Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics (1215 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Foundation With Birthday Party / Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix / Queen Of England Honours Nkechi Azinge, Nigerian (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics by harbdulrasaq88(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nkechikwu grew up with close family members who have the hereditary blood disorder sickle cell anaemia. After witnessing the physical, mental and emotional challenges it can lead to, she set up The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation.

The organisation encourages people to get tested to know their haemoglobin genotype, and has set up sickle cell clubs in schools to inform and educate young people about the condition.

Below are photos of her award presentation....

http://www..net/2015/06/photos-nkechi-azinge-founder-of-sickle.html

Re: Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics by Houseofglam7(f): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
See babe like me dey recieve award from queen Eliza, and I don dey post for Nairaland since 10BC without any recognition.

Una bye bye abeg
Re: Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics by englishmart(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
knowledge/intelligent innovations pay much better than emerald bets, Skye bets, and winnas bets.

Looking forward to getting same royal handshake, not from prince Charles but from queen Elizabeth
Re: Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Houseofglam7:
See babe like me dey recieve award from queen Eliza, and I don dey post for Nairaland since 10BC without any recognition.

Una bye bye abeg

lol. pele. Ur getting dere
Re: Nkechi Azinge,founder Of The Sickle Cell Aid Foundation With British Queen [pics by Houseofglam7(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
shockwave91:

lol. pele. Ur getting dere

cry

(1) (Reply)

Please What Are They Doing? (SEE PHOTOS) And Why Is She Crying / Cute Couple: NNPC New Boss, Ibe Kachikwu, Steps Out In Style With Second Wife / Linda Ikeji " Go And Marry" Trending On Twitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.