Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag (44614 Views)

This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry / Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by bazoodo: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
martyns303:
Looks like corn market street, oxford city centre. And that will be the building where Lloyds bank is.
and so?
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by kayalla(f): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
the man is just carrying a bag not advertising Nigeria. it could have anything else on the bag.
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
martyns303:
Looks like corn market street, oxford city centre. And that will be the building where Lloyds bank is.
Sorry, I didnt ask for the location of the photo. You must be bored visit my blog
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Tolubory(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
kiss He is a Nigerian ...
He goes by the name... BABATUNDE
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by UnimkeAk(m): 1:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Elephant!!!

Really !
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by easystudy101: 2:24am On Jun 26, 2015
propzncribz:
This bag is probably older than half of the Nairalanders smiley

What makes you think this bag was not custom made by him recently?
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Abayor7: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2015
propzncribz:

From the contents of your comment, this bag is certainly older than you. Rubbish

Why u murder the little girl nah? cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by tpiadotcom: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Abayor7:

Why u murder me nah? cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by lexy2014: 5:31am On Jun 26, 2015
hazyfm:
NIGERIA AIRWAYS WITH A FLYING ELEPHANT
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NOW I KNOW THE REASON BEHIND OUR PLANE CRASH
No wonder d OP said d bag is older than most people on this forum

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Abayor7: 5:43am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=tpiadotcom post=35160249][/quote]

E no wan better for you ni? undecided
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2015
logica:

1. Qatar Airways (not Qatari)
2. Fiji Airways (not Fijian)
3. Kenya Airways (not Kenyan)

There really is no rule; some choose the country name, others choose the citizenship.

Turkish Airlines undecided
Ethiopian Airlines undecided

Pls it is too early.....mind your language
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Badgers14: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2015
teasel:
So, what's the big deal?
Rubbish.

If you're from SE, you must be from Obiagwo , if you're from SS obiakpo or ogbunabali. angry
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Cool
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by frisky2good(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2015
It's worth more than the company itself cheesy

omenalfa:
That elephant self.
The value of preservation which my people are yet to learn.
That bag is now a collectors item and is worth more than Nigeria Airways ever paid for it.
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Rapbender(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
shame on us then?
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Rapbender(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by stevecantrell: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
propzncribz:
This bag is probably older than half of the Nairalanders smiley

Yeah, that flying elephant is from the 70s...
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by logica(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Keneking:

Turkish Airlines undecided
Ethiopian Airlines undecided

Pls it is too early.....mind your language
Is it that you are dyslexic? I explicitly mentioned that there is no rule; some choose the name of the country; some the citizenship yet you still went ahead to list the latter examples.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2015
I have never seen this bag before in my life tongue
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by shaboti: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Spybradd:

where,ur anus?
on your mother
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Spybradd: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
shaboti:
on your mother
mumuni grin
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by NIOUK(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol....this sound funny
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Cyriloha(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Keneking:
It should be "Nigerian Airways"...

Anyway, this man has faith in Buhari... that is why he is carrying the bag so majestically. Our President plans to convert the aircraft fleet to NA.

- that bag must have been a souvenir.
- that man must have worked with the airlines either as a Pilot or Contractor.
- he may have tucked that bag in a cupboard hoping that Nigeria would be great again.

Sai Buhari grin
don't Worry brother Mr Nnamdi Kanu is working for our favour okay we must have a country that is more than great in Africa is just a matter of time by the special Grace of God almighty. ......believe me Bro
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by Zumzum(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Proudly naija grin
lovely antique
its gonna go for a lot of money walahi
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by AreaFada2: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2015
otiigba1:
Then again i won't be flying nigerian airways even if is for free, the wheels will proberbly. fall off grin
I remember a lecture given at university by a popular anti-apartheid cleric. He said Nigeria was the first place he saw a fully black African plane crew, back in the 1960s, from pilot to stewardess! It made him very proud to be black since in SA whites there made people believe blacks could not do such jobs. While flying from Las Gidi to northern part of 9ja, the plane began to have serious turbulence mid air. He said he suddenly began to doubt if an all black crew can actually bring the plane safely to its destination. grin Basically, even though he fought apartheid, he still suffered a dose of brainwashing /complex! Plane crashes used to be VERY rare in 9ja, we can do it again.
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by logica(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
AreaFada2:
. I remember a lecture given at university by a popular anti-apartheid cleric. He said Nigeria was the first place he saw a fully black African plane crew from pilot to stewardess! It made him very proud to be black since in SA whites there made people believe blacks could not do such jobs. While flying from las gidi to northern part of 9ja, the plane began to have serious turbulence mid air. He said he suddenly began to doubt if an all black crew can actually bring the plane safely to its destination. grin. Basically even though he fought apartheid, he still suffered a dose of brainwashing /complex! Plane crashes used to be VERY rare in 9ja, we can do it again.
Don't mind him. Nigerian pilots always topped their training classes abroad. They would safely land in simulations that others routinely fail. They mostly left trainers in awe, asking how they did it. Guess what: our pilots had become adept at all kinds of difficult conditions that they were routine to them as they never relied on automated assistance; it was all done manually.
Re: Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag by bmos(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Proudly naija grin

Where did he get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda / Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.