Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF (40247 Views)

FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by franchizy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why a Northerner for Gods sake. I condemn this appointment.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by naira0(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by waltec(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Beface, Minister ke? Dat one Na till after July 21 Na. Lawmakers don go one month recess #Laughable
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by azimibraun: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
From no appointments to appointing only Northerners.. this ppl are bent on seeing Buhari's tenure degenerate to a civil war. Buhari so far has disappointed all those who called him a bigot and sectionist but they won't just go down without a fight. All this are expected anyway.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Bobbystanley(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Allee90:
Kano State gave Buhari 1.9M votes which no other state does that. In all fairness, Kano people deserve to be compensated

Phuck you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
I feel very ashamed of those who brought this dullard to power. Nigeria will never developed. Not in this generation! Y'all i d i o t s! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by azimibraun: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Is Buhari done with appointments and had formed a government; how many appointments are there for him to make and how many has he done far? Eediots plenty for NL sha..
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Adesiji77: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atigba:

All senior civil servants are corrupt expecially accountants, I know what a talking about

You will be amazed if they tell you the manner of fraud that man most have committed with the DG of his formal place been a director of finance.

I would have agreed with you if you have said "most".

A banker friend of mine, a Public Sector RM, told me that the erstwhile acting AGF, Mr Mohammed Dikwa, has a reputation for being a "no-nonsense" person and is not popular among bankers who see him as a hindrance to mobilization of deposits from the OAGF.

Learned that if he has his way, he would rather prefer to keep all FG monies with CBN...

One can safely conclude that the banking community in FCT, especially guys at the Public Sector desks, may be popping champagne right now... smiley

So, your assertion ( "All senior civil servants are corrupt expecially accountants" ) may not be entirely true... cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by azimibraun: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
All I read you say? Then we are in hell already with us not knowing. Be that as it may, I know a couple of individuals who have chosen to fear their creator God and have great self control over corruption. I have such fear God in me and I believe am not alone on that boat. What will not come and pass my people; what on earth is worth making me miss the so much talked about heaven? I may be too blind to see successful looters in my country but not too blind to see the james Iboris of this world.. you know them so name them.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by idee91: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
majidyusuf:
idee91 congrats on your appointment
Thanks Jidoski

You are invited to the thanks giving walimah... iftar 2moro grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
idee91:

Thanks Jidoski

You are invited to the thanks giving walimah... iftar 2moro grin
make i rush fuel my 504
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by chubbygal(f): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Good development!
This introvert of a girl is really turning to something else. Are you that idle to make frontage a champions league trophy. I think your case is just getting more and more annoying.

I thought I was the only one,but you just said my mind!!!! Too much of everything is Bad.....

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by salisy: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
CR77:
Buhari is as old as Nigeria cheesy grin
That is why they are a perfect match. No one fit the bill but him
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by icedbreez(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
The Hausanization of Nigeria's key positions begin in earnest, #Watchout.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by wapana(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
National cake

1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by azimibraun: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
From the day President Obama declared his interest to run for President of the United state of america I have played a particular song every day if I am privileged to I have almost played it everyday since then until he became president. I never stopped until he got a second term. I played it also from the day President GEJ threw his hat in to substantively take step in as yaradua successor and I played it until he won the election. I played thesame song for the current President from his declaration till he won the election and I wll play it for him until I have reasons to play it for a diff person and a different purpose. For Obama I wanted the first black president, for GEJ I wanted the first south southern president Becouse I love equality, for Buhari I wanted Nigerian kids to grow knowing it is never over or too late to be president so they should never be involved in a do or die.. I wanted all of them to succeed so I played the song for them but how they managed themselves was and is entirely up to them. Obama, GEJ and Buhari are all carrying their crosses. I am playing the same song now for two reasons, for Buhari to succeed with his " CHANGE'' Ideology and for Hillary Clinton to "CHANGE" the course of America's history by becoming the first female US president. That song is " Change is gonna Come" by Sam Cooke. Nigerians change will come be patient. It's a journey not an event.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by okorune(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
Actually they had all the juicy jobs during GEJ's time too. Still wasn't enough for them. They can only have more now.

All d juicy jobs? like Finance minister Ngozi, CBN gov. Ameifule, chief of army staff Minimah, petroleum minister Allison Madueke, Secretary 2 d FGN Ayim, Nimasa Director, Aviation min Steller, etc. pls lets be real 4 once. I think d constitution has already provided guidance on how he should source his cabinet members.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by bakila: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mentcee:
The dullard just got a lame idea. Foolish foolanimal. Our government now na abokii business.
During someones Govermnment.
Minister of Finance and Prime Minister.....
Minister of Aviation........
Minister of Health.......
Minister of Labour.....
Minister of Education....
Minister of Power......
Immigration.
FRSC.
Tribalism is bad sha.
Nigeria has so much money during his government, but we are now borrowers with near empty treasury. Buhari dont copy those foolish people in the lasy government please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by AreaFada2: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
okorune:

All d juicy jobs? like Finance minister Ngozi, CBN gov. Ameifule, chief of army staff Minimah, petroleum minister Allison Madueke, Secretary 2 d FGN Ayim, Nimasa Director, Aviation min Steller, etc. pls lets be real 4 once. I think d constitution has already provided guidance on how he should source his cabinet members.

Ok, until they have those positions in addition to VP, Chief Justice of Supreme court, CDS, Head of service, Chief Justice of Appeal court, Police IG until tail end, President of Senate, Speaker of the House, NSA, CBN governor (Lamido Sanusi) for most part and various ministerial positions, you won't say they had juicy roles. Where they didn't have a substantive minister, they almost always had a minister of State. Since 1999, there has always been an Hausa/Fulani VP or President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by AreaFada2: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
agurza:
Before nko you guys just stay on Nairaland and keep on abusing us while we continue to occupy naija. You ain't see anytime yet.

Only problem is even after 40 years plus of occupying 9ja, it took GEJ to build hundreds of Almajiri schools and bring scam-free fertiliser, bring more universities and airports. One reason anti-education Boko and sponsors got mad about and intensified bombing.
You guys seem to just occupy for the sake of it. Of what benefit is occupying to you if people there still die cheaply and get maimed by VVF, meningitis & polio until lately?

This kind of justify the white man's view that "black people like power but then have no idea how to use it to benefit their people".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by ShySteady(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Bubu is very predictable - his next five appointees for major positions 'must be from the Nuts'. How predictable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by HHANDM: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Allee90:
Kano State gave Buhari 1.9M votes which no other state does that. In all fairness, Kano people deserve to be compensated

1.9m without a single void vote.

Truly there are miracles that warrants compensation grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Spybradd: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2015
omenka:
Pacify who?? Over their dead bodies. Watch them arrive here in droves to turn the thread into a tribal, religious and regional shouting match- that is all their minds are programmed to see.

Patiently watch what the person above would say- it would be a huge surprise if he disappoints.

Modified:

Now take a look at the comments below, just as I predicted. Sorry to say, it is obvious some of these PDP supporters already have their brains eaten up by maggots and have maggot shiit for brian. How "irritatingly" predictable they are.
ever as as dull as da daura_dullard..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Spybradd: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Northerners taking up all the juicy position.
Chanji
all thanx to those never ever learning scratched faced amala freaks..very stuppid set of nigerians..
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by suremanpatriot: 12:52am On Jun 26, 2015
meforyou1:
SO all federal appointments in Nigeria belong to Hausa-Fulani. Senate president, senate leader, deputy senate leader, more to follow in house of reps, now AGF. Tinubu is in for a very long thing
...stop beefing Ashiwaju Tinubu, he has done his bit by wrestling powers fr clutches of evil squander mania cabals. You do u own bit too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by bunmititi(f): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
All your ministers must be Northerners ooo, All na Change

Government of the Fulani,
By the Fulani,
For the Fulani!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria is northerised now, na wao this kind government self.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by IGBOSON1: 2:10am On Jun 26, 2015
franchizy:
Why a Northerner for Gods sake. I condemn this appointment.

^^^You can condemn it all you like bros!.....Does it look like they give a fuc/k? wink
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by AreaFada2: 4:26am On Jun 26, 2015
AreaFada2:
Actually they had all the juicy jobs during GEJ's time too. Still wasn't enough for them. They can only have more now.
Yep.

Whenever any post they considered juicy was not allocated to them, they connived with their subservient people to throw wild allegations against occupants from SS & SE. Remember missing 50 billion dollar allegations by Sanusi, bullet proof cars in Stella Oduah's case and Allison Madueke's ferrocious accusations, Arumah Oteh of SEC.
If the Northerners occupying those positions for 40 years were any good, why is Nigeria still so backward? Or GEJ ruined it from 1960? shocked shocked

All in a bid to discredit GEJ and his team. You wonder if that tortoiseneck Rilwane Lukman who had Oil Ministry as his bedroom in the 80s to 90s was a saint. It was all oil block renewal, nothing else.

Even Buhari gave Abacha clean bill of health over corruption despite all the loot returned from Switzerland and elsewhere so far & Abacha's family plea bargain.
A Northerner is never corrupt, no matter how much he steals except he's a Christian like Aper Aku or a Northern minority of sorts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Jersey No10 From Gianni Infantino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.