Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) (6201 Views)

Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels / Nora Roberts Novels / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by SlimAdenike(f): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is anyone a fan of jackie collins?
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by SlimAdenike(f): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm searching for a romantic scientific novel titled Unraveled and a romance titled Double standard,I read them 9 years ago so I have forgotten the name of the authors..... Anyone ever heard of them?

1 Like

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:
my favourite nora robert novel is her paranormal vampire trilogy 1)morrigan's cross 2) the valley of silence 3) the dance of the gods
please do you have the valley of silence in PDF format. I've been looking for it.
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by kinah(f): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pls anyone with Danielle Steel's Rogue either pdf or hardcopy
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by PrettyClare7(f): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:
my favourite danielle novel is Accident,zoya,now and forever but Accident brought tears to my eyes
I stopped reading Danielle Steel because her books make me cry. The love of my life is Sydney Sheldon and Robin Cook.
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by PrettyClare7(f): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
I read about ebola for the first time in Robin Cook's Outbreak. It was very interesting.
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by PrettyClare7(f): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
I read about ebola for the first time in Robin Cook's Outbreak. It was very interesting. That was before the break out
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by PrettyClare7(f): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please I need websites where I can download good books. It is urgent
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by SlimAdenike(f): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
gloriaz:
please do you have the valley of silence in PDF format. I've been looking for it.

No I don't
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by SlimAdenike(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
PrettyClare7:
I read about ebola for the first time in Robin Cook's Outbreak. It was very interesting.

Have you seen the novel adaptation of outbreak starring mel gibson, so interesting
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by PrettyClare7(f): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Have you seen the novel adaptation of outbreak starring mel gibson, so interesting
nope please where can I download it
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by SlimAdenike(f): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
PrettyClare7:
nope please where can I download it

Check fzmovies.net
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by PrettyClare7(f): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Check fzmovies.net
tnx a lot. Please what is the name of the movie
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by SlimAdenike(f): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrettyClare7:
tnx a lot. Please what is the name of the movie

Outbreak
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by PrettyClare7(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Outbreak
tnx dear
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by goldbim(f): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Is anyone a fan of jackie collins?
Yes!I'm a huge fan of hers!lucky,ladyboss,chances,hollywood wIves. Etc..CAUTION:do not read her books when. Fasting.lol.(Jst kidding)always raunchy n naughty.she sure knws ow to put one in suspense..you wnt want to put down her book!!R.I.P jackie collins..
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by goldbim(f): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I have only read 3 sandra brown novel but still looking for more novels by her.
sandra Brown is HOT!!!check out exclusive,mirror image,sunset embrace and a host of others!I've lost count of her books I've read too.I love Danielsteele too cos no matter how depressing her books can be it gives HOPE @the end of the day so it makes me feel like I'm actually part of her story!!

1 Like

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by Tinu02(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
I have all sydney sheldon's collection except bloodline he is really the master of the game....danielle steel,dan brown,jeFfery archer,john grisham,nora robert....I have all of their collection save for some...sydney sheldon is the best
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Steele's books always ends up making me sad so I stopped reading them
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by Duchesskm(f): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just finish reading Accident by Danielle steel. Very emotional and now am reading High Moon by Nora Robert.

1 Like

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by uchennamani(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Beamborla:
I'd give it to Daniele... love, tragedy, crime, humour and adventure; she knows how to encompass all in one novel cheesy

BTW
Chike and the river is not a bad one wink
Your opinion might be dislodged if you read a Sidney Sheldon novel.Mr. Sheldon not only includes all those things you listed, he elevates women as the main characters.
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by mandy1990: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bobbi smith, fern micheals, maggie shayne,olu olagoke,chinua achebe, buchi emecheta,chimamanda adichie, william shakespare,george owell,benson omonode and a host of other foreign and naija writers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by dhummystecah(f): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dan brown is the one for me, patiently waiting for the next release after inferno. smiley.
I love Nora too sha.
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by sweetetlove(f): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
John Grisham, Sandra Brown, Catherine Coulter, Julie Garwood and Nicholas Sparks are my fav. I so much love Julie Garwood historical romance. Has anyone read Nicholas Sparks message in a bottle very emotional novel
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by goldbim(f): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
sweetetlove:
John Grisham, Sandra Brown, Catherine Coulter, Julie Garwood and Nicholas Sparks are my fav. I so much love Julie Garwood historical romance. Has anyone read Nicholas Sparks message in a bottle very emotional novel
Julie Garwood's historical romance are bae!!!!where is my *the wedding?* grin ;Dlovely woman..
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by sweetetlove(f): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
goldbim:
Julie Garwood's historical romance are bae!!!!where is my *the wedding?* grin ;Dlovely woman..
I love her heroines have read Gentle Warrior,
Rebellious Desire, Honor's Splendour, the Prize, Saving Grace,Prince Charming,Guardian Angel, the gift ,
the bride and the wedding I so much love her books

1 Like

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by goldbim(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
sweetetlove:
I love her heroines have read Gentle Warrior,
Rebellious Desire, Honor's Splendour, the Prize, Saving Grace,Prince Charming,Guardian Angel, the gift ,
the bride and the wedding I so much love her books
I tell u!!you can't help but not finish reading her books, I love her style..her description is always very clear and imaginative enough for the reader..

1 Like

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by mandy1990: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bobbi smith's weston's lady. Fern micheal's white horse. Maggie shayne's colder than ice and thicker than water. Buchi emecheta's joys of motherhood. Benson omonode's shattered dreams. Gracy osifo's dizzy angel. Chinua achebe's arrow of God. George orwelle's animal farm. William shakespear's hamlet. And a host of other foreign and african novels dat I have read. Enjoy.
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by SlimAdenike(f): 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
This novel is really interesting

Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by Wandetim(f): 12:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Am A Nora Roberts Fan Especialy D Books Dhat Are In Sequence, Lyk The Key Trilogy, Night Tales E.T.C
Re: Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) by lakez(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dan brown is my main guy Thriller Politics Suspense Myth Legend Love + those extra classified information You can't beat that can you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life's Hope, A Short Story / Just For You / Remi: The Greater War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.