Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal (16994 Views)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / (video)Former Presidential Aide Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal Focus On Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by DanielPop(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Have listened to the song "The mis-education of Lauryn Hill?

realborn:
Congrats Reno. Hope the focus on evangelism is premised on absolute sincerity and focus on God.

Nb:

One of GEJ's aides who failed woefully.

How anyone will attribute hero worship to Jonathan is shocking. A man who completely balkanised Nigeria.

To all those chanting slogans of hate, anger or doom, stay calm. With your eyes you will witness the true change.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by adebrightayo(f): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2015
HAPPY B'day to me.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by formerlyMbulela: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2015
tiger28:
What yeye contract is this? I can produce a 30 mins show on PUBLIC ACCESS TV for nothing. Did they mention which TV network will be broadcasting it? NO!! Gullible Nigerians , I am most sure it's a FREE tv program. People that live in the US will understand what I mean. IF a major contract was signed why wasn't the TV network mentioned? Is it fox,NBC, WB etcno!
Trust Reno to spew propaganda and spin into even supposedly spiritual things.
Don't be surprised that the only channel showing this will be youtube.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by 1stola: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Demented PDPigg losers be like:
[s]
sosanova:
[b]Jonathan enjoying himself in Los Angeles
Mama Patience enjoying life in Otuoke
Reno Omokri being honoured in USA
Doyin Okupe chilling in Lagos
Reuben Abati Studying and empowering himself at Oxford University
Children of Anger (APC) fighting, getting factionalised n having restless night everyday... wherever ur enemies are gathered against u, they shall flee in seven different ways...that is life...OBJ and APC in conjunction with their western allies expected GEJ not to accept defeat n handover so they will give him the Gbagbo treatment, but GEJ surprised them by accepting defeat n handed over, now with the reality on Ground APC is extremely confused about how to govern as a ruling party, they weren't expecting GEJ to accept defeat so easily, their game plan was to start a civil unrest with their opening of Radio Chanji(Change) during the election period in neighbouring Niger Republic, expect more confusion in APC as the days goes by, and they will still keep getting factionalised.. it's only a matter of time as more drama unfolds in APC house of commotion..Karma is a b-itch [/b]
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by ZODZEE: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2015
calebo101:
Enjoying their lives and moving on to higher glory and personal fulfillment.

Jonathan relaxing with his family. Those that rode on hatred and propaganda killing and destroying themselves.

It's called GRACE! God bless you GEJ.

See has Gej resemble abacha for that picsgrin

'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Rapbender(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
opiloper:

What do you mean grin grin
from former media assistant to owning a church. can't u see the business underlined there?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Pope22(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
tiger28:
What yeye contract is this? I can produce a 30 mins show on PUBLIC ACCESS TV for nothing. Did they mention which TV network will be broadcasting it? NO!! Gullible Nigerians , I am most sure it's a FREE tv program. People that live in the US will understand what I mean. IF a major contract was signed why wasn't the TV network mentioned? Is it fox,NBC, WB etcno!
See anger display, no give urself hbp for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol. Public access TV? Even I've been on TV in the US. It's not hard.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2015
good for him...
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Bayswater: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2015
tiger28:

Son of anger, go and produce yours! I can, I will, I should - those are the words associated with failures like you, they never get anything done. Quit hating on Reno, he is a success already.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2015
is public access TV like NTA or something?

kalindaminda:
Lol. Public access TV? Even I've been on TV in the US. It's not hard.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by beyoncausme: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
nice one....
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2015
teeowl:
is public access TV like NTA or something?

I guess so. Dunno. It shows late at night on free channels and no one watches it. Think TV psychics and infomercials

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Maintech: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Nice
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by JaYbeS(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Good one, may God give u more grace to carry on
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Skoopy(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
After seeing this, all I wonder is whether FFK can do anything profitable with his life other than singing for the highest bidder.

Congratulations Mr Omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
This is why i cannot trust God talkless of a Pastor- how can a demon and an angel party in the same room
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by amnesty7: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
There he will be nabbed for impersonating 'wendell simllin'.
I wonder how this impersonator pastor will be telling his flock about forgery and lie. And is he going by the name Wendell or Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by SUBMARINE: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt][b]Jonathan enjoying himself in Los Angeles
Children of Anger (APC) fighting, getting factionalised n having restless night everyday... wherever ur enemies are gathered against u, they shall flee in seven different ways...that is life...OBJ and APC in conjunction with their western allies expected GEJ not to accept defeat n handover so they will give him the Gbagbo treatment, but GEJ surprised them by accepting defeat n handed over, now with the reality on Ground APC is extremely confused about how to govern as a ruling party, they weren't expecting GEJ to accept defeat so easily, their game plan was to start a civil unrest with their opening of Radio Chanji(Change) during the election period in neighbouring Niger Republic, expect more confusion in APC as the days goes by, and they will still keep getting factionalised.. it's only a matter of time as more drama unfolds in APC house of commotion..Karma is a b-itch [/b][/size]

Perfect Observation

Unknown to many Slaves down South, GEJ is the true winner who allowed a President Buhari to expose his illiteracy on governance to the world. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Pastorfavourdes: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Congratulations sir.
This can only be God. Its from glory to glory for you sir.
once again. Congratulations sir. I rejoice with you sir
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by mayordj4real: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt][b]Jonathan enjoying himself in Los Angeles
Children of Anger (APC) fighting, getting factionalised n having restless night everyday... wherever ur enemies are gathered against u, they shall flee in seven different ways...that is life...OBJ and APC in conjunction with their western allies expected GEJ not to accept defeat n handover so they will give him the Gbagbo treatment, but GEJ surprised them by accepting defeat n handed over, now with the reality on Ground APC is extremely confused about how to govern as a ruling party, they weren't expecting GEJ to accept defeat so easily, their game plan was to start a civil unrest with their opening of Radio Chanji(Change) during the election period in neighbouring Niger Republic, expect more confusion in APC as the days goes by, and they will still keep getting factionalised.. it's only a matter of time as more drama unfolds in APC house of commotion..Karma is a b-itch [/b][/size]
Hello, this is a very bad comment. If that is how you veiwed it that they conspired against Jonathan, I will assume it's so. But if you are now wishing this government bad luck with all the problems we are facing. That's the baddest thing ever. I pray we all get it right. Most Nigerians thinks the other way
God bless Nigeria.

I voted for Jonathan. He didn't perform up to expectations, a failure has no excuse no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Orikinla(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Thank God he is returning to his first love.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Stevez32(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2015
nduchucks:
So Beaf has really become a big time Pastor? na wa o. Congrats all the same.

NLers who are old timers here will understand what I just wrote.

Is beaf really reno omokri? I missed that dude, such a political analytical genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by SUBMARINE: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2015
mayordj4real:

Hello, this is a very bad comment. If that is how you veiwed it that they conspired against Jonathan, I will assume it's so. But if you are now wishing this government bad luck with all the problems we are facing. That's the baddest thing ever. I pray we all get it right. Most Nigerians thinks the other way
God bless Nigeria.

I voted for Jonathan. He didn't perform up to expectations, a failure has no excuse no matter what.

You are wrong

God has a way of disgracing people

APC will be disgraced by God and those who thought less of Jonathan will weep for their thoughtless votes.

God bless GEJ cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Rhino5dm: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2015
nduchucks:

That plonker deserves nothing but the hottest part of hell.

Reno Omokri, how about returning the 300 million mansion you acquired in Asokoro through thievery?

May thunder fire you live on TV set while trying to scam more people in the name of evangelism.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Rhino5dm: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Stevez32:

Is beaf really reno omokri? I missed that dude, such a political analytical genius.

Yes. also known as Wendel Slim.

That crook is a general practitioner of crime.

I pity those that will unfortunately be his audience.

When the thief came to Nigeria from US in 2009, he couldn't afford house rent but fast forward to 2015, he has acquired multiple property worth several billions in choice locations both in lagos and abuja.

Beaf, am preparing long sheet of petition against you.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by morbeta(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:
We voted for Buhari
I want him to show us how foolish we are for voting for him by bringing this country to a halt & also bring BANKRUPT Nigeria, so we can pay for being so foolish

Buhari cannot baby sit Nigeria and Nass at the same at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by gamechanger042: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Son go on ur knees nd Beg God for forgivenss
voltron:
This is why i cannot trust God talkless of a Pastor- how can a demon and an angel party in the same room
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2015
nduchucks:

was he really "beaf"? I thought it was just nairalanders throwing accusations. Like saying cramjones is FFK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others In Race For PDP’s Presidential Ticket / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act / Police Teargas Protesting Shi'ite In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.