Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb (1394 Views)

My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk / How Can They Manage With 50K Monthly Salary / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by amhackdee(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2015
nothing much to write about here.

50k monthly job or quit the job and start preparing for post jamb?
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by Neduzze5(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2015
amhackdee:

Give me the job and be running around for your post jamb. I'll be paying you 20k every month

2 Likes

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by SuperSuave(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2015
you see what happens when small secondary school boys sign into naira land? Useless imaginations become thread +

3 Likes

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Get educated dude....who says u wnt get a better offer after school, u still need to go to school...I ll say you should continue working and be reading in ur house or get a private teacher to prepare u for the post ume....wen u get ur admission letter kindly quit and go to school, Bt pls SAVE I am also doing the same leaving 43k job for unilag pume be wise.....education is power...gather ur self (money) and go to school

2 Likes

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by EfemenaXY: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2015
amhackdee:

Do both. You're lucky to even have a job in the first place. Many are still searching.

1 Like

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by amhackdee(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Give me the job and be running around for your post jamb. I'll be paying you 20k every month
grin
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by amhackdee(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Do both. You're lucky to even have a job in the first place. Many are still searching.
am finding it hard to study this days. i am always tired after work.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by amhackdee(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2015
SuperSuave:
you see what happens when small secondary school boys sign into naira land? Useless imaginations become thread +
silence is the best answer for you.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by amhackdee(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:
Get educated dude....who says u wnt get a better offer after school, u still need to go to school...I ll say you should continue working and be reading in ur house or get a private teacher to prepare u for the post ume....wen u get ur admission letter kindly quit and go to school, Bt pls SAVE I am also doing the same leaving 43k job for unilag pume be wise.....education is power...gather ur self (money) and go to school
hmmmmmmmmmmm, thank you bro.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by Neduzze5(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2015
amhackdee:
grin

Sharp Igbo Boy! wink

1 Like

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by EfemenaXY: 4:17am On Jun 27, 2015
amhackdee:
am finding it hard to study this days. i am always tired after work.

It will get better, I promise you. I've been there and more, so I understand how you feel. smiley

Just hang in there and remain focused. This means you'll have to drastically cut down other activities. Also try getting as much rest as you.
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
amhackdee:
hmmmmmmmmmmm, thank you bro.

Am not a bro

1 Like

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by mayorkyzo: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Continue with the job and enrol in any national open uni close to u...kill two birds with one stone...

1 Like

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by amhackdee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It will get better, I promise you. I've been there and more, so I understand how you feel. smiley

Just hang in there and remain focused. This means you'll have to drastically cut down other activities. Also try getting as much rest as you.
thaƱks , really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by amhackdee(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Continue with the job and enrol in any national open uni close to u...kill two birds with one stone...
I don't like NOUN
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
amhackdee:
I don't like NOUN

When desirable is not "available " available becomes desirable . In life , if one insist on having the exact things one's heart fantasies , believe you me one will find it hard to progress . The world owe us nothing . To this end , I will advise you to retain your work and enroll in any NOUN centre within your vicinity .
Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by rudebouy: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Empero1:

When desirable is not "available " available becomes desirable . In life , if one insist on having the exact things one's heart fantasies , believe you me one will find it hard to progress . The world owe us nothing . To this end , I will advise you to retain your work and enroll in any NOUN centre within your vicinity .

No Sir! He doesnt like NOUN. He wants to join his mates and experience campus life. He wants to join his mates and experience NYSC. He also wants to join his mates and experience roaming the streets of Nigeria all in the name of job-hunting which cd go on for years after NYSC. He will aftawards start blaming the federal government for being jobless as a graduate and maybe join some biafrans to rant dat hausa and yoruba is responsible for his joblessness.

Probably after his NYSC, he will come back and ask "Is a 50K per month job okay for a graduate?" Then he will be forced to SETTLE for the same 50k job he desperately wants to leave nowcheesy.

Some ppl just cant see far so just let dem be cos his mind is already made up! He wants to go to campuscheesy!

1 Like

Re: 50k Monthly Job Or Chase Post Jamb by Teeboy15(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
amhackdee:
silence is the best answer for you.
Bt u jst replied him undecided
Anyways, blend both so u won't regret latr. You r quite lucky in ur case cos u get d chance to receive advice on this issue. How I wish I had pple to advice me abt leaving my job for full time degree program during my time.
Guy wen all u saved gets finished during sch n jonzin start en... u go regret

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wives Breast, It Is For Babies - Prof. Wale Oke / Read 7 Intimate Secrets Women Wish Men Knew / Family Health Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.