Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Advice Needed..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice Needed..... (608 Views)

She Has Been Talking Dirty Lately.....advice Needed. / Please, Spiritual Advice Needed / Advice Needed For An Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed..... by Rajjah(f): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Asalam.... Muslim brothers n sisters, a friend of mine sent this to me n I really need ur help before advising her. Her words: " I need ur help about a very important decision I have taken. I am born into a christian home but right now I am engaged to a muslim. I so much love him n fortunately my parents agreed that he marries me. Originally my dad said I will start islam only after my wedding to my fiance. We all agreed . Its a year plus. My fiance is waiting to get a good job before we settle down. Now I seem to so much love this religion but cant practice it now. Please how do I convince either of my parents so I can start practicing islam. Remember I cant start salat without my parents knowing. I respect my parents thats why I want to do all without hurting them. I really cant wait to start salat. Please advise me on what to do". Help me to help a friend cos am happy we are about welcoming another new convert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed..... by Freciprocal: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is an issue based on religion so advices from our christian Bro/Sis are also welcomed.

Rajjah:

Now I seem to so much love this religion.

The above touched me so much!

Religion is a personal choice and decision. It should be between you and whatever u r worshipping.

1) I assume you Love the guy so much, he is a Muslim and your parents have given you their consent. (Buy default this is all u need actually)

2) If u are still under your parents, it would be difficult for u to practice your new religion. You grew up being a christian. Another religion might even make ur parents reconsider their stance.

3) I think your husband to be should step in at this stage. To encourage u in your new found faith so u won't relent.

My Advice.

Remain a christian till u get married, then it is left for your hubby to encourage, teach and nurture u... In your new found faith.

Goodluck

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Needed..... by Abduletudaye(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmm..This one is strong.... lipsrsealed.. Talk to your to-be hubby and talk to your people....

I really hope they understand....for the fact that you wanna accept Islam doesnt mean they(your parents) will desert you.

May Allah make things easy for you.
Re: Advice Needed..... by Rajjah(f): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Hmmm..This one is strong.... lipsrsealed.. Talk to your to-be hubby and talk to your people....

I really hope they understand....for the fact that you wanna accept Islam doesnt mean they(your parents) will desert you.

May Allah make things easy for you.
ameen brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed..... by Rajjah(f): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Freciprocal:
This is an issue based on religion so advices from our christian Bro/Sis are also welcomed.

The above touched me so much!

Religion is a personal choice and decision. It should be between you and whatever u r worshipping.

1) I assume you Love the guy so much, he is a Muslim and your parents have given you their consent. (Buy default this is all u need actually)

2) If u are still under your parents, it would be difficult for u to practice your new religion. You grew up being a christian. Another religion might even make ur parents reconsider their stance.

3) I think your husband to be should step in at this stage. To encourage u in your new found faith so u won't relent.

My Advice.

Remain a christian till u get married, then it is left for your hubby to encourage, teach and nurture u... In your new found faith.

Goodluck

you have been of great help. D lady in question is my good friend. I wil sure giv ha this advise.

(1) (Reply)

Please When Is Ramadam Fast Ending? / Is Godwin A Christian Song / When You Know That You've Not Been Faithful To God And He Still Blesses You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.