Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife (2682 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by troy20(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
i think it should even be a rare privilage for any father.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by Krasid(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
ireneidiva:

Says who?
No offense, but that's how it has always been and that's how its going to be for a very long time.Unless there is going to be a new generation of men who would prefer staying at home to cook and take care of kids while the wives go to work.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by lolababe331e: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
For your wife Na wa o
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by babygirlfl: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chillisauce:

If your hubby is not changing the diaper, not even once. Get a screw driver and pierce his yansh.

He is not loving at all at all grin

Lol! chilli chilli
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by lolababe331e: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Krasid:
No offense, but that's how it has always been and that's how its going to be for a very long time.Unless there is going to be a new generation of men who would prefer staying at home to cook and take care of kids while the wives go to work.

In this generation many women work as many hours if not more than their husbands so that no longer applies

3 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by babygirlfl: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
I don't understand how people come up with these type of questions. So if a woman leaves her baby for her husband to look after and she goes somewhere, if the baby wets the pad or opens his/her bowels, the husband will wait for the wife to come back and change the diapers or do you mean you can't leave your baby for the dad to look after?

3 Likes

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
kITATITA:

Naa, they are grown now and it gives me bragging right. The only area my wife has the upper hand is that she carried them in her womb. Apart from that, I was at the labour room and saw them before she did. Also gave the youngest his first meal and I never miss the opportunity to remind him.

@Bold:

Son: Dad, I am a big boy, I can't embarassed

Kitatita: See the boy I fed his first meal; will you go and.... grin grin

Wonderful hands on dad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by ireneidiva(f): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Krasid:
Anyone can change a diaper. He is not doing it for his wife. He is doing it for his baby.
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by keni315(f): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks guys for your comments and corrections.......i love you all kiss
Re: Who Among You Men Can Change Your Baby's Diaper For Your Wife by ronald4lif(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2015
I'm gobsmacked this is emanating from a female. A man changing his baby diapers, his responsibility, is doing it for the wife?. Humor me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not Important To You!!! / Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! / At What Age Is It Right For A Man To Leave His Father's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.