Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? (5525 Views)

Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? / Have You Tried The New Itunes V8. The 'genius' Feature Is Awesome. / What! I Tried The Hell, But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by lynxnoon(m): 4:51am On Mar 05, 2009
@ekwere
we knw u swift guys r fast,,,,, my probs wit u is d billing system i tink u shud consider bringing it down a little wink
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by nifty: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
do they hv a salesperson at each hotspot that sells tickets to be able to access the net
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by obinna5000(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
nifty:

do they hv a salesperson at each hotspot that sells tickets to be able to access the net

The answer is YES. But they only sell tickets or recharge internet time cards between 9am - 6pm.
The Hotspot signal is always on 24 hours but you need a ticket to access the net.
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by Ekwere(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2009
@lynxnoon

Do you need a compromise on speed so that we could reduce the monthly recurring? I would be waiting for your response
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by lynxnoon(m): 12:17am On Mar 06, 2009
Ekwere:

@lynxnoon

Do you need a compromise on speed so that we could reduce the monthly recurring? I would be waiting for your response
of course not!
dis is just market strategy, dont u tink more pple wil patronise it wen its quite affordable?
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by disease(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2009
@lynxnoon
swift hotspot is not a place for yahoo boys. tongue
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by lynxnoon(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2009
disease:

@lynxnoon
swift hotspot is not a place for yahoo boys. tongue
and who told u evry1's as dubious like u? angry angry

@ekwere
my guy am waitng for ur response jare
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by Panache(m): 5:14am On Mar 08, 2009
Blame it on government policies.Frequency license alone for 3G is about N140m for Lagos (tier 1).
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by Ekwere(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2009
@lynxmoon

This is our strategy and that within an hour you would be able to accomplish so much with the N250.00 or the N150.00 for thirty minutes. However we would send updates on the hotspot to the management and their decision would be final ok.
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by lynxnoon(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2009
ok no probs wink
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by hayprof(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2009
lynxnoon:

ok no probs wink

Y not move around with my wireless card, rather dan go looking for Wireless Hotspot vendor ?? angry
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by smoo: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
I have been using Swift (Classic) for about a year now and have been impressed with their customer service.

I get sms alerts whenever the system is temporarily down and when service is resumed as well as on other important issues that may affect me.

Personally I feel that with so many options out there of similar optimum performance, good customer service informs my choice.  I'm staying with Swift.
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by lynxnoon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
hayprof:

Y not move around with my wireless card, rather dan go looking for Wireless Hotspot vendor ?? angry
ehhn u cant be carrying ur lapy wit d wireless card abt na lipsrsealed
wat of oda wifi devices dat dont support d wireless card? wink
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by flyuche(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2009
i think the price is ok for that kind speed. you can accomplish alot in one hour.
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by lynxnoon(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2009
wel dats true sha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may be able 2 download 1or 2 movies & suff grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by obinna5000(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
I just heard that Swift Hotspot will be opening at Tetrazzini, Ikeja GRA, Lagos very soon.
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by livingcove: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
How is their service compared to Useless Starcomms?

I'm about to dump Starcomms for a more reliable and
affordable network. Got any ideas, guys,

"Free 89-Page Report Reveals How To Make Money With CPA Offers!"

Click here for more >>>
http:///dkq4ay
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2010
how is d service doing right now; i need 2 download a series of files. 50GB all 2gether.
can any one give details on what to expect
Re: Has Anyone Tried The New Swifthotpots At Silverbird Or Tetrazinni Outlets? by hakon: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2010
why not go for bandwidths on fiber optics solution. you will get the speed that you really require. i costs just 17500 a month. but its static. its not like a modem that you move around with. its either at home or in the office. heavy files download and uploads can be assured. 07030106698

(1) (2) (Reply)

The VSAT Internet Business is Doomed? / Badoo Premium V2.44.1 Build 165 Apk For Android Users / Sites That Provide Software Cracks And Patches: What Do They Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.