Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife (2692 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by keni315(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good evening guys, another interesting topic i want us to discuss

we all know that we women or let me say ladies are multi-task doers i.e we engage in more than one work at a time and most times we cant split ourselves to two. And most men are easily disgusted and irritated so the question is: As a loving husband or husband to be can you change your baby's diaper or wash your baby's poo-HONEST OPINOIN PLEASE
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
No big deal; I did all that, though I was much slower than my wife. Where I had problems was with the baby's feeding bottle. I never seemed to get the right measurements or the right temperature.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by CountDracula(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
If u can't change ur baby's diapers ure an embarassment and ure not fit to b called a man! as far as I'm concerned

4 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by SuperSuave(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can change it na since we made the baby together, my care shouldn't be limited to finance alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
"...for your wife"

10 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by keni315(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good comments above but i know some men can't stand the smell even ladies
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
For your wife or for your baby? undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by dulux07(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its no big deal na . M not married tho, but i change my nephew diapers often when m available, so aw much more my own pikin. grin
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by keni315(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
cococandy:
For
your wife or for your baby? undecided
we ladies get prob sha, all the guys that commented didnt point out mistakes

baby,you are sha helping your wife

3 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by makazona(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its no biggie doin dat for our child
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Krasid(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Any man that loves children wouldn't mind changing his child's diapers once in a while.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
keni315:

we ladies get prob sha all the guys that commented didnt point out mistakes

baby,you are sha helping your wife

Speak for yourself Hun.

9 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
keni315:

we all know that we women or let me say ladies are multi-task doers i.e we engage in more than one work at a time and most times we cant split ourselves to two. And most men are easily disgusted and irritated so the question is: As a loving husband or husband to be can you change your baby's diaper or wash your baby's poo for you wife-HONEST OPINOIN PLEASE

If your hubby is not changing the diaper, not even once. Get a screw driver and pierce his yansh.

He is not loving at all at all grin
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by keni315(f): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=cococandy post=35150770]

Speak for yourself Hun.[/quote
i cant remember begging you to comment....you could have just pass by

3 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
I know my father didn't do it for my youngest siblings.. but it wasn't because he was disgusted.. most times I or my sis was there to doit. but I can do it if I want to
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
keni315:

You didn't ask me to comment?
I could have just moved on?

grin
Take your own advice and stop quoting people you don't want to comment.

6 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
keni315:
Good comments above but i know some men can't stand the smell even ladies

What is smelling you the parents undecided
you gave your child food and s/he released the food and you are talking about smell.
next time tell the child to clean himself.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Gaborone:
"...for your wife"

cococandy:
For your wife or for your baby? undecided

....."Fill in the quote about great minds"......

10 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Ewuro4: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
keni315:

we all know that we women or let me say ladies are multi-task doers i.e we engage in more than one work at a time and most times we cant split ourselves to two. And most men are easily disgusted and irritated so the question is: As a loving husband or husband to be can you change your baby's diaper or wash your baby's poo for you wife-HONEST OPINOIN PLEASE

Hubby changed our First's diaper at the hospital for the first time in his entire life (awwww) grin Go figure.

You'll do anything for the ones you GENUINELY LOVE... no need for power tussle.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by keni315(f): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

What is smelling you the parents undecided
you gave your child food and s/he released the food and you are talking about smell.
next time tell the child to clean himself.

lolz
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Moana(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
kITATITA:
No big deal; I did all that, though I was much slower than my wife. Where I had problems was with the baby's feeding bottle. I never seemed to get the right measurements or the right temperature.
you better not have burnt your babies o embarassed
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by mcdokwe(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
keni315:

lol, kini big deal? I personally enjoy bathing my baby and would check her in the middle of the night to see if she is soiled in order to change her, it was fun and no follow for work at all

1 Like

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
you better not have burnt your babies o embarassed
Naa, they are grown now and it gives me bragging right. The only area my wife has the upper hand is that she carried them in her womb. Apart from that, I was at the labour room and saw them before she did. Also gave the youngest his first meal and I never miss the opportunity to remind him.

4 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Stillfire: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

If your hubby is not changing the diaper, not even once. Get a screw driver and pierce his yansh.

He is not loving at all at all grin

Lolllll. grin
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by jnrbayano(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
No.

I wont do it for my wife.

Yes.

I will do it for my baby.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Moana(f): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
kITATITA:

Naa, they are grown now and it gives me bragging right. The only area my wife has the upper hand is that she carried them in her womb. Apart from that, I was at the labour room and saw them before she did. Also gave the youngest his first meal and I never miss the opportunity to remind him.
correct guy, its a good thing you gave her all that support. Im just glad you didnt give them milk that was too hot lol. They grow up so fast hey
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Krasid(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
jnrbayano:
No.
I wont do it for my wife.
Yes.
I will do it for my baby.
Technically you are doing it for both.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by jnrbayano(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Krasid:
Technically you are doing it for both.

How am I changing my baby's diaper for my wife?

Please tell me.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Krasid(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
jnrbayano:

How am I changing my baby's diaper for my wife?
Please tell me.
Normally it should be the woman doing it.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by jnrbayano(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Krasid:

Normally, I agree.

Exclusively, I disagree.

...But it is always normal anytime I will change my baby's diaper.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by ireneidiva(f): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
keni315:

Do men do it for their wives of for the babies? Smh

1 Like

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by ireneidiva(f): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Krasid:
Says who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anjie Cakes And Confectionery(OBJ'S BIRTHDAY CAKE) / Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) / I Hate The Way My Sister Husband Looks At Me - Should I Tell My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.