Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF (40293 Views)

FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by fx45(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's good

Someone from outside the AGF who MIGHT not have been corrupted.
Are U sure U're ok? What nonsense did U just post here? What do U think is AGF? I tire ooo!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by meforyou1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
adioolayi:

When will you stop mentioning Tinubu...besides, what position was given to SW under GEJ?
A lot. Many. Plenty. Yorubas benefitted more from GEJ's government than any other tribe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by kromoto: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
arabianights:

you know the funny thing, you ll understimate the president............he will schock all of u beyond doubt.
that joke you are all seeing in national assembly?dogara and saraki will soon understand their mistakes

i guess you will still feel he is a snail but thats you issue ,he is not a man to break a trust and nigeria is a trust on him
you will soon shut up for goood

But did I mention any name? Why will your conscience judge you soo remorsely?

In fact, tell Buhari to wake up, if he knew he was going to be sleeping on the job why did he ask for the job?

Don't take it personal cos he is not much of a president to you than me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by LOL247(f): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
EmekaBlue:
hIS people everywhr..born to rule dullards

U kno? Born to Slave inteligentia...?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
FTC MAN CHAAAA
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Agimor(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
hensben:
Check my signature.
who your signature help.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Idrismusty97(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's good

Are you jobless?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
fx45:

Are U sure U're ok? What nonsense did U just post here? What do U think is AGF? I tire ooo!!!
As in, I was wondering o!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by adioolayi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
meforyou1:
A lot. Many. Plenty. Yorubas benefitted more from GEJ's government than any other tribe
tell me the top position Yoruba occupies under GEJ From President, VP, Senate president, deputy senate, speaker and deputy
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by arabianights: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
kromoto:

But did I mention any name? Why will your conscience judge you soo remorsely?

In fact, tell Buhari to wake up, if he knew he was going to be sleeping on the job why did he ask for the job?

Don't take it personal cos he is not much of a president to you than me.

like i stated,your doubt will be cleared.BY the time he starts,you will be amongst those that will start shouting that he is too hard or fast
he is going to just be rolling one effect after the other

by the way,you are wrong he is much more of a president to me and to you as u will soon find out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by INTROVERT(f): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Are you jobless?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by agabaI23(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
First of the Kano-Katsina financial appointment axis like it was in the days of Yar'Adua grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by meforyou1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
adioolayi:

tell me the top position Yoruba occupies under GEJ From President, VP, Senate president, deputy senate, speaker and deputy
None of the 6 u mentioned. But Yorubas owned the federal MDAs where the monies flowing flowing. Things I'm so privy to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
YES BRO.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by agurza(f): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
Actually they had all the juicy jobs during GEJ's time too. Still wasn't enough for them. They can only have more now.
Before nko you guys just stay on Nairaland and keep on abusing us while we continue to occupy naija. You ain't see anytime yet.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by lionihube: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Northernization policy from Dulladinho.
That's good for disobedient children ( south west), Tinubu and commissioner Osinbade for their cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
idee91 congrats on your appointment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by adioolayi(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
meforyou1:
None of the 6 u mentioned. But Yorubas owned the federal MDAs where the monies flowing flowing. Things I'm so privy to.
lol...funny you...Already we have at least the VP and deputy speaker...Federal MDAs go still join...in essence we r part of this dispensation.
I just want to clarify things...not a tribal remarks.
#OneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Atigba: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's good

All senior civil servants are corrupt expecially accountants, I know what a talking about

You will be amazed if they tell you the manner of fraud that man most have committed with the DG of his formal place been a director of finance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by INTROVERT(f): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Atigba:

All senior civil servants are corrupt expecially accountants, I know what a talking about

You will be amazed if they tell you the manner of fraud that man most have committed with the DG of his formal place been a director of finance.

Very Valid Point.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by CriticalThought: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Are all appointments going to the North, asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Adesiji77: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's good

Never judge a book by its cover...cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by gidjah(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
EmekaBlue:
hIS people everywhr..born to rule dullards
my guy , I am really wondering o, I expect his party supporters who stole all their state funds for aboki (amaechi, okorocha ,tinubu, fashola, oshimole, etc to call him to oder n put him in his right place, but i trust this pple, na dem dem go full all the juicy offices, it has always been like that since 1960.its just so unfortunate that the fisher MAN god neatly brought up to d office messed up, he didn't give his pole any choice to why he should be brought back to office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by gidjah(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
9jauk:
Malo Affair... Nigeria Wake Up!!
that's what we get for bringing in a malo man o!, so sentimental wit tribe and religion, they will b d one to get most of the finest place in d cabinet. but i trust tough people like tinubu, oshiomole, okorocha e to to react against this . in those days , it is their emirs that chooses the cabinet officials for them from directors to Perm sec, to ministers, but now ,really don't know if the tides will turn. the southerners really need to wake up o, else ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by KEVIND: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
President- North
Chairman Governors' Forum- North
Senate President-North
Speaker House of Rep- North
CJN- North
AGF- North
13% Oil Derivation to the North east.
FINANCE & PETROLEUM MINISTER LOADING......
=Peoples Republic of AREWA.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Popemax(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
meforyou1:
SO all federal appointments in Nigeria belong to Hausa-Fulani. Senate president, senate leader, deputy senate leader, more to follow in house of reps, now AGF. Tinubu is in for a very long thing
don't really understand....does it mean there's one qualified for d job from south-south,west. Or south-east
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by alazinho: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
KnightsTemplar:
Hausas' taking over cheesy
Hausa - fulani affairs..... 9ja belongs 2 all of us mr buhari.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
more more...my own appointment on d way
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by kgr8mike(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Buhari is ready with the ministerial list but he is adopting Jega's style. He has short listed his Northern brothers and is therefore at a fix on how to present it to Nigerians without a public out cry. Just like Jega who knew the outcome of the presidential election but read it in batches as though he was not aware of the results before hand. Forget stories!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by jomoh: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
shininglite:
Good one from the dullard

Meanwhile I heard some senators from all photographers congress seized the maze 2day,a party formed wit lies,hate,propaganda and greed....

With wat I have seen so far this can never be the change we want

Can you remind me of the Senate President that took the mace to his village sometime between 1999-2003 and which party was he from?

I think Chuba something from anambra state. I also think he must have belonged to APC then.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF by gidjah(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
agurza:
Before nko you guys just stay on Nairaland and keep on abusing us while we continue to occupy naija. You ain't see anytime yet.
haba mama NA, ki yi hankuri ko ,,?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.