Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls (21494 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by toshmann(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
nationwide1:
Ridiculous! Is she the custodian of the Chibok girls or they want to play cosmetic politics for the gullible masses?

Photo ops. Thats one thing this administration is good at

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by shangodele(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yeeyo:
Buhari oda ur boys 2 brin back d chibok gals since u won d electn.
na true u talk oo
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by jimmy2k: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
These woman is a hypocrisy because she was castigated by one lady 2days agoo now she remembers Chibok girls we are waching she can fool us

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Fynpatra(f): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Do we even knw if ders anitin called chibok galS or it was formed to ruin d emeretus government

An E fighter wonna quote me negatively,,,tunda weh go fire u dey do press up

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by kelvyn7: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmmmm, meeting to discuss payments for a job well done and executed grin
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by MARKone(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
dyabman:
When are they going to be saved ? angry

I seriously empathise with the affected families, but anybody who thinks that those girls are coming back, is not being truthful to him or herself. These girls would have been rescued if the past Administration had not played politics with the whole thing.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Badex10(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by teebaxy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
if i have my way, i'll suggest the nigerian military kill them all. odd but that is the only way.#1luv
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by EMMYB0Y(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmm

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
CHIBOK GIRLS STILL DEY EXISTundecided

ENOUGH WITH THIS SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Taich(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Was this the modus operandi of the BBOG? Madam I don't believe in name calling but I believe in time and patience. With time posterity will judge you. All of a sudden the street is no longer your spot.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
The game continues grin grin grin grin
Make e no be like say, Buhari don win them come stop them noise making grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by lawrsmith(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
missbehave247:
Dr Oby Ezekwesili, a former Education Minister
and Co-coordinator of the Bring Back Our Girls
(BBOG) campaign Movement is set to meet with
President Muhammadu Buhari over the missing
Chibok girls.

The Coordinator of the BBOG told the News Agency
of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Lagos that the
group sought audience with President Buhari
regarding the fate of the girls and ways to rescue
them successfully.

Ezekwesili said that the group was not relenting on
the girls.
She said: ”We have written to request for a meeting
with the President as we did on several occasions
with the previous government.

”The meeting shall enable us to express our deep
anxieties at the failure of the Federal Government to
rescue our 219 Chibok girls.

”We shall also use the meeting to understand and
contribute to the strategy for countering terrorism,
ensuring post-insurgency recovery and other
related issues.

”We have formally written on behalf of the
BringBackOurGirls movement in Abuja, nationwide,
and all over the world to the President and sought to
meet with him.

”We now await official confirmation and schedule
for the meeting from the President; 276 Chibok
schoolgirls abducted, 57 escaped, 219 still missing,
zero rescued and we are not giving up on them.”

The female students were kidnapped from the
Government Secondary School in Chibok, Borno
State on the night of April 15, 2014. The Boko Haram
sect claimed responsibility for the kidnap of the
girls.

In a recent development, six female student from
Chibok community, that escaped from the deadly
terrorist group, Boko Haram, during a raid on
government girls secondary school last year, have
been hosted to a reception at the United States
congress.

Cc:lalasticlala

Source: http://www.naij.com/471481-ezekwesili-buhari-meet-over-chibok-girls.html
mission accomplished.Mr.Buhari reward her for a job well done
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by ronald4lif(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am curious, is the writer(s) of the fictional tale called "The Missing Chibok Girls" flagging?. Are we the readers (Nigerians) meant to believe that this is where it all ends, or is she out of ideas?

Perhaps, the right answer is that the event of May 29th has rendered the continuous value of the story nugatory. Why did ObyEzeks rebuff all attempt by GEJ to meet her group and mediate on how they could be of assistance in the safe extrication of the Chibok girls?.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by pus11: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2015

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by olalekanba(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by azimibraun: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
This topic is a big set up O! Am sure it's meant to expose NLANDERS who don't have kids yet and those who hate children. Becarefull what you post on this very sensitive topic as it may be used against you forever. Just support the topic and go quitely and go Becouse you sure can't convince even a pedophile that anything is wrong with doing anything possible to drag the chibok girls issue to the front burner and effort to see that they are found. It's over 400 days now. I feel for their parents, loved ones and them. I have a baby and I can't imagine not knowing where she is or what is happening to her. He'll on Earth for real is this. Your smallest is joy is knowing that someone cares and is helping to bring them back. Even if you hate Ezekwesili pls tolorate her for the parents sake especially the mothers that went through Labour.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by alphaconde(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Buhari..... Oby this your campaigne don do, I don taya to de hear bring back our girls dem don loss

Oby...... Baba for me to lock up u must giv me work

Buhari... Wait make senators come back for july I go giv u minister work

Oby.... Na now u de talk na wetin I be even expect goodluck to do all that time so no wahala na chibok girls sabi... Who even send them school. Thank you sir till july na
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by agabaI23(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
toshmann:

Photo ops. Thats one thing this administration is good at
You are right on the money
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
All na Change
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by ndcide(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
She is only reacting to the questions we asked about her and the BBOG campaign on Nairaland and other social media .

What is she going to tell buhari... Is she going to say " buhari bring back our girls" the way she told Jonathan?

Well I don't care about her for now. She acted wrongly and disappointed me. I felt she should know better. But insisted on the path of ignorance. Shameful.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by azimibraun: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mad country..... "VERY" few good people. Like I said in my post above, the heartless and childless have exposed themselves and are still at it. My common sense tells me the only job available for Dr Ezekwesili is probably a Ministerial appointment. She has a PhD, got the post of Minister of education without campaigning for any lost girl, so it now that she will do that to get what she had by dint of hardwork and qualifications? Are u guys telling me you are serious with your comments about this God sent lady? May God judge us all by our words and actions. Unbelievable Nigerians!!! Calling her shameless; Haba na. I pray she doesn't give up for the sake of the kids, their parents, their schoolmates and for people of God.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by CHUBUDON: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Blackchampion:
All na WASH. . #MadamMinisterOfChibok

@Blackchampion is dat her new portfolio.Nnaaa idi kwaaaaaa funny dieeeee.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by ALABIFAITHFUL77(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2015
political harlot
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by tman4real21(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Ezekwesiri,, I am disappointed that u teamed up with Buhari to prepare this scam... All of a sudden, no body talks about da chibok gals... May be u want to meet buhari for anoda fresh plan to cover up da fake story... Chukwuabiama wil visit all of u.... Radio Biafra is here to hurt u with the truth...
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by preselect(m): 12:53am On Jun 26, 2015
and the supporters of the cattle rearer are warming up to flood the internet with more photos of the terrorist and his confused BBOG arrowhead.

#ndioshi

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by denedene(m): 12:56am On Jun 26, 2015
hian! miss oby scam of the century tongue don't accept any appointment and I'd believe you were true to the chibok saga. anyways bubu fit no consider u sef

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Blackchampion(m): 3:08am On Jun 26, 2015
CHUBUDON:

@Blackchampion is dat her new portfolio.Nnaaa idi kwaaaaaa funny dieeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe: Go And Defend Yourself, Wike Tells Amaechi. / Bribery: NJC Sacks 3 Judges, Orders Their Prosecution / FG Okays 29-member Panel On N56,000 Minimum Wage Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.