Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? (3350 Views)

Okoi Obono-Obla: "Biafra Referendum Legally & Politically Impossible" / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:
Lol.

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Deputy Speaker Yoruba.

Out of over 250ethnicities in Nigeria.

If that is what is called usage, then we are more than happy.
so saraki bukola is now Yoruba?

Get ur head right

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by brize(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Super1Star:
Lol.

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Deputy Speaker Yoruba.

senate pres gini?? Hmmm because of bukola abi?? Ok even Amaechi is yoruba because Rotimi na..... Na only deputy speaker una get o, cos VP is just a mere commissioner

7 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by chinchum(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
All I can say is Nawaooo

how? explain. If it is by house of rep elections, i am aware 80% of the votes the speaker(dogara) got came from the south, embittered PDP members who sesnselessly feel they are on a mission of revenge and hate.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
A lot stupid nd jejune post and people on this nairaland. What a stupid question. Is a yoruba man not d vp and dep speaker already?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Setaje(f): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
AnambraDota:
South Westerners are clueless, below is Remi Tinubu fighting to save hubby from colossal disgrace. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that picture real. Shey na remi Tinubu be that........ Chaiiiii Lmaoooo. South west never see anything. The youths of the south west don't understand politics. The yoruba elders warned from day 1. We did not listen. I warned people on my fb page. They insulted me. Now almost everybody that insulted me when I said Tinubu is greedy are now changing mouth. They are telling me Nigeria does not belong to one man....... That's what they are saying to console themselves. Whether u accept it or not. The hausas have used the yorubas to get power. They will hold on to this power for 12 years Sam Sam! I just pray Osinbajo is not killed via fake plane crash. We have not seen anything yet.

6 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by OreMI22: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Like a true slave prostitute, the Yorubas asked their master for it and got it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by attacker231: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
AnambraDota:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even CIA director is Yoloba

Ebuka the igbo smoking tribalist. From buddahmonk, Igbomonk, Okijaamaka and now anambradota. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by attacker231: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

At worst SE highjacked GEJ's government and cornered most juicy offices while your being shove from right, left and centre in a government you worked to enthrone.

Cluelessness redefined.
[/s]

Double mouth yeebhoe dog, but you all said you were marginalized and want out of Nigeria. Now you claim to have hijacked GEJs government. Good, will munch this for records.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by mikolo80: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
wirinet:

Please explain what you mean by SW entering one chance. Are you saying that the SW entered 2 chance under Jonathan. Please explain what the SW gained under Jonathan and what they stood to gain had Jonathan won.
Bros you get time o.abeg leave all there learners and children of anger and cluelessness.they are counting achievement by titles .make we see whether fourth mainland bridge or Niger bridge go first erect.or who steady light go pay pass.whether dem brothers go see torch and gen sell with steady light 2 4
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by kotv: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Of course. They had grievances with GEJ for supposedly "marginalizing" them even though they were the reason no juicy spot came to them..they created their own headache but decided to blame it on GEJ and the whole ss/se politicians. They thought they are the only ones that can be cunning, hahaha the north showed them well. The ultimate use and dump. I hope they enjoy their change
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Bifwoli: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
The South West is the North's cheap political biatch just like the British are always America's lap dog.

Yes,the South West is always happy to be used then dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by citizenY(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Seriously it is not fair, a worker deserves his wages,

isn't the north depriving the west of their due wages?

What of those who are not on the payroll

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Super1Star: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2015
brize:
senate pres gini?? Hmmm because of bukola abi?? Ok even Amaechi is yoruba because Rotimi na..... Na only deputy speaker una get o, cos VP is just a mere commissioner
i wisssssss a y1boman can even be a commssioner.

I never knew Bukola or Saraki or Olusola or Gbemisola are northern names, until this nyamiri said so. Olodo upon 100.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Super1Star: 1:37am On Jun 26, 2015
menabadoo:
so saraki bukola is now Yoruba?

Get ur head right

Is he y1bo or ijaw?
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Duru1(m): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Super1Star:
Lol.

VP Yoruba

Senate President Yoruba

Deputy Speaker Yoruba.

You are indeed correct. I remembered that Oyo-ile capital of the village empire known as Oyo was 30 miles north of Ilorin. Even the Duara Dullard could be Yoruba too. However, Otta dingbat is certainly a Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by vanunu: 4:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Super1Star:

I never knew Bukola or Saraki or Olusola or Gbemisola are northern names, until this nyamiri said so. Olodo upon 100.

Foool, saraki is a fulani man whose grand father migrated from mali.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by onimcee1(m): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2015
tiger28:
What is this Biafran talking about? The West just wanted a change from an inept and clueless presidency. We don't vote on sentiments even Obasanjo lost an election in his own ward. We only demand for good governance. ...end of story!
seriously? Anyway, i hope you are enjoying your change?
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 26, 2015
tiger28:
What is this Biafran talking about? The West just wanted a change from an inept and clueless presidency. We don't vote on sentiments even Obasanjo lost an election in his own ward. We only demand for good governance. ...end of story!
You are really a Tiger and the Op is ur meat that should be devoured.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Orunto: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Please try harder to understand. This is simple enough. Good morning.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Super1Star: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2015
vanunu:

Foool, saraki is a fulani man whose grand father migrated from mali.

Dullardo, the yoruba culture and language must be very alluring and they were so eager to become naturalised yorubas that they changed their surnanmes to Saraki and started bearing Olusola, Gbemisola, Bukola etc.

The same way your greatest man Zik, had to name his first son Bamidele. He should have even changed his surname too, having find yoruba culture too irresistible.

No be only mali you go see, what of the kingdom of shongai? Sarakis are yorubas and get over the pain and heartache the realization of that is giving you. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Super1Star: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2015
Duru1:

You are indeed correct. I remembered that Oyo-ile capital of the village empire known as Oyo was 30 miles north of Ilorin. Even the Duara Dullard could be Yoruba too. However, Otta dingbat is certainly a Yoruba.

Old Soldier, what is the correlation of your tales by moonlight with the story at hand?
Where is the capital of y1bos that could not even evolve into statehood? I am sure it would have been under one avocado tree. At least we had several capitals. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The Sophisticated Slaves have being abandoned
Leave politics on NL and work on your expression.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by condralbede(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
This is the time the SW will really believe on what the bible said" FEAR NORTH"All is chenji shaagrin grin
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by GentleToks(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2015
It has always been like this.

The question should be thrown to Igbos to answer cos they have done it twice; 60s and 70s.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by SUBMARINE: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Leave politics on NL and work on your expression.

Yawnssss

How your Change

I hope your Change will not bring more brawls today at the legislative chamber. grin
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by brize(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Super1Star:

continue to console yourself
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by OduaVanguard: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol. Igbos! Una no dey tire? ? You people will go down on record as having destroyed GEJ'S second term ambition by practically wrecking his administration (heck! Y'all did same under Shagari where your people also held sway and practically ran aground the economy of the country, till the Daura general had to terminate that government at the time).

It would seem like any and every gov't the SE goes into coalition with will either not win re-election or in the cases of Shagari and Balewa, their second term will be truncated violently -- in other words you guys bring bad-luck to any gov't you participate in. In light of this history who will then blame the North for choosing the SW as partners for a change?

As for the APC, it is a coalition of varied interests who isn't yet a finished product hence the current turmoil it is experiencing, but as always water will always find its level and they will have to find a way to sort themselves for peace sake.

Ever since the PDP lost to Buhari, you all have been foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients, doing everything possible to divide the APC and especially the SW/Northern coalition. For your info, the North has NOT betrayed the SW, at least not yet. Even Saraki did not have Majority backing of the Northern and SW voting blocs in his party which has at least 40 senators -- he won his election on account of PDP and majorly SE backing (which in itself is bad luck for him coz his tenure will always lack legitimacy and may even be prematurely truncated at this rate).

Even Dagora, a Christian minority from the North, was abandoned by overwhelming majority of the Northern reps for Gbajabiamila, and going by the result of that election, Gbaja only lost by about six votes or so (even though I think the real reason he lost is coz it would have been unfair for yet another Yoruba man to be #4, after already occupying the #2 and 3 positions. Dagora got his majority votes from the SE/SS, sohow does that translate to Northern betrayal?

You people will lament tire coz you are perpetual failures.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Super1Star:

What of his other names abubakar and Saraki?
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by omolami: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
That can't be if not for Tunubu who did all he could to protect his sources of income. The west are wiser by all ramification ,therefore can not be used and dumped. Tinubu already regretting his action.
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by tiger28: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2015
SUBMARINE:

The Sophisticated Slaves have being abandoned
see these 6th - class citizens of Nigeria calling someone slave?the ones that are now playing attache by force to their minority neighbor (ijaws). Sentiments have relegated you even behind the idomas/ebira or worst the eguns in the Nigerian political arena. The irrelevants! !
Re: Don't You Think The North Simply Used The South West Politically? by Chiaka(f): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2015
I don't think because the west felt that they would rather control the north instead but as it is , is not working

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Police Officer With Black Youth Is Warming Hearts Across The World (pic) / EFCC Traces Badeh, Amosu, & Others’ Properties To Scam / Tension As Nnamdi Kanu’s Secret Trial To Start Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.