Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures (56889 Views)

Olori Memunat Omowumi Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? / Alaafin Of Oyo Wears Historic Crown Made Centuries Ago For The First Time.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by FishLaps: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Goals �: One of Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi’s Queens, Queen Omowumi, pours encomium on him, as she acquires a new home

Shared with Caption ....

With greatest respect and honor, I would like to appreciate my husband, the father of my children for all He has been doing. I cannot thank him enough, he has been very supportive and I pray God Almighty grant him good health so as to be able to do more and more. ���

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfe8oZHfuT/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Bola146(f): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
cool Marry for love, peace of mind and happiness. Nobody cares how you stay in the marriage, just go for what you love. She is happy grin congratulations to her

79 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by kindness9: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wow
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Baba is settling his wives so they won't suffer wen he passes away. Better Husband

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by dawnomike(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
One of my friends is married to this man and I still wonder how she copes... Well, she speaks highly of him though

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by richeeyo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
dawnomike:
One of my friends is married to this man and I still wonder how she copes... Well, she speaks highly of him though
Go check trap for Bush oo

21 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by pepperdemzombie: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Chioma should better collect her own Assurance before Baba pafuka.
Randy old man!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Sheuns(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Cashapp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by bupounds: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by saxietohgbaskie(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
This man and cruise na 5and 6
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by slawormiir: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by iamoyindamola(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lmao Baba way no fit do pass some seconds cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by NwaNimo1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by John389(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Do more and more as in how. U wan kill am nee

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Sterope(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Whose land did he grab to build this house? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by JimiJunji: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by afroedo: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
this baba like yellow pawpaw sha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Daniiel: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
nawao ... local man can no longer can
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Footballtroll19: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Buhari see your mate [color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Heavenschild: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
She is cashing out while baba is still alive knowing fully well that she would be free from the boundage in a matter of time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovely, Congrats
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by originalprof: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
I taught Queens are meant to be in the same place or palace as the king... or are they doing division of wealth... Yoruba people are great... like for the great Yoruba people..... AREWA.. one love.. FROM THE JAGABAN DA 2ND

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Who is this mod pushing every malnourished thread to FP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
How people still find it comfortable keeping large amount of wives at home in this present age baffles me.......

isn't he worried that someone out there will probably be servicing her pandora.

Because definitely I know his bedroom game will be subpar by now.......I don't know if they can use juju to sustain erection tho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by marvin906(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
How does he screw he's young wives cause this chick is sexy..
Baba prince Phillip Don join him ancestors what are you waiting to join oduduwa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by moscobabs(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Where's the new Olori?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Lmao Baba way no fit do pass some seconds cheesy
Werey grin, na wetin she tell u say she marry the man for lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by coolcare(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Aiye loban jeku.

Congratulations to the lady for having her share of the free wealth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Alaafin is a very articulate and intelligent man, speaks with wisdom. But am of the opinion that all future potential alaafins from the age of 5years old should be made to attend a primary/sec school specially set up solely for yoruba traditional leaders.
Alaafins should be spending his old age grooming a successor.

Congrats to olori omowumi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by McStoic(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
dawnomike:
Bros I greet you ooo. Compliments of the, season. I will chat you up soon about something
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Gifts Wife, Omowumi A New House - Pictures by McLizbae: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ko bad nau...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bushy Masquerade Announces Festival In Umuoji, Anambra (Video) / Emir Sanusi's Grandfather Was Dethroned In 1963 & It's About To Repeat Itself / South Africa Culture Shock: 2 Scantly Dressed Women, Different Public Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.