Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest (2757 Views)

Start Soap Making Business After Reading This. / Start Wig Making Business / Come Collect Loan That Will Give You Rest Of Mind To Enhance Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by lammygloooooooo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
My name is BABAJIDE AYOBAMI c.e.o lammyglo event, A marketer, and a business development officer.

I will like to introduce you to a marquee business investment which add to your income. Is a lucrative business in event industry, I am a event manager I have full knowledge about this business this is my 10 years experience in event industries and I know what this marquee tent gives as daily income to the owners.I will like to share littles analysis with you about the rentals in Lagos state.

MARQUEE RENTAL PRICE AND LOCATION IN LAGOS

1, 1500 capacity tent in ikeja Lagos is charge for ( 1,500,000) per day.

2, 1800 capacity marquee tent( EVENT CENTER) locate agidigbin Ikeja Lagos is charge for (2,000,000) per day.

3, 1200 capacity marquee tent(EVENT CENTRE) located @ jankande area lekki epe xpress way, lekki Lagos is charge for (1,500,000) per day.

4, 1000 capacity marquee tent located lekki epe xpress way, lekki Lagos is charge for (1,400,000) per day.

5, 2000 capacity marquee tent ( ) located @ oregun area, Oregun ojota Lagos charge for (2,000,000) per day.

This is a lucrative business in event industries which lots people don't know.we Nigerian spend lots of money on parties these are the key area someone can invest to add the daily income in a bank account.

GOOD LOCATION FOR THE BUSINESS
The tent erection must be located in a good location.here at the things to concidedr before investing on the business.
1, security,spacious car park,conducive environment, easy traffic flow, attractive good marquee design with good interior finishing.
Here are location good for the business .
IKEJA,
LEKKI
AJAH
VICTORIA ISLAND
IKOYI / ISLAND
BERGAR/OMOLE
SHANGSHA/MAGODO
GBAGADA/ILUPEJU
FESTAC

COST OF BUYING AND INSTALLATIONS.

I have 100% knowledge of the cost of buying and installations with different company here and abroad .

1, 1000 capacity marquee tent cost (14,500,000) this cover buying the imported and installation, interior covering and chandelier,1 free maintenance of the marquee

2, 1500 capacity marquee tent cost (16,500,000) this cover what the 1000 capacity cover.

3, 2000 capacity marquee tent cost (20,000,000) to buy, installed ,interior cover decor+ chandelier+ free 1 year maintenance .

We give assistance if the person investing on the business need a full maintenance & managing of the marquee tent for him/ her.

WHAT NEEDED FROM INVESTOR OF THIS BUSINESS

1, A parcel of land in a good location between 3 plot to 5 plot depending on the capacity of the tent is going for.
2, finishing in flooring inside doing the concrete base and tiles to keep inside conducive for the guest.
3, electrical installation
4 air condition installation
5 ,Big generators for alternative power supply

I attached picture of he marquee tent in various sizes to show what am talking about

We look forward for your early interest and reply. We welcome invitation to shed more light on the business anytime .

Best regard
Lammyglo event
www.lamygloevent.com
E.mail - lammyglo_partyplanner@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by omooloye: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders.
Believe we are doing well making passive incomes. As my contribution to our making passive income I found out this suevey site. I think we can all try it out. At least there is no crime in trying --- i have already joined. You will need payza or paypal for payout monthly or after reffering 5 persons to the register with the site.

The link to the survey site is http://vacantsurvey.com/?p=36001

Best of luck and see at the top.
Re: A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by lammygloooooooo(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
are you planing your retirement, you have a fixed money which you want to collect ,you have a gratitude you are planing to get here is opportunity to make your cool money with ease invest in event industries and be rest assured of money back guarantee

Re: A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by lammygloooooooo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
call
Re: A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by lammygloooooooo(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2016
CALL
Re: A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by lammygloooooooo(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2016
cool
Re: A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by lammygloooooooo(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2016
Call me
Re: A Cool Money Making Business That Gives You Rest by lammygloooooooo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
mr lammy noni

(1) (Reply)

Play This Game For This Week 27 / Designer Tissot Wristwatches For Sale (male) / Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.