Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara (47490 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by SporaD8: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

well down Saraki!!! The slayer of Tinubu!!! the man who decimated godfatherism in NASS politics!!! The masses are behind you.Ride on!!!
If you think for one minute that Saraki give a shit about you or any mass, on your own lo wa.
Saraki is protecting his own interest, don't you think its time you seek out yours?

1 Like

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

well down Saraki!!! The slayer of Tinubu!!! the man who decimated godfatherism in NASS politics!!! The masses are behind you.Ride on!!!

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Realdeals(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
serious
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
I hardly hear pple chanting "Change" where I dey or I don travel. I lof "DEM ALL CRASY"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by manuelpepper: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
SARAKI YOU ARE ALWAYS MAN

[size=80pt] I P C [/size]
[size=40pt] CHANGE! [/size]
[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY
LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN
GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok...
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Okorocha must be the biggest fool to think this party would ever give him the presidential ticket... APC is all about the North and a little consideration for west.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by manuelpepper: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
SporaD8:

If you think for one minute that Saraki give a shit about you or any mass, on your own lo wa.
Saraki is protecting his own interest, don't you think its time you seek out yours?
SAME WITH Tinubu

16 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by manuelpepper: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
THEM DON.MODIFY THE NAME TIEFNUBU TO TINUBU. CHAIII....THIS MOD EH

9 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by manie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki is a PDP candidate, the guy will cross carpet to PDP in 2018. Saraki will be the Presidential candidate of PDP in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by mkpikpub(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
How come John Oyegun omitted my name? So this is the change. Issorite.!

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by cdaboss: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammyj:
And what is wrong with the letter. Did Oyegun kill any body of stole from the country's treasury. Abeg the OPS should not raise unnecessary false alarm !!!! cool
the only thing raising alarm here is ur english

10 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Onabanj(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmn-mn, APC b careful cos many ar out to destroy ur original plan of ''CHANGE"
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Ritzy92(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
2015 hasn't ended yet, which means there is a tendency that Nigeria will seize to exist at some point

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by frankyychiji(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And saraki threw the letter to the bins where it belongs
Hehehe...he ruled it out of order!

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by omonnakoda: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tecnonews24:
where is south south and south east in all these calculations?
They do not have APC Senators.
Where was the South West in the last 4 year calculations. SE and SS should form the opposition with Minority Leaders etc they are the MINORITY PARTY in the Senate
These positions are PARTY POSITIONS in case you do not know

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by sammyj: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
.... cheesy grin
cdaboss:
the only thing raising alarm here is ur english

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Forwetinnah: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Maxymilliano:
How come APC seem to be afraid of democratic process, but rather embrace imposition of candidates as an idealogy ?

What manner of delusional change is dis

It's a shame really. ...i never expected anything less from them anyway.

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by tolexy007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki d big masquerades...

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Forwetinnah: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
sunny63:
APC is just a broom tied together by a rope n when the broom is untied it will scatter in different direction.APC use your tongue to count ur teech

Exactly

19 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't think so.

You already heard people like Omenka ,demdem,donphilopus and the one with gender identity crisis(Ngeneukwenu A.KA. Cleverly) sounding like broken records. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Drugpusher really grin grin grin when was that?

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by frankyychiji(f): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe...I love Saraki!

Though I doubt this...
...I feel you!
Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Futureleader201(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
I see! APC is really a one chance party oo shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammyj:
And what is wrong with the letter. Did Oyegun kill any body of stole from the country's treasury. Abeg the OPS should not raise unnecessary false alarm. However, very APC will pay Saraki back with his own coins. Time will tell !!!! cool

There's everything wrong with the letter...candidates should go through due process to get their positions, there should be an electoral process

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by 9jatatafo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
APC has a faulty foundation.

13 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by putin3: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Shame to them,tinubu will be disgrace soonest

6 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by pak: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Maxymilliano:
How come APC seem to be afraid of democratic process, but rather embrace imposition of candidates as an idealogy ?

What manner of delusional change is dis

As much as I am not a supporter of Saraki or PDP, it seems the way the so called power bloc of APC is going about issues plays into the hands of the opposition.

After excessive consultations ?? with who ? Why not allow the democratic process to have its way. That was how the 'babas' of AD back then killed the party even though they initially had the backing of the masses

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by Bants(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
You people were cursing saraki in the previous post are now praising him now....making up ur mind...how naija wan progress when people no fit make their mind up#Sarakialltheway #PDP2019

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by bigerboy200: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Greed and Greed is all I see here..Nigerians will be taking sides,while these legislators unite to share our common wealth..

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara by anonimi: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
atlwireles:
They have not started crying. Nobody sows the kind of treachery these maggots gave Nigeria between 2011-2015 and walks away whole.

Abi oh.
See them =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.