Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee (6771 Views)

FIFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings Against Dele Alli / Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
Goke7:
nff as usual, very mediocre in their approach to issues, must the issues with keshi and enyeama be a media issue? why not sort it out with the player in private instead of making it a media campaign.

Truth be told Enyeama has nothing to loose, here, nff keeps forgeting that Nigeria no longer have talents like before in today's football, they have forgotten the time of siasia where he had issues with enyeama and kick him out of the team only for us to miss out on the nations cup of 2012.

By the time we fail to qualify again, they will turn around and lie to Nigerians that our coaches lack technical depth.

NFF STOP KILLING OUR FOOTBALL!!! if you want to discipline a player that has erred, go ahead and stop the media campaign, its killing our football but you are not concerned as far as your kickbacks are intact just like the folks at the National assembly, what a SHAME!!

bunch of un-serious people..........DO NFF STILL EXIST??

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by hansad: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Enyeama must stand his ground: in the presence of other venues in Nigeria, why must the Super Eagles be taken to play in an area where terrorism holds sway?

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by hansad: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
pus11:

pus11, you are a rare and enlightened Omo Yooba.
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by Ekeminimfon: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
ploadia:
Leave Enyeama alone o

Leave him alone.
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by hansad: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Enyeama needs not reply those who pretend that nothing is wrong with scheduling an international football competition in a city that in the recent past witnessed several bombings by religious extremists.

If the Eagles went to play there and wahala comes up, their rescue team may deliberately get stuck up like this.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by meforyou1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
who doesnt know that kaduna is an unstable city, peace today, war tomorrow. a colleague of mine that was sent to kaduna to commiserate with another colleague ended up being holed in a kaduna for 1 whole week, due to a crisis that erupted abruptly.
why dont Nigerians like hearing the truth?

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by beyoncausme: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
well what can we say....
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by chiwondoski: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Even if u get the letter u don't need to go there,u said d voice of nigerians and as a captain u defind ur follow players,is time we defind ourself cos wat they tink is only they self
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ybnm4life:
How can they take the venue to kaduna when there are other venues that are better off given the record of insecurity in the north...
You have said well jhor our most capped keeper, anyone who is not pleased abt it should try am address and find solutions to the issues not point accusing fingers...
How many States in Nigeria are secure?
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
meforyou1:
who doesnt know that kaduna is an unstable city, peace today, war tomorrow. a colleague of mine that was sent to kaduna to commiserate with another colleague ended up being holed in a kaduna for 1 whole week, due to a crisis that erupted abruptly.
why dont Nigerians like hearing the truth?
Where in Kaduna did the crisis happen for one week and when?
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Well, I thought enyeama will write the NFF telling them to go to hell, the sober reply and even denial of receipt of their letter and the apology he claimed to have rendered prove he has more sense than majority of the posters above me who wrote suggesting he should do the contrary.
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
phrezzz:
Like 4 no reason

No.
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by meforyou1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Where in Kaduna did the crisis happen for one week and when?
In kaduna city during the last kaduna crisis in 2011. When boko haram, aided by Muslim youths, bombed 2 churches in Zaria and kaduna city simultaneously and Christain youths said enough is enough? All day curfew was declared to close to a week, and even when relaxed, people were still afraid to go out. Remember?
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by meforyou1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

How many States in Nigeria are secure?
True that but NFF should err on the side of caution. Kaduna is a great city. When the situation normalizes, they can play matches there
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
meforyou1:
True that but NFF should err on the side of caution. Kaduna is a great city. When the situation normalizes, they can play matches there
When what situation normalises? Please can you tell me when last you heard of a book haram attack in Kaduna? You guys surprise me o. Kaduna is very peaceful by Nigerian standards and to call that state unsafe and hence deny it the opportunity to host such a match is grossly unfair.
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by demobaba1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
What else does NFF want from Enyeama ? I think he apologised, so the NFF should concentrate on d next games of d Super games n dat of d U 23 team.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
meforyou1:
In kaduna city during the last kaduna crisis in 2011. When boko haram, aided by Muslim youths, bombed 2 churches in Zaria and kaduna city simultaneously and Christain youths said enough is enough? All day curfew was declared to close to a week, and even when relaxed, people were still afraid to go out. Remember?
Are you kidding me sir? You couldn't even come up with something more recent? 2011? Four years ago? How many Nigerian states went four whole years without a drama? You guys have not been fair to Kaduna which in my opinion is one of the nicest states in the north.
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
NFF is just making a mountain out of a molehill. Enyeama has nothing to lose. He's tried his best for Nigeria as a patriotic citizen.
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by meforyou1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Are you kidding me sir? You couldn't even come up with something more recent? 2011? Four years ago? How many Nigerian states went four whole years without a drama? You guys have not been fair to Kaduna which in my opinion is one of the nicest states in the north.
I love kaduna. A very captivating city. Don't get me wrong. Same as Jos. Another beautiful city. Just that they are flash points. The violence that erupts in both cities give no warning, you know
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by Rapbender(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
so it was a rumour after all?
Re: Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee by Rapbender(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Naija, i hail o! na una dey see beginning and end of every matter. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Captained Super Eagles All Stars For Kanu's Testimonial Match(pics) / Urinating On The Pitch: Ivory Coast Football Team Member. / Kanu Nwankwo: How Not To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.