Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. (2590 Views)

The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land / Check A 3 Bedroom Bungalow Around Ipaja / Check A 3bedroom Bungalow Set Back On A Full Plot In Lagos With Cofo N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Modified.*
Pls i need someone who lives around alaso, Amikanle to go help me check a Land I may want to purchase.

U go to the area, snap some pics make a video and get the vibe on the area. Dats all.
All expenses paid grin

am thinking of purchasing a land in alagbado, kola bus stop, behind AIT, the area's name is alaso or amikonle.

i have never been there, its half a plot and they asking for 1m naira.

just wondering if any nairalander live in the area or knows the cost of properties around there.

would like ur opinion pls.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by FastShipping: 2:13am On Jun 26, 2015
My brother and mum have properties there. I have many friends who have properties there too. A plot used to be 100,000 Naira about 20 years ago but now a plot is between 2M and 5 Million; depending on the area of Amikanle. AIT area hardly have virgin land there. If anyone decides to sell you a plot, it won't be less than 3M.

The down thing about this area is lack of road network.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by Dominionng(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Half a plot around that hood is between 1.5m to 1.8m
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Dominionng:
Half a plot around that hood is between 1.5m to 1.8m
FastShipping:
My brother and mum have properties there. I have many friends who have properties there too. A plot used to be 100,000 Naira about 20 years ago but now a plot is between 2M and 5 Million; depending on the area of Amikanle. AIT area hardly have virgin land there. If anyone decides to sell you a plot, it won't be less than 3M.
The down thing about this area is lack of road network.

Tnk u both sooo much, I never heard of the area smiley
Even spelt it wrong.

Do u guys live around there?
Any chance of helping me go have a look at it? cool

I wish to buy it , and hope road networks improve some day.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2015
pls how far is the place from the airport?
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by FastShipping: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
bebe2:
pls how far is the place from the airport?

About 35 miles.

1 Like

Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by FastShipping: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
bebe2:

Tnk u both sooo much, I never heard of the area smiley
Even spelt it wrong.

Do u guys live around there?
Any chance of helping me go have a look at it? cool

I wish to buy it , and hope road networks improve some day.

I don't live anywhere close to the place.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
FastShipping:

I don't live anywhere close to the place.

Ok.

Tnk u

Will throw it open to the forum.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by Awesome01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
U beta send a trusted family member or friend to check it out.

An area where plot of land goes for 2m to 3m, and someone is offering it to you for 1m. you better be careful. There's no virgin land in that area, most are already owned. BE VERY CAREFUL o

2 Likes

Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 2:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Awesome01:
U beta send a trusted family member or friend to check it out.

An area where plot of land goes for 2m to 3m, and someone is offering it to you for 1m. you better be careful. There's no virgin land in that area, most are already owned. BE VERY CAREFUL o

Tnks for ur input.

The person helping me to purchase and investigate the land is a close relative.

I need a neutral person who can help me go to the area and get me pics and their opinion of the place.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by alapa7000: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2015
you need to tell me the name of the street. amikanle is not one street so I can help you on it. is good area
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
alapa7000:
you need to tell me the name of the street. amikanle is not one street so I can help you on it. is good area

Ok. Tks
will ask him for d address.

1 Like

Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
alapa7000:

Do u leave around dat area?
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by alapa7000: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
bebe2:

Ok. Tks will ask him for d address.
any information
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by alapa7000: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
bebe2:

Do u leave around dat area?
yes
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by tellwisdom: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
The offer is ok, but are you poor??...Money wey no reach me drink beer, dash people for 3month Na em u wan take buy land. Na wa o ...Pls work hardsad
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by idu1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
tellwisdom:
The offer is ok, but are you poor??...Money wey no reach me drink beer, dash people for 3month Na em u wan take buy land. Na wa o ...Pls work hardsad
what's wrong with you

Make your mouth no kill one day....

2 Likes

Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by tellwisdom: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
idu1:
what's wrong with you

Make your mouth no kill one day....

Go and make money sad
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
alapa7000:
yes

It's odometer str
apparently u take a bike from kola to alaso.
and ask for odotete str.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ok if Dats a joke, hahahaha. I don laugh put.

But if u are trying to be disrespectful, pls go and play outside, the adults are trying to have a discussion angry

1 Like

Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by idu1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
tellwisdom:

Go and make money sad
I'm rich...
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
idu1:
I'm rich...

Your pastor told you so?
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by idu1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
tellwisdom:

Your pastor told you so?
my friend go sleep jor......
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by tellwisdom: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
bebe2:

Ok if Dats a joke, hahahaha. I don laugh put.

But if u are trying to be disrespectful, pls go and play outside, the adults are trying to have a discussion angry

I can help you survey, take pictures of the place. I don't go to bushes duh, but I fit help u. But shey u go fuel my helicopter??
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by alapa7000: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2015
bebe2:

It's odometer str
apparently u take a bike from kola to alaso.
and ask for odotete str.
what do you want me to do? is it just picture you want me to take?
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
alapa7000:
what do you want me to do? is it just picture you want me to take?

No , also note distance from the bus stop to the plot.

General feel and look of the area.

Will email u
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by alapa7000: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
bebe2:

No , also note distance from the bus stop to the plot.

General feel and look of the area.

Will email u
I don't get it you mean video record? make fast reply so I can send it today
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
alapa7000:
I don't get it you mean video record? make fast reply so I can send it today

Video if u can.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by alapa7000: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
bebe2:

Video if u can.
my data too. I sent you pm reply me
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by PearlStreet(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
bebe2:
Modified.*
Pls i need someone who lives around alaso, Amikanle to go help me check a Land I may want to purchase.

U go to the area, snap some pics make a video and get the vibe on the area. Dats all.
All expenses paid grin

am thinking of purchasing a land in alagbado, kola bus stop, behind AIT, the area's name is alaso or amikonle.

i have never been there, its half a plot and they asking for 1m naira.

just wondering if any nairalander live in the area or knows the cost of properties around there.

would like ur opinion pls.

@Op, beyond having a physical feel of the property, I suggest you let a surveyor check the coordinates of the plot so as to know the status of the land if it falls under government acquisition or not.

Also, ask the seller what documents he possesses and let your lawyer sight them. This is important so as to know who possesses the legal title to the property for documentation purposes.

Finally, if buying from a family, it's a different ball-game entirely as the head of the family and principal members have to consent to the sale.
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by vicmoore(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
For your architectural designs and constructions you can check our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/1972824/building-plans-taste
Re: Can you help me check a Land In Alagbado, AIT, Amikanle. by bebe2(f): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
alapa7000:
my data too. I sent you pm reply me

No worry. God go provide data grin

I go reply wen I reach house I beg

(1) (Reply)

BUY 6PLOTS AND GET A DISCOUNTS FOR THIS SEA VIEW LAND AFTER LEKKI SEA PORT @1M/P / Architect In Okota Lagos / Will You Pay N6 Million ($14, 585) Per Annum To Rent This Sagamu Duplex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.