Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone (2041 Views)

Introducing Elephone S7 - A 4gb Ram Device With 5.5 Inch Display, See Full Spec / 5 Essential Tips To Help You Become A Better Smartphone Photographer / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by alltechguy: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Samsung is definitely the most popular Smartphone manufacturer on the earth. When they introduced the Samsung Galaxy S Series the power of Samsung arrived. The Galaxy S show has been the consumers' selection for they consistently satisfy with the needs of the changing trends in technology. For they are yet to reach the marketplace the Galaxy S6 and S7 haven't been contained in the sales.

In here, we'll look at all of the gossips about its release dates, anticipated attributes and specs along with the cost. There isn't any official news from Samsung electronics regarding the release of Galaxy S7, as expected. However that will not stop the people from understanding what's in the making from this giant business that is cellular telephone.

Check everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone here eg. Specs, features, price, release date and price.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by kestolove95(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
I still dey save to buy s6 ..una dey bring s7...whch kind rubbish bdiz?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by Ginaz(f): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
technologies cannot be trusted , they are getting out of hand. Abegi, I no buy.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by alltechguy: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
kestolove95:
I still dey save to buy s6 ..una dey bring s7...whch kind rubbish bdiz?

Yes you are right Galaxy S6 is the beast with all new specs but Galaxy S7 is going to far better as we haven't thought of till now.
It will come with 4GB RAM, 3GHz processor and many other high end specs...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by Kingsasian(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na wa ooooooo. When I never even hold S5 for hand sef and I am yet to set eyes on S6. This world don dey pass me by.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by SarcasticMe(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
Na wa ooooooo. When I never even hold S5 for hand sef and I am yet to set eyes on S6. This world don dey pass me by.
You'll make it bro...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by Kingsasian(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
SarcasticMe:
You'll make it bro...
amen!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by kazzonline: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
alltechguy:
Samsung is definitely the most popular Smartphone manufacturer on the earth. When they introduced the Samsung Galaxy S Series the power of Samsung arrived. The Galaxy S show has been the consumers' selection for they consistently satisfy with the needs of the changing trends in technology. For they are yet to reach the marketplace the Galaxy S6 and S7 haven't been contained in the sales.

In here, we'll look at all of the gossips about its release dates, anticipated attributes and specs along with the cost. There isn't any official news from Samsung electronics regarding the release of Galaxy S7, as expected. However that will not stop the people from understanding what's in the making from this giant business that is cellular telephone.

Check everything you need to know about Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone here eg. Specs, features, price, release date and price.

Contradictory thread!! S7 nko,tecno s7 ni samsung never even manufacture note 5,na s7 una don dey dream of so,op posted there is no official reporr from samsung yet,now went ahead to sat chk here for all you need to know about the s7,which can contradiction be that? And as for the picture it just a picture which prolly a sammy fan made of what he/she wants the s7 to be like,its not real
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by Femistico(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Kingsasian:
u are very funny oo..u got me cracking sha

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by DjAndroid: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2015
Op, @your topic, which one be " A steps"?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by parrotibaba(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
DjAndroid:
Op, @your topic, which one be " A steps"?
grin shows how fake d news is

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by Kingsasian(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Femistico:
u are very funny oo..u got me cracking sha
bro, I am saying the truth o.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 – A Steps Towards Better Smartphone by Femistico(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Kingsasian:
bro, I am saying the truth o.
the way u said it is very very funny

(1) (Reply)

Fast Charging Usb Cable / The Fine Given To MTN Is Unfair / Tecno Droidpad 7C Pro Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.