Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census (55567 Views)

Buddafly's Ethnic Group Census / Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom / 2014 Census Shows That Yoruba People Are Becoming The Major Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Kc3000: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Zamfara no send at all!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Graccccccccy(f): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
chaberry:
sorry, i meant to write Kwara, Niger is where i currently reside
kk.... Me, mum-Abia
Dad-Kwara
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anambra has done it again!

Ndi Anambra, time to show you are a true son and daughter of Anambra.

Visit the official page of Anambra State and HIT LIKE the way you did here on Nairaland.

www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline

ANAMBRA ADIGO NMA OOOOOOOO!

4 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by joelreg(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Tex42:
unfortunately for you and fortunately for the Anambrarians, Anambra state won.

Now the fact,and shine your eyes bro;Anambrarians are one of the most resourceful, enterprising,and creative people that will ever exist on planet earth. With this little info, I guess I don't need to tell you that they are also the most gainfully employed in Naija. Thank you!

You have time to reply that efulefu.
He only need to be ignored

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by mop4: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2015
anambra pple una no get work so so bizness una de nairaland de do...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Bleh! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Tex42(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2015
joelreg:

You have time to reply that efulefu.
He only need to be ignored
will heed your advise bro. Lol @ efulefu. Thanks!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2015
nwadiuko1:
okpualangwa representing.....nde kanyi mazi no o

Woow, Osusu Isi Ala Ngwa here. Grammar school Nbawsi.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2015
sylarsquins:

Any body from Isiala Ngwa North LGA of Abia State?

Proudly Ngwa Man.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Chigold101(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Top 10 States with Highest Figures:

Number 1: Anambra with 726

Number 2: Ogun with 564

Number 3: Imo with 534

Number 4: Osun with 530

Number 5: Oyo with 451

Number 6: Delta with 406

Number 7: Lagos with 389

Number 8: Abia with 377

Number 9: Enugu with 359

Number 10: Edo with 331
why will Anambra always win? I thought Lagosians are higher than every other state in Nigeria? this brings to mind the Lagos is no man's land concept. Lagos with its high level of internet usage and over population could not even get get up to half of Anambra vote... talks more than we are hearing...

Anambra state a state filled with illiterate traders and school drop outs always take first in Educational anything in Nigeria...

Thank GOD I am FULL FLEDGED ONYE ANAMBRA... I love this state... Am glad GOD made me an Anambraian

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2015
scholes0:

Oga Francis, Oya collate a graph the regional votes na.......
Abi, they are just there for decoration?

I'm on it...

Its been quite a long day at work. I just got home a few minutes ago.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Chigold101:
why will Anambra always win? I thought Lagosians are higher than every other state in Nigeria? this brings to mind the Lagos is no man's land concept. Lagos with its high level of internet usage and over population could not even get get up to half of Anambra vote... talks more than we are hearing...

Anambra state a state filled with illiterate traders and school drop outs always take first in Educational anything in Nigeria...

Thank GOD I am FULL FLEDGED ONYE ANAMBRA... I love this state... Am glad GOD made me an Anambraian

There is just something that makes you hold your head high when you remember you are from Anambra. A state that was in the doldrums in the past has suddenly become the chief corner stone.

I love the fact that i am from Anambra and in the next world, i will still com back as an indigene of Anambra!

We rock big time! smiley

www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline

10 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by MrCEO69(m): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am from Nkpologwu in Aguata
wow, nice one... I dey greet u bro!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Praise5: 1:47am On Jun 27, 2015
I know I'm late, mana nwa eze adighi efu na mba. So I must represent my state...ANAMBRA

2 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 2:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Chanchit:
Bigfrancis21! Ebe like say you wan rig this poll for your state abi? Make Jega catch you. Just no postpone the time again o, or else we go come carry ballot box.

grin

My dear, the results were not rigged o. The exact figures were used and calculated, no removal no additions. smiley
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 27, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Proudly Ngwa Man.
Umuala Nsulu here
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by freshdude99(m): 2:54am On Jun 27, 2015
aminho:
I can make your life miserable right now just drop your name here and see if you can survive the next 48 hours in the shit hole you are now, it's within my powers to declare you a security risk and a flight risk so no who you insult online your family might depend on them
Like seriously! Bro calm down cheesy

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by aminho(m): 3:15am On Jun 27, 2015
freshdude99:

Like seriously! Bro calm down cheesy
who does he think he is? Insulting people around,not everyone here is a slow poke I hate people that think that they are better than someone which reverse is the case
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Chanchit: 3:23am On Jun 27, 2015
bigfrancis21:

grin

My dear, the results were not rigged o. The exact figures were used and calculated, no removal no additions. smiley

I can testify that it was free and fair, I here by snatch that "NLJEGA" title from that guy weh dey do male pageant, its now yours!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Even tho I wasn't here to vote......but I gotta identify with the best! Anambra eji eje mba! For real!

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by damselalayo(f): 4:38am On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:
omoluabi bawoni. I rep Ede north,what about you?
I rep odo-otin LGA
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by chaberry(m): 4:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Graccccccccy:
kk.... Me, mum-Abia
Dad-Kwara
Alryt, so have u visited Abia before
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by manny4life(m): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2015
aminho:
I can make your life miserable right now just drop your name here and see if you can survive the next 48 hours in the shit hole you are now, it's within my powers to declare you a security risk and a flight risk so no who you insult online your family might depend on them

Within your powers to declare someone a flight risk and security risk? What in whatever name you know are you talking about? Do you guys just come online to rant rubbish? Flight risk to where and security risk on what grounds? Geez, yall just exaggerate too damn much, abeg chill jor, it's not that serious.

2 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Generalkorex(m): 4:54am On Jun 27, 2015
Chigold101:

I think say na state of origin nt state of residence.

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Kingsley1000(m): 4:59am On Jun 27, 2015
ANAMBRA IS THE MOST POPULOUS STATE IN NAIRALAND

4 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bummyla(m): 5:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Anambra State Rocks! 5 South East States Among The Top 10. Seun You Must Do Something For Us oooooooh!

http://www.bummyla.com

4 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by tonychristopher: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Click Like if you are from Anambra state!

Anambra, e ji eje mba! cheesy

Gbam ...otua ka odi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by tonychristopher: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ANAMBRA IS THE MOST POPULOUS STATE IN NAIRALAND

Even in Nigeria ....the population if anambra in diaspora is high

2 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by tonychristopher: 7:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Chigold101:

But they said we are illiterates and they are sophisticated

Kedu ije..kedu side ibu na anambra

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by benpuzzy(m): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2015
bigfrancis21:

grin

you've really done a great job, keep it up. Incase you want to organise samething next time, please try and give it enough publicity so that some of us that are addicted to a particular thread will be carried along as well. All hail the State of Eastern Heartland. Nwa IDEATO 4life. We rule the State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogundamisi's Pre-Birthday Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / A List Of All Edo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.