Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,711 members, 7,865,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki (31460 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Senate Will Improve On Tuesday’s Screening – Dino Melaye / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
All na Changy
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by peeta89(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
6th to comment today.......

I see the crisis rocking both chambers of the national assembly to hinder the executive In discharging it's duties. They have adjourned again till July 21 despite the fact that they just resumed on Tuesday.

Upon this adjournment, they will still be paid fat allowances? We can never get it right until our politicians start doing the right things.
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by kingdenny(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
social media has revolutionized Nigeria politics , unlike the dark days when we needed to stay tuned to NTA news @ nine to know what has happened during the day , and the very fact we can hit up pressures on our politician via social media. now we follow their every move step by step, I smell a revolution someday something akin to the Arab spring #Godblessnaija
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by glundy: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Let the will of God be done in Nigeria!
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by forposting129: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Build your dream online! Get an e-Learning scholarship that worth $200,000 for FREE! >> http://www.forposting129..com/
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Jorussia(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Then the Senate will reconvene in DEC 2018 when Buharibillus will send the ministerial list to NASS
How i wish i fit see you physically, so that make i exam you.
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Lukmann(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Then the Senate will reconvene in DEC 2018 when Buharibillus will send the ministerial list to NASS

shocked haba!!! 2018 lohun lohun...izoryt.observing from sambisa
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
adioolayi:
E for lock the Senate....Traitors!

Most of them won the election by riding on President Buhari's popularity....If not all, am sure of OYO state APC senators...Now they don't want to listen to PMB...they should be ready to pay for their silly actions

Nttorrr gi, since you voted ouT of sentiment the Thou Shall not Complain

Saraki will always win in kwara state cos of his popularity so.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Jorussia:
How i wish i fit see you physically, so that make i exam you.
I'm sorry I can't see you.

Be a good boy and purge yourself of commenting on my post.

Don't stalk me again plz
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by bigerboy200: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
manutdrichie:
Tinubu how far
Stop sacking your staff, they are not the cause of your political wemwemfail

u don chop Tinubu and Saraki might be eating suya 2geda right now and even talking on hw they are gonna build more refineries for demselves in UAE...u are here hating..better wake up..No politician cares about us..
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by flerKys(f): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just hope the ones chosen will have good plan for us.
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by pat077: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Baba go-slow shld as a matter of urgency appoint his ministers now without further delay.
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Is it possible to scrap SENATE ?

Just thinking aloud ! Most of these people are just bunch of distractors and money drain.
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by armadeo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol

Unicameral part time legislative is the solution . with sitting allowances.

If you have nothing doing to feed yourself you have no business making laws for those who are trying to feed themselves.

Armadeo 2015.

1 Like

Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by bigerboy200: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Nttorrr gi, since you voted ouT of sentiment the Thou Shall not Complain

Saraki will always win in kwara state cos of his popularity so.

how is voting out a glaring incompetent leader an act of sentiment He is my brother,he is from my region,he is from my zone...and all dis shit(despite failing woefully) is what sentiment is all about..may God give us d grace to see beyond our nose..
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by anwo247: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Somebody shd please inform the Daura D about this.

#DauraDullard
#BabaOneChance
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Saraki-ism: Is when Jangalism is applied in legislature and the party and it's followers start speaking in different tongues.
Who is getting the last laugh now ?
When some people at the level of the Speaker of HOR and Chairman NGF refused and rejected caucus/party agreement; many Sarakilized APC E-Rats used their whiskers to carry germs around on Nairaland blabbing like mor0ns all day long. grin

This Biitch called Karma fuccks everybody equally, she's got no permanent and serious boyfriend at all .
grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by ipreach: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
this CHANGE APC promised us will be interesting
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by TheFreeOne: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Saraki-ism: Is when Jangalism is applied in legislature and the party and it's followers start speaking in different tongues.
Who is getting the last laugh now ?
When some people at the level of the Speaker of HOR and Chairman NGF refused and rejected caucus/party agreement; many Sarakilized APC E-Rats used their whiskers to carry germs around on Nairaland blabbing like mor0ns all day long. grin

This Biitch called Karma fuccks everybody equally, she's got no permanent and serious boyfriend at all .
grin

As it was with Tambuwal so it is with Saraki. Revenge/betrayal is better served cold. Karma is truly a bi.tch grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
TheFreeOne:

As it was with Tambuwal so it is with Saraki. Revenge/betrayal is better served cold. Karma is truly a bi.tch grin
Gbam!! grin
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
adioolayi:
E for lock the Senate....Traitors!

Most of them won the election by riding on President Buhari's popularity....If not all, am sure of OYO state APC senators...Now they don't want to listen to PMB...they should be ready to pay for their silly actions
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by naira0(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by davinchi86(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
apc as a party lack struture so its so hard to hv a mutual undastandin within dem buhari has alot of work to do
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by onatisi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Sharp guy.

Tempers would have cool down and with politicking, alignments/realignments, promises/assurances of committees positions for some disgruntled members APC leaders will have no choice than accept their fate.

APC leadership should blame themselves for this crisis due to their greed, naivity and crass ignorance.
hate it or like it , saraki has the upperhand in this duel with tinubu led apc executives. He has the solid backing of key politicians within the system and has all danger routes covered. What we are witnessing is the desperate act of a set of politicians within apc who are seeing their relevance been diminished and eroded in the new scheme of power play. By the time the senate reconvenes ,any senator who raises this issue will be shouted down by other senators . I can see the wise wisdom of david mark been used by saraki in navigating through this very brief trial.
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by TheFreeOne: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
onatisi:
hate it or like it , saraki has the upperhand in this duel with tinubu led apc executives. He has the solid backing of key politicians within the system and has all danger routes covered. What we are witnessing is the desperate act of a set of politicians within apc who are seeing their relevance been diminished and eroded in the new scheme of power play. By the time the senate reconvenes ,any senator who raises this issue will be shouted down by other senators . I can see the wise wisdom of david mark been used by saraki in navigating through this very brief trial.

I believe he has tacit support of Buhari via Atiku connection cos these happenings will indirectly help Buhari shed some baggages i.e Tinubus influence and control/challenge other APC godfathers may want to exert on his choice of ministers. Saraki is like a bone tied to a dogs neck cos APc can't impeach/expel him without hurting the party as PDP stands to gain more from such gamble.

1 Like

Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by abbaapple: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/senate-will-reconvene-to-consider-ministerial-list-saraki/
even animals cannot behave d way our so calld legistltiv do, dat shows Nigerians we ve a long way to go. I rest my case.
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by onatisi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
TheFreeOne:

I believe he has tacit support of Buhari via Atiku connection cos these happenings will indirectly help Buhari shed some baggages i.e Tinubus influence and control/challenge other APC godfathers may want to exert on his choice of ministers. Saraki is like a bone tied to a dogs neck cos APc can't impeach/expel him without hurting the party as PDP stands to gain more from such gamble.
I am gradually beginning to see the reason why buhari has delayed releasing his ministerial list. He wants to know which group is actually in control of the senate or most likely he wants atiku and saraki to finish the job of taking over the full senate leadership and consolidating their grip on the senate before releasing his list ,so that there won't be any obstacles in clearing his nominees . By july 21st the job would have been completed and work will resume .
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by bidex(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
***singing Fela song**** wonderfulu wonderfulument some things go happen surpirisi you. wonderfulu wonderfulument some things go happen surpirisi you. you go shocki oo just like dat just like dat JUST LIKE DAT! you go shocki oo just like dat just like dat..
I no go talk
Re: Senate Will Reconvene To Consider Ministerial List — Saraki by Soloter(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
the thieving Senate president has nothing to offer us. he should honorably resign before he gets impeached.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister / Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.