Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Can I Give A 4-week Old Turkey(poults) And Broilers The Same Feed? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can I Give A 4-week Old Turkey(poults) And Broilers The Same Feed? (608 Views)

6-15weeks Old Turkeys (poults) For Sale (Pictures within) / Quality Day Old Chicks (broilers, Cockrels, Pullets & Turkey Poults) / Poultry Business Plan For Layers And Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Give A 4-week Old Turkey(poults) And Broilers The Same Feed? by oluwatoosin(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello house,i'm a new Nairalander and this is my first time of creating a thread.Please i need your candid advice,i'm a begginner about to start a poultry of about 30poults and 25broilers,both 4week old.I'll be grateful if i could get some tips on the housing,drugs and challenges that are likely to come up.I also want to know if i can feed both the Turkey and the Broiler with the same feeds?
Re: Can I Give A 4-week Old Turkey(poults) And Broilers The Same Feed? by ruxton06(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2015
Sure you can give same feed.
Re: Can I Give A 4-week Old Turkey(poults) And Broilers The Same Feed? by oluwatoosin(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks my brother,God bless you real good.
Re: Can I Give A 4-week Old Turkey(poults) And Broilers The Same Feed? by oluwatoosin(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2015
ruxton06:
Sure you can give same feed.
Thanks my Brother you're blessed beyond curse.

(1) (Reply)

Table Size Catfish. Egbeda Idimu Axis / Dangote Rice To Hit Market Soon As First Harvest Begins / Hazelnut Processing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.