Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,501 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button (878 Views)

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? / Movie Review: ‘CONTRACT’ Featuring Yvonne Okoro, Joseph Benjamin / Xmen Vs The Justice League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by aieromon(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
Brangelina are too good a couple and have produced two of the most dramatic performances i have seen this year.
if i were to pick any of these flicks as my fav,i'll go with changeling cos the chick caught me unawares with her drama side of acting.

what do you think? cool

Re: Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by aieromon(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2009
film sleeves

Re: Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by spikedcylinder: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2009
Havne't seen Changeling. No inspiration. tongue
Re: Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by dinozzo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2009
I've seen both, I prefer curious case, more interesting. I saw nothing spectacular about changeling.
Re: Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by spikedcylinder: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2009
I have finally seen Changeling. TCCOBB was more intriguing. smiley
Re: Changeling Vs The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by SeanT21(f): 2:02am On Mar 07, 2009
Changeling.

(1) (Reply)

Sherlock Holmes - Robert Downey Jr & Jude Law Gave It Their Best / Full Nominees List For AMAA Awards 2013 / MTN Project Fame Audition Dates And Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.