Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others (49442 Views)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
300 personal assistants.... doing what exactly?
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by ab2care: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
300 workers, pls whats the name of his company
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by alabiyemmy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Did he sack those girlfriend?
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by Mbediogu(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
Jesus Christ.... Ordinary Senate President with over 300 Aides and all to be paid from government coffers? Kai .....Nigeriaaaaaa

And what is the volume of blood in his circulatory system?
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by anonimi: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
leo2020:
And some fools will still blame Tinubu & APC for this....this site harbours so many foolish young nigerians..

Where did you get the above from?
Has anyone blamed the JagbaJantis and his crew of FRAUDSTERS for David Mark's misbehaviour

The only angle will be that the Baba One Chance they sold to us has done NOTHING to curb these excesses of his OWN volition despite the bogus promises he made thereon during his campaigns, not so
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by stevebond007(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
How can a man holding such an office have 120 personnels that is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by francizy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jesus! Even a small state in a civilized country won't have this much PAs and domestic workers..

David Mark is a båstård!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by anonimi: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Don't forget that he's one of your PDP party leaders. You saying what you just said is what we call ' buyers remorse '. All Nigeria politicians are worthless bunch. Hope the new dispensation will be different. Fingers crossed.

Thankfully the PDP leader finally did the right thing and SET the pace and a good example.
Will others follw

Do you know how many these APC leaders have =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by Lucasbalo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
anonimi:

Thankfully the PDP leader finally did the right thing and SET the pace and a good example.
Will others follw

Do you know how many these APC leaders have =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
I don't belong to any party in Nigeria. I don't have a vote in Nigeria because I have not live in Nigeria since I was a little boy. I just want the best for the country of my birth.
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by PecE2Make: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sack sack sack every where. Is too early for ward robe money to finish na
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by mikolo80: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria.... anybody that gets into power works for his family alone and forget he/she is there for the country

Thunder fire David mark
na him say make una papa or una no work for una family instead na soso cups of rice or armchair ranting una de do/collect grin
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by babardos70: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
300 staff. Which company are they working?
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by Bonapart(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
mikolo80:
na him say make una papa or una no work for una family instead na soso cups of rice or armchair ranting una de do/collect grin
you got it all wrong
But i forgave you even before you type this
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by victoreltemur: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
OBTMOS:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/25/david-mark-sacks-son-younger-brother-120-personal-assistants/
wt kind of country is this?a single man has over 300 aides!and deir salaries are paid frm govnmnt coffers?is ds nt madness?gush,I wnt to puke!!!
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by front247: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
300 what? God come and wipe away Nigeria their sins are too much
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
300 PAs? No wonder they earned so much undeservedly.
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by hermeskirs: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
So this useless man has many people under him paid by the government and he still collided with Idiot Abba Moro and Guguru Defence to short change some officers.
He no go die where his clothes dey....
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by IYANGBALI: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Imagine 300 staff for 1 thief only in Nigeria will dat happen
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by IYANGBALI: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
hermeskirs:
So this useless man has many people under him paid by the government and he still collided with Idiot Abba Moro and Guguru Defence to short change some officers.
He no go die where his clothes dey....
amin
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by ladej(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
wildchild1:
300 what? Pls What's the name of his company? Ordinary Senate president 120 PA, God will judge this people

In other news,30pairs of TOMS available for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
wildchild thanks. Nice shoes.I recommend you all to buy toms from wildchild
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by meccuno: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2015
OBTMOS:
idoma defender newspaper
fixed
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by Syjibrin(f): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2015
OBTMOS:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/25/david-mark-sacks-son-younger-brother-120-personal-assistants/
Chai hmmmm if senate president can keep up to 300 aide i wonder hw many aide the president will be keeping all from Nigeria treasury there is God oh chai hmmmm
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by Codims82(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria.... anybody that gets into power works for his family alone and forget he/she is there for the country

Amen

Thunder fire David mark
Re: Senator David Mark Sack Brother, Son And Others by misturotex(m): 4:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Source?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate / Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.