Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls (21490 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by esonuu(m): 3:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Bring back our girls
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by 9jatatafo(m): 3:55am On Jun 26, 2015
My question is, among the 57 or so girls that escaped, can't any TV station or news print get a detailed interview from any of the escaped girls about the kidnap? Is the chibok girls a scam or what? I don't understand.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Kwatisco(m): 4:04am On Jun 26, 2015
embarassed
missbehave247:
Dr Oby Ezekwesili, a former Education Minister
and Co-coordinator of the Bring Back Our Girls
(BBOG) campaign Movement is set to meet with
President Muhammadu Buhari over the missing
Chibok girls.

The Coordinator of the BBOG told the News Agency
of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Lagos that the
group sought audience with President Buhari
regarding the fate of the girls and ways to rescue
them successfully.

Ezekwesili said that the group was not relenting on
the girls.
She said: ”We have written to request for a meeting
with the President as we did on several occasions
with the previous government.

”The meeting shall enable us to express our deep
anxieties at the failure of the Federal Government to
rescue our 219 Chibok girls.

”We shall also use the meeting to understand and
contribute to the strategy for countering terrorism,
ensuring post-insurgency recovery and other
related issues.

”We have formally written on behalf of the
BringBackOurGirls movement in Abuja, nationwide,
and all over the world to the President and sought to
meet with him.

”We now await official confirmation and schedule
for the meeting from the President; 276 Chibok
schoolgirls abducted, 57 escaped, 219 still missing,
zero rescued and we are not giving up on them.”

The female students were kidnapped from the
Government Secondary School in Chibok, Borno
State on the night of April 15, 2014. The Boko Haram
sect claimed responsibility for the kidnap of the
girls.

In a recent development, six female student from
Chibok community, that escaped from the deadly
terrorist group, Boko Haram, during a raid on
government girls secondary school last year, have
been hosted to a reception at the United States
congress.

Cc:lalasticlala

Source: http://www.naij.com/471481-ezekwesili-buhari-meet-over-chibok-girls.html
lipsrsealed
missbehave247:
Dr Oby Ezekwesili, a former Education Minister
and Co-coordinator of the Bring Back Our Girls
(BBOG) campaign Movement is set to meet with
President Muhammadu Buhari over the missing
Chibok girls.

The Coordinator of the BBOG told the News Agency
of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Lagos that the
group sought audience with President Buhari
regarding the fate of the girls and ways to rescue
them successfully.

Ezekwesili said that the group was not relenting on
the girls.
She said: ”We have written to request for a meeting
with the President as we did on several occasions
with the previous government.

”The meeting shall enable us to express our deep
anxieties at the failure of the Federal Government to
rescue our 219 Chibok girls.

”We shall also use the meeting to understand and
contribute to the strategy for countering terrorism,
ensuring post-insurgency recovery and other
related issues.

”We have formally written on behalf of the
BringBackOurGirls movement in Abuja, nationwide,
and all over the world to the President and sought to
meet with him.

”We now await official confirmation and schedule
for the meeting from the President; 276 Chibok
schoolgirls abducted, 57 escaped, 219 still missing,
zero rescued and we are not giving up on them.”

The female students were kidnapped from the
Government Secondary School in Chibok, Borno
State on the night of April 15, 2014. The Boko Haram
sect claimed responsibility for the kidnap of the
girls.

In a recent development, six female student from
Chibok community, that escaped from the deadly
terrorist group, Boko Haram, during a raid on
government girls secondary school last year, have
been hosted to a reception at the United States
congress.

Cc:lalasticlala

Source: http://www.naij.com/471481-ezekwesili-buhari-meet-over-chibok-girls.html
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 26, 2015
9jatatafo:
My question is, among the 57 or so girls that escaped, can't any TV station or news print get a detailed interview from any of the escaped girls about the kidnap? Is the chibok girls a scam or what? I don't understand.

[size=18pt]The biggest scam of 2014. On this meeting, I smell conspiracy ... Shettima and Buhari should just bring out the girls and tell us they found them eventually. Oby is a shame of a pastor in RCCG and I know God will settle her for joining this evil plot. You can fool humans, but not God[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Xyg12: 4:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Go and collect your last payment for the contract BBOG.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by okeke00(m): 5:07am On Jun 26, 2015
iornenge81:
that' s massive, hope it produces result
say the truth for once
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by okeke00(m): 5:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Don't start what you cannot finish. Oby and co started the propaganda and none of them know the strategy to end it that is why they kept on exposing their foolishness as days gone by

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by darlenese(f): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Msheeeew
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by azimibraun: 6:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Childless ppl having a the time of their lives on this post.. you balless morons will always clash with ppl of God as it concerns this issue. Scam Scam Scam...is all I hear but Scam to achieve what evil ppl have not told us. scam involving Buhary, Shettima, Ezekwesili, Chibok principal, alleged Chibok girls Parents, ppl of chibok, our security forces.. haba! Ppl no get head o! So what records do you witches have of the numbers of time they met before executing the plan and what role did each party play; and in all of these no leak thet even wikileaks know of? All you Scam theorists are insane and need rescue for the devil.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by CHUBUDON: 6:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Oby continue ur charade.. ASPA.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Keenysbojan(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2015
there is nothing like chibok girl,even som military officers comfirm am say na scarm... Check this...www.nairaland.com/2405361/top-3-food-enlarge-joystick
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by kgr8mike(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2015
There was no Chibok girls. All were political manipulation against GEJ. But all the same, no evil deed will ever go unpunished. It is just a question of time and the chicken will come home to roast. Good luck Madam Chibok girls.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Emrys16(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Hope it will do goood
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Bayswater: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Who is she fooling? Madam is going there to position herself for a juicy appointment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by jossyj: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2015
vimi:
This BBOG campaign thin might just be the Biggest scam iin human history, could all be political undecided

ii think BBOG group n Oby Ezekwesil iis just looking for cheap fame n wats not lost since 15 April 2014

She is the FPP
federal proffessional prostitute
prostituting with any govt in power
chibok girls remain the biggest scam in history
with time the whole world will know

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Ahmeduana(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2015
koligs:

Oloriburuku Ni e
YOU ARE DUE FOR PERMANENT BAN, mod WHAT IS YOUR DUTY?
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by dougivilla(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Ministry of Chibok loading .........

Thank God all them scammers are being scammed now.

Audience ko, audio abi na audition ni!!!

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by mankan2k7(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Why is this woman not active again as per chibok girls, she was so active when gej was there and has been silent for a while. I am watching u in 4D
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by dougivilla(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2015
azimibraun:
Childless ppl having a the time of their lives on this post.. you balless morons will always clash with ppl of God as it concerns this issue. Scam Scam Scam...is all I hear but Scam to achieve what evil ppl have not told us. scam involving Buhary, Shettima, Ezekwesili, Chibok principal, alleged Chibok girls Parents, ppl of chibok, our security forces.. haba! Ppl no get head o! So what records do you witches have of the numbers of time they met before executing the plan and what role did each party play; and in all of these no leak thet even wikileaks know of? All you Scam theorists are insane and need rescue for the devil.
You're pathetic and worse than this ugly oby sef! So wiki leaks information is what defines a scam to you now?

PMB was not ashamed to say he does not know what subsidy means. That is how to be sincere in search of knowledge.

Why not tow that line, so you could be properly schooled on what a scam means, instead of coming to display your ignorance on this global platform.

See now, the world knows how dumb you are!!!
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by rigarmortis: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Biggest scam ever.

The chibok girls where seen in gwoza, no they are in chad, nay, northern cameroon, no, they are in sambisa, now that sambisa has been invaded, they have dissapeared into thin air.

Or married off to boko warriors, how a mass wedding of kidnapped girls can be done without notice in a small village is a mystery.

The goverNumb of borno, shitImA acts like he is free of blame, the cattlefucking dickGobbling, behind door dikc taker was warned about the venue of the exam and the gworo munching fool insisted that it should be written there, that alone is enough to make him keep quiet, how come the principal's daughter who had a paper wasnt girlnapped remains a wonder, there are many loopholes to this chibok story, and the more the plot thickens, they more nauseous it makes me.

These burukutu guzzlers should just rest, now that their son, or should i say grandpa is the president.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by rigarmortis: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
dougivilla:
You're pathetic and worse than this ugly oby sef! So wiki leaks information is what defines a scam to you now?

PMB was not ashamed to say he does not know what subsidy means. That is how to be sincere in search of knowledge.

Why not tow that line, so you could be properly schooled on what a scam means, instead of coming to display your ignorance on this global platform.

See now, the world knows how dumb you are!!!

Why did you quote that headless chicken?

You should have left him to stew in his own ignoRANT juice.

Some gullible ppl swallow everything they are fed like some greedy fish would a hook, some reason critically and deduce by themselves, pointing out gaping holes in the story being fed, not everyone can belong in this category.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by carzola(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2015
LOL...... since buhari took over he hasnt killed one fly talk more of one boko haram member what are the possibilities our so called girl cant be brought back.. and by the way our girls are now women it should be bring back our women.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2015
koligs:

Oloriburuku Ni e

It takes only a mother to understand the pain of sending your child to School, and after closing hour, you hear stories like "the kids are missing" Nothing can be as disastrous as that. Thank you EZEKWESILI for not giving up on the girls, even when their own biological parents have. We all know the girls destinies have been manipulated. Changing their mentality, Religion, Relationship, making them pregnant. Even when Nigeria as a whole have written them off,you still stand firm to your principle. God bless you ma, wish you and your entire team a successful campaign.

#BRINGBACKOURGIRLSWILLBESUCSESSFULL

It is a very colossal shame to any mother who sends he daughter to a war torn area, a school shutdown by the federal government because of kidnapping done by boko haram.

Shame to all of dem.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by dougivilla(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Oby was all over the place last year campaigning for the return of the ''missing girls'', she did not get her desired recognition like others.

Despite the fact that PMB has three media aides, none has come out to defend the president on his ''empty treasury'' accusation, not even the devilish propaganda machinery called APC, but madam due process, Mrs oby Eze ekwensu! Why??

She just did that a few days ago and is already seeking audience with PMB over the BBOG issue and some dim wit above is asking what a scam is and cursing people up and down.

Kai, leaders of tomorrow, una doh oh!!
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by olami100(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Let ezekwesili keep decieving herself we are watching how this whole BBOG saga will end..
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by ire700: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2015
This lady is a CIA agent who is part the covert US sponsored destabilization campaign of Nigeria. If our security apparatus was not so heavily infiltrated by US intelligence operatives, this lady would have been arrested and would be serving a long prison term.
The Bring Back our Girls Campaign is not only a scam ,but a US covert operation aimed at destroying the morale of the Nigerian Military.
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by olami100(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Minet16:
[b] It takes only a mother to understand the pain of sending your child to School, and after closing hour, you hear stories like "the kids are missing" Nothing can be as disastrous as that. Thank you EZEKWESILI for not giving up on the girls, even when their own biological parents have. We all know the girls destinies have been manipulated. Changing their mentality, Religion, Relationship, making them pregnant. Even when Nigeria as a whole have written them off,you still stand firm to your principle. God bless you ma, wish you and your entire team a successful campaign.

I lol u.. Their parent could give up on the chibok girls but ezekwesili couldn't give up becos na she get sympathy or human feeling pass abi?
Ever since you have been watching the media have you ever seen the parent of any of the chibok girls??
Even when jonathan said he wants to meet the parents of the chibkok girls why didn't any of them surface
Chibok girs is plain politics. If it is true let the parent come out and have a meeting with buhari. It is their right I believe a responsible parent wouldn't let go of his and give up on their. children

#@MINET16 [/b]
I lol u.. Their parent could give up on
the chibok girls but ezekwesili
couldn't give up becos na she get
sympathy or human feeling pass abi?
Ever since you have been watching
the media have you ever seen the
parent of any of the chibok girls??
Even when jonathan said he wants to
meet the parents of the chibkok girls
why didn't any of them surface
Chibok girs is plain politics. If it is
true let the parent come out and
have a meeting with buhari. It is their
right I believe a responsible parent
wouldn't let go of his and give up on
their. children
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by jayhans(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2015
Since wen did Ezekwesili become google map to locate the missing gals... this just wat dis BBOG campaign was all abt... first the oda woman was appointed member of baba's transition commitee nd nw OBY.... why dont we want to tell ourselves the truth in dis country.....
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by olami100(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Minet16 post=35155366][color=#000099] [i] [b] It takes only a mother to understand the pain of sending your child to School, and after closing hour, you hear stories like "the kids are missing" Nothing can be as disastrous as that. Thank you EZEKWESILI for not giving up on the girls, even when their own biological parents have. We all know the girls destinies have been manipulated. Changing their mentality, Religion, Relationship, making them pregnant. Even when Nigeria as a whole have written them off,you still stand firm to your principle. God bless you ma, wish you and your entire team a successful campaign.

I lol u.. Their parent could give up on the chibok girls but ezekwesili couldn't give up becos na she get sympathy or human feeling pass abi?
Ever since you have been watching the media have you ever seen the parent of any of the chibok girls??
Even when jonathan said he wants to meet the parents of the chibkok girls why didn't any of them surface
Chibok girs is plain politics. If it is true let the parent come out and have a meeting with buhari. It is their right I believe a responsible parent wouldn't let go of his and give up on their. children
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by 9jatatafo(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2015
Xetima:

[size=18pt]The biggest scam of 2014. On this meeting, I smell conspiracy ... Shettima and Buhari should just bring out the girls and tell us they found them eventually. Oby is a shame of a pastor in RCCG and I know God will settle her for joining this evil plot. You can fool humans, but not God[/size]

You are very correct!
Re: Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls by opribo(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Some questions I will like to ask madam Ezekewesili. Girls kidnapped in Chibok and overnight she emerges the chief coordinator of the Bbog campaign. It's strange though because we have several educated and capable women in the North who could champion this cause I but it was her they choose it may seem to further give credence and justification.

I haven't heard or seem her campaign about the many ills that besiege her own area in the South and i am even more worried how every now and then the so called educated people in the South end up been used and dumped, but I know one day all truth will be revealed and I wonder I just wonder. Common sense tells me she could have been just an active player in the campaign if at all but no all I see now in the Bbog is madam Ezeks intact she is now synonymous with Bbog. Time will surely tell. Naija I still believe.

This joke is taking too long and May boomerang on its designers if they don't end it now because people are beginning to read in between the lines. By the way where is kabiru sokoto and Nguche just asking O. At least this ones are also part of Boko Haram or are they different from the Shekau faction just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives / Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] / APC Chairmanship: Oyegun To Step Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.