Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla (6628 Views)

Quality Showline German Shepherd Dog For Sale In Abuja / Gallant Male Showline German Shepherd / Quality Male Showline German Shepherd For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
We've bred Boerboels and rottweilers over the years but I've finally made the decision to add the breed I read about the most..THE GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG.
Tyson is a very lovely boy we purchased from Mr shola of doggvillas kennel in plateau state, he was sent to us via waybill and we received him at ijoro motor park Lagos state on the 31st of July 2017. he will play a big part in the German shepherd breeding program we've planned, his father is the infamous super producer Ozil, Ozil is a very lovely stud that produces puppies with large bones and lovely temperaments, I know most of the top studs all over Nigeria and I can openly say ozil is one of the best, luckily for us we got a puppy from him that's hopefully turn out to be a better version of ozil in the long run. 2 females would be added soon...hopefully! one would be from the litters General Ahmed Mohammed would be expecting in the third quarter of this year and the other female would be from Bad-boll kennel in Europe...

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2017
So I decided to take Tyson for his first walk that lasted for about 30minutes. He was a good boy and behaved on the road except of course the moment when we saw another Gsd on the other side of the road and the gsd pulled his handler so much that the man that's probably in his early fifties fell to the ground but thank God he still had the German shepherd leash rapped around his hands, it was so obvious that the other German shepherd was trying to attack my dog as she was just trying to cross to the other side of the road even while we were about 15yards away from her(the other German shepherd). he had this look on his face immediately we got home and I pulled out my camera, he felt so relaxed after the walk and I was suprised as I expected to have a very tired puppy lying on my tiles.

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by tblackE61(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Nice pup bro!! How old is Tyson now?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by Greene66: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
cool. What's the feeding like?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
tblackE61:
Nice pup bro!! How old is Tyson now?
Thanks he's 4months and 2 weeks old.
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Greene66:
cool. What's the feeding like?
He's on jojo puppy dry food mixed with chicken necks, although I don't feed chicken necks all the time but I plan on giving him chicken necks at least thrice a week, and I supplement his diet with k9 favorite multivitamin and vetzyme cod liver oil
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by Greene66: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
royalshepherd:

He's on jojo puppy dry food mixed with chicken necks, although I don't feed chicken alive the time but I plan on giving him chicken necks at least thrice a week, and I supplement his diet with k9 favorite multivitamin and vetzyme cod liver oil

That is good.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tyson A.K.A head boy today after a long walk. He's the most agile showline German shepherd I've ever owned, he even climbs the stairs faster than I do.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Head boy.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by rumenase(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
this is nice OP pls try and update this thread regularly for our viewing pleasure
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by miremoses(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Beautiful dog u got

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
rumenase:
this is nice OP pls try and update this thread regularly for our viewing pleasure
I will�. thanks
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
miremoses:
Beautiful dog u got
Thank you.
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by pawsitive(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Looking strong bro.......I'll keep on tabs

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
pawsitive:
Looking strong bro.......I'll keep on tabs
Thank you brother
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tyson

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
boy after the longest walk of his life
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by rumenase(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
royalshepherd:

grin
royalshepherd:

how long?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
about an hour....although there was a time when he just had to lie down for about 2mins. I'll take him on a shorter walk tomorrow then sometime next week well work for am hour again
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by caspervenice(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is hr available for stud

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
caspervenice:
Is hr available for stud
Thanks for asking. He's just 5months and a week old. I'll hopefully update this thread regularly and if ever I decide to use him for stud services outside my kennel I'll post.
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by caspervenice(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
royalshepherd:

Thanks for asking. He's just 5months and a week old. I'll hopefully update this thread regularly and if ever I decide to use him for stud services outside my kennel I'll post.

Nice I've got a female GSD too...
Close to four months...

Where are you at?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
alimosho Lagos
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by Quantum800: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
OP....I also got an excellent puppy from Mr Shola Ajayi of doggyvilla.
The sire (Ozil) is a workingline GSD...not a showline.

Showline ain't as hyper as these wonderful specimen.
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by caspervenice(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Quantum800:

Pictures?!
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Quantum800:

This is a picture of ozil as a young dog, the sire of tyson

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tyson..

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Best friends

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Teddy and Tyson after a short off leash walk.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by ImFortress(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Quantum800:

Ozil is Showline. Be sure before you post
Re: Diary Of My Showline German Shepherd 'tyson Of Doggvilla by royalshepherd(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2017
ImFortress:

Ozil is Showline. Be sure before you post
Maybe his puppy is from a different ozil

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds / What Does It Take To Breed Lhasa Apso / 8 Weeks German Shepherds Puppies, For Sale (pics) , LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.