Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara (47513 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by ikwubaba: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tecnonews24:
where is south south and south east in all these calculations?

no south east senator and only 1 ss senator in APC. They forgot to spread when they were voting. Only one direction like duck
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by ipreach: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki is a leader that don't want to hear anything called ''godfather''
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by gbengus17: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
SARAKI WANTS TO POCKET THE SENATE, SAME WAY HE POCKET KWARA STATE, THAT MOST KWARAN CAN THINK ON THERE OWN, UNTIL THEY GET TO SARAKI HOUSE.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Forwetinnah: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not think those commenting understand what these positions are about.They are internal positions to the party .They cannot be voted on by non-APC members.Please undersatan what a WHIP means

So...APC members can't vote/nominate who heads their committees? The directive MUST COME from the party bigwigs. What if these people are just there to sabotage Dogara or Saraki. Would you want to work with people you have no rapport with? The heads of these committees can make or break the 8th blaaaaah blaaaaah undecided . I'm no fan of Saraki or Dogara...im just stating the obvious
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by gbengus17: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
THE LEAKING OF SUCH AN IMPORTANT LETTER TO THE PRESS, TO ME SHOWS THAT APC NEEDS A LOT OF REORGANISATION INDEED
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by petitejolie(f): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Southwest tinubu ntooooooin! grin
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Was SS/SE ever part of APC? When we were shouting that the APC was all about the Northern Agenda the South refused to listen because they had pawns like Oshiomole, Ameachi and Okorocha to mislead some gullible few. Where are these people now? I won't be surprised if Buhari is just feigning ignorance in all this
Tell them
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by UncleJudax(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher really grin grin grin when was that?
You may consider 'changing' your signature. Nigeria is about to implode, and the fault is far from Jonathan, as he is holidaying overseas.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Demdem(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

O'boy tell us, wat has been happening to ur party?

Lackey, whose party? u have really been missing from action goon. very incompetent are u grin grin
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by omonnakoda: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

So...APC members can't vote/nominate who heads their committees? The directive MUST COME from the party bigwigs. What if these people are just there to sabotage Dogara or Saraki. Would you want to work with people you have no rapport with? The heads of these committees can make or break the 8th blaaaaah blaaaaah undecided . I'm no fan of Saraki or Dogara...im just stating the obvious
I do not know what you mean by APC members and THEIR COMMITTEE? perhaps you can clarify what you mean

As far as the issue at hand is concerned

The principal officers of the majority party are determined by members of that party ONLY. In practice that is those who are members of the respective House or Senate unless the party as a whole takes a different position. However this issue whether in determination or resolution of disputes is an internal party member and not part of the function of a speaker or Senate president
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by IVORY2009(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Demdem:

Lackey, whose party? u have really been missing from action goon. very incompetent are u grin grin

Did you just say "whose party"? grin grin I meant the APC, you're on ground tell us what is going on.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by manie(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigerboy200:

Politics isn't 1+1 = 2.. where will Atiku's ambition fly to?? All are thieves and we Nigerians should care less..

Atiku may decamp to PDP, but Saraki will definitely decamp to PDP and will be given the Presidential ticket of the party. But I doubt if he will win.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by UncleJudax(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
ikwubaba:

no south east senator and only 1 ss senator in APC. They forgot to spread when they were voting. Only one direction like duck
Red Goat! grin
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by manie(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Onabanj:
Hmn-mn, APC b careful cos many ar out to destroy ur original plan of ''CHANGE"

That is why people like Akpabio wants to join the party. The plan of people like Akpabio and Saraki is to destroy APC. APC made a mistake by admitting people like Saraki into their fold.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by IVORY2009(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

You may consider 'changing' your signature. Nigeria is about to implode, and the fault is far from Jonathan, as he is holidaying overseas.

The man is still living in the "olden days" grin I dey laugh cheesy
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Qyubee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
ayuse:
hahahaha, u are praising Saraki for taking down a godfather. Go to Kwara State, then u know Saraki is a terrible godfather. Let's not employ the devil to help take down a witch cos when he is done he will take on his employer.
U're on point sir !
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
This Saraki is just overstepping his bounds by ignoring party directives. He needs to learn from history of what happened to Okadigbo in the Obasanjo era. I hope he doesn't make any financial mistake that nail him
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by morbeta(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chai I pity my southeast and south South.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by osimataylor(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=Splashme post=35137239]Hahahaha . . . .
Liar Muhammed cannot talk again

[/quot he is ashame.it takes a lie to cover a lie and now he is propably thinking of another lie to lie.however tiffnubu don padlock him mouth.stupid sadist.take a look at his face u will understand what I mean
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Forwetinnah: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not know what you mean by APC members and THEIR COMMITTEE? perhaps you can clarify what you mean

As far as the issue at hand is concerned

The principal officers of the majority party are determined by members of that party ONLY. In practice that is those who are members of the respective House or Senate unless the party as a whole takes a different position. However this issue whether in determination or resolution of disputes is an internal party member and not part of the function of a speaker or Senate president

Good. Read my post again to understand better. Let the MEMBERS do the needful like I said, I'm NOT saying the NASS should vote or nominate. ..I SAID THE APC MEMBERS* , not an imposition from party leaders
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by bidexmat(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin I hope the change criers are enjoying their change.
grin which kain change wan plenty like that, e don finish nah tey tey! They are even in debt! The saga is getting interesting by the day.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by olutunde12(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
yimikaa:
Democracy is good. All I see is 2 people ( Saraki n dogara) trying to by pass a process for their selfish intrest.

And Tinubu is seeking whose interest?
You people should wake up to the fact that Tinubu started this thing. Then, all of you were happy. It has come to stay. Do not allow your party to nominate you if you want to lead the assembly ......
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Mintek: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
excessive "consultations indeed!!! grin grin grin

Oh! You saw that too?

"excessive" consultation...whatever happened to proof-reading of documents.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by babestella: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
atlwireles:

They have not started crying. Nobody sows the kind of treachery these maggots gave Nigeria between 2011-2015 and walks away whole.

It was really bad, pathetic is an understatement.
They will surely get what they sowed. This is karma first hand. Now they can't even talk. Lol.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by omonnakoda: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Good. Read my post again to understand better. Let the MEMBERS do the needful like I said, I'm NOT saying the NASS should vote or nominate. ..I SAID THE APC MEMBERS* , not an imposition from party leaders
No you should learn to communicate better in clear English .What is an APC committee? there is no such thing
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Rawani: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin I hope the change criers are enjoying their change.

Of course cool.
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by SporaD8: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
manuelpepper:
SAME WITH Tinubu
Same with the whole bunch of our current politicians parading themselves as progressive!
Tinubu o, Atiku o, OBj o, Saraki, are all kleptomaniac with different names hence why I feel like knocking sense into anyone singing their praises.
They will as soon feed u to boko boys than give a bleep for u existence!
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by tommyich06: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
its like people are not educated about the situation on ground. the stubbornness of Saraki is causing so many things to us right now:1 whip suppose to coordinatate the voting pattern of Majority of the house. if this do not follow APC dictate then all their Change Agendas will never come to pass cos they will never vote in uniformly.
2 without Right Whip ministerial list may not properly adopted by majority... I just feel like PDP has hijacked this govt and w are back to square one

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by olutunde12(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Batam:
This Saraki is just overstepping his bounds by ignoring party directives. He needs to learn from history of what happened to Okadigbo in the Obasanjo era. I hope he doesn't make any financial mistake that nail him

Forget, in those days, PDP dictated every thing in the chambers. today, no single party can do anything alone! Wake up now! Why did PDP watch tambuwal helplessly for four years? Things don change! I challenge APC or even buhari to remove him if they can!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by seun005: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oga dis positions are for the majority party members in d nass,se any south east and south east senator dey majority party (APC). Na dem make demsefs Irrelevant for supporting d wrong party...........try make findings and understand b4 making comments dearie!
bosedekemi:
Everything goes to the north shocked 1 for south west
none for south south and south east ? shocked

These politicians are daft. That's why the country might disintegrate... : undecided

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by devour129: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tecnonews24:
where is south south and south east in all these calculations?
they said we didn't vote for apc .
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by RazziP(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
When will all this stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Asks Arisetv Boss To Call His Staff To Order / Emir Of Kano, Appointed As Chancellor Of UNIBEN By Jonathan / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.