hediat. for ur info...Obudu ranch resort was very much happening in 2001 for honey moon n every other social event. Google when it was established n U'll slap ur mouth...
u c...so who is now hediat??
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by nationalistt: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2015
God bless Architect Obong Victor Attah (former governor of akwa ibom state), for building d world class Ibom Lemeridien hotel n golf resort, which is still d best tourist attraction in d state till today.
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by arabianights: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2015
EagleScribes:
What of Sambisa forest reserve and resorts?

At least there should be one in the north naw.
abi those guys don't do honeymoon ni?

northerners ave taste and value, they go versears to most exquisite resorts that u will never hear or see
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by johnabr(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2015
I feel La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is the one of best place to be

Located between green tropical forest, beside freshwater lagoon and amazing sandy beach along the Atlantic Ocean, the La Champagne Tropicana Beach Resort is an exotic spot for a romantic honeymoon in Lagos. The spa is superb, it’s a place where you can just relax with your spouse and sop up the beauty of the scenery. You can spend the day hiking, fishing; listening to sound of the birds, engage in water sports or simply take casual walk along the beach. For a quiet and romantic retreat with spouse

Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2015
everything na wash. tinapa and obudu ranch is like abandoned project. they are just fine in pictures
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by RedEagle: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2015
wanted:

Obudu cattle ranch is about 25+ years old. I am glad it has been RENOVATED,

That something has been renovated, means it must have been ok in the past.

Obudu mountain resort is older than Nigeria so I could be anywhere b/w 3 - 64 yrs old. (the resort was established in 1951) grin
Re: 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
RedEagle:

Obudu cattle ranch is about 25+ years old. I am glad it has been RENOVATED,

That something has been renovated, means it must have been ok in the past.

Obudu mountain resort is older than Nigeria so I could be anywhere b/w 3 - 64 yrs old. (the resort was established in 1951) grin

Does anybody know how much they charge??So that we.can start saving small small..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / MCC Pedestrian Bridge Upper Iweka, Onitsha Now A Death Trap (Photos) / Container Crashes Into BRT Terminal At Agric, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.