Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) (6637 Views)

Sango Ota Dog lovers and Breeders, We need you here / Breeders In Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri & Ph, Check This Out / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
this thread is the appropriate place for authentic breeders to showcase their dogs for potential clients to see and get in touch with you.
it can also serve as a directory for questions whereby breeders here give responses to,feel free to name breeders you have dealt with and think is legitimize.
i personally would name prodeegee first. but here comes the list,you could also drop yours and correct me if i gave the wrong info about a person.
cc
prodeegee
magpies in person
arcbay
chucky234
kuzee
knyte
that's what i can remember. feel free to drop yours
and those who had deals with me should testify and drop my name also.
NB:this place is not for the olx guys o.#if i catch una, na sword i go take pursue una #.
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by okabe(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello dog breeders and lovers, I have a pressing question and I didn't want to create a thread just for it, I was wondering if y'all would give me answers.

Okay, I want to know, what is the maximum number of times a dam on heat can/should mate?
How many times per day and how many times per heat period?

Thanks all
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
okabe:
Hello dog breeders and lovers, I have a pressing question and I didn't want to create a thread just for it, I was wondering if y'all would give me answers.

Okay, I want to know, what is the maximum number of times a dam on heat can/should mate?

Thanks all
at least thrice would be appropriate throughout
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by knyte(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
okabe:

Thanks all
Good question, and to add to ur question on which days can she b mated?
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
knyte:

Good question, and to add to ur question on which days can she b mated?
depending on the bitch
should be in the range of 9-12days
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by okabe(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Magpies:
at least thrice would be appropriate throughout
Tanks, wat of 'at most'?
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by kuzee(m): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
lol
this one don turn to jamb centre
una wan kill us with questions
I am willing to learn more
let kip the fire burning

since when did I bcome a breeder, maybe in my dream grin
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
okabe:
Tanks, wat of 'at most'?
four times
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
kuzee:
lol
this one don turn to jamb centre
una wan kill us with questions
I am willing to learn more
let kip the fire burning

since when did I bcome a breeder, maybe in my dream grin
every body who breeds his dog either ones or always is a breeder.
you ones posted puppies for sale. right or wrong?
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by kuzee(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Magpies:
every body who breeds his dog either ones or always is a breeder.
you ones posted puppies for sale. right or wrong?
lol
you caught me there grin
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
kuzee:
lol you caught me there grin
yup
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
more questions please and breeders drop your pics
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
loading mine
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
war against goats.

Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
why are boerboels much more expensive than gsds?
a solid Gsd puppy from a well sourced bloodline goes for nothing less than $6500 but here in Nigeria all we tend to look at is weight instead of looking at standards and breed towards that. i await answers why we stoop so low to thoseprices.
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by houseofmastiff(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
sorry to derail !!! watz your definition of a 'Legitimate breeder??

1 Like

Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by okabe(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Magpies:
four times
Then four times it is, I no wan hear story. wink Tanks man
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
houseofmastiff:
sorry to derail !!! watz your definition of a 'Legitimate breeder??
why not consult your dic
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by houseofmastiff(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
hey chill.. is it bad if i get your idea...
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by wunmi590(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Space booked cheesy
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Prodeegee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
okabe:

Thanks all

on average, twice a year. some once...and on rare occasions once in two years.

basically, dogs come on heat only if they are healthy. so a delayed heat could be as a result of an infection.

and on mating, you can mate as many times as the dog is ready to...its just that youd exhaust the male which is not advisable.

NB: always ensure you mate to improve what you already have. let there be a reasonable reason for your mating. not just crossing any dog you see.

Together we can build a great nigerian K9 society

#out

2 Likes

Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 5:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

on average, twice a year. some once...and on rare occasions once in two years.

basically, dogs come on heat only if they are healthy. so a delayed heat could be as a result of an infection.

and on mating, you can mate as many times as the dog is ready to...its just that youd exhaust the male which is not advisable.

NB: always ensure you mate to improve what you already have. let there be a reasonable reason for your mating. not just crossing any dog you see.

Together we can build a great nigerian K9 society

#out
detailed
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by uchpanila(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2015
nice thread, well done op.

my question : what are the visible difference (features) in bull mastiff and boerboel?

tried Google buh didn't find
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
uchpanila:

my question : what are the visible difference (features) in bull mastiff and boerboel?

bullnastiffs have a smashed looking face
the opposite for boerboel.
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
uchpanila:

bullmastiff/boerboel

Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by knyte(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Magpies:
bullmastiff/boerboel
Bullmastiff /boerboel or boerboel/bullmastiff ?
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by uchpanila(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Magpies:
bullmastiff/boerboel

please point out the differences
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2015
uchpanila:

please point out the differences
like i said bullmastiff/boerboel. the bullmastiff comes first.
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by lacicrips(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2015
houseofmastiff:
sorry to derail !!!
watz your definition of a 'Legitimate breeder??
Puppy merchants. grin
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Magpies:
why are boerboels much more expensive than gsds?
a solid Gsd puppy from a well sourced bloodline goes for nothing less than $6500 but here in Nigeria all we tend to look at is weight instead of looking at standards and breed towards that. i await answers why we stoop so low to thoseprices.
the dogs on this section are always looking trashy, especially those posted by you. Yet you are calling yourselves legitimate breeders....selling poorly bred dogs.
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by uchpanila(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
uchpanila:

anybody with a better answer to my question?
Re: For Legitimate Breeders Only.(RELOADED) by Magpies(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
juicee1:
the dogs on this section are always looking trashy, especially those posted by you. Yet you are calling yourselves legitimate breeders....selling poorly bred dogs.
do you actually know the meaning of legitimate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Which Animal Is Ologede? / Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.