Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal (16990 Views)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / (video)Former Presidential Aide Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal Focus On Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by ochejoseph(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2015
‎Former Special Assistant on New Media to President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has landed a television deal in the US and will be hosting a Christian teaching program titled ‘Transformations With Reno Omokri’.

The contracts for the show were signed on Thursday the 25th of June, 2015 in California, USA.

The 30 minute weekly telecast is being shot at the Dream Magic Studios in Los Angeles and is produced by the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California. Omokri is the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center.

The telecast will be available to 23 million homes in the United States and broadcast across cable outlets including DISH Network and Comcast.

It will be recalled that in an interview in May 2015, Omokri, who is a pastor, revealed that he would be retiring from politics to focus exclusively on evangelism.

A preview of the show is available on YouTube here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FOTumRQmvE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/omokri-lands-us-tv-deal/

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2015
WOW... Congrat Pastor Reno

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by ochejoseph(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Best wishes to Reno Omokri
Those who were fighting you are now fighting themselves!

May history be kind to you and GEJ

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by nduchucks: 1:20am On Jun 26, 2015
So Beaf has really become a big time Pastor? na wa o. Congrats all the same.

NLers who are old timers here will understand what I just wrote.

23 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Enjoying their lives and moving on to higher glory and personal fulfillment.

Jonathan relaxing with his family. Those that rode on hatred and propaganda killing and destroying themselves.

It's called GRACE! God bless you GEJ.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by manny4life(m): 1:47am On Jun 26, 2015
nduchucks:
So Beaf has really become a big time Pastor? na wa o. Congrats all the same.

NLers who are old timers here will understand what I just wrote.

Lmao... Your archenemy grin grin grin

When I saw Reno Omokri, I remembered Beaf... Nna, I asked the same question o

Pastor Reno, it is well.. Good luck with your calling.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by oshyno(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2015
He will be soo laughing at those children of anger from the sideline.

Congrats Reno.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by sosanova: 2:17am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=13pt][b]Jonathan enjoying himself in Los Angeles
Mama Patience enjoying life in Otuoke
Reno Omokri being honoured in USA
Doyin Okupe chilling in Lagos
Reuben Abati Studying and empowering himself at Oxford University
Children of Anger (APC) fighting, getting factionalised n having restless night everyday... wherever ur enemies are gathered against u, they shall flee in seven different ways...that is life...OBJ and APC in conjunction with their western allies expected GEJ not to accept defeat n handover so they will give him the Gbagbo treatment, but GEJ surprised them by accepting defeat n handed over, now with the reality on Ground APC is extremely confused about how to govern as a ruling party, they weren't expecting GEJ to accept defeat so easily, their game plan was to start a civil unrest with their opening of Radio Chanji(Change) during the election period in neighbouring Niger Republic, expect more confusion in APC as the days goes by, and they will still keep getting factionalised.. it's only a matter of time as more drama unfolds in APC house of commotion..Karma is a b-itch [/b][/size]

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by rescuenaija: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Carry on Reno.

You were one of the few true lights of the GEJ Administration. Keep soaring.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Reno Omikry who block me on Twitter for telling him the truth.

Congrats anyway.

The posters above me, get this into your head.

You keep on shouting Apc Apc, you are happy that they are been fictionalized. This are politicians, be it Pdp or Apc they don't give a dam about you E-trolls, all they are after I'd about themselves and their families and friends and associates.

Do you see them disagree or fight when their ward robe allowance was announced?

I urge you all to brace up and fight for your right.

You are saying Ruben Abati, Doyin Okupe, and Jonathan are all enjoying themselves abroad.

They once rule and Lord over you, siphon and loot the treasury with their cronies to the suffering of the ordinary masses like me and you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by realborn(m): 6:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats Reno. Hope the focus on evangelism is premised on absolute sincerity and focus on God.

Nb:

One of GEJ's aides who failed woefully.

How anyone will attribute hero worship to Jonathan is shocking. A man who completely balkanised Nigeria.

To all those chanting slogans of hate, anger or doom, stay calm. With your eyes you will witness the true change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Wendell Simlim! Its a tough job working for government. Even the hitherto righteous gets soiled. Go and atone for your sins

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by PRYCE(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2015
His oga rubbed off some of his GOODLUCK on him! Carry Go Sir! your exit brought about the much needed comedy in AdeSHITna and Shehu! The interpreters general of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by omanifrank(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2015
from politricks to preach the Gospel... your sins have been forgiven son
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by tiger28: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2015
What yeye contract is this? I can produce a 30 mins show on PUBLIC ACCESS TV for nothing. Did they mention which TV network will be broadcasting it? NO!! Gullible Nigerians , I am most sure it's a FREE tv program. People that live in the US will understand what I mean. IF a major contract was signed why wasn't the TV network mentioned? Is it fox,NBC, WB etcno!

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by caselessogbuagu: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2015
There he will be nabbed for impersonating 'wendell simllin'.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Good to hear.

While we are entertained by the APC show of shame on local television everyday here, Reno is writing his name in gold.

Pastor Oche, yours is on the way too.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Kufie(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
LOL. Him don hammer be that
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by ayusco85(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerian lawmakers got paid 2 months’ salary for Day 1. Conducted Election Day 2. Put up a Boxing Show Day 3 Adjourned to come back July 21 - Kayode Ogundamisi

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
We voted for Buhari
I want him to show us how foolish we are for voting for him by bringing this country to a halt & also bring BANKRUPT Nigeria, so we can pay for being so foolish

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Pangea: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
angry
Corrupt and lying pastor!
He should preach his transformation message to the depraved!

Which deal did he land?
Nigerians and comprehension problem !
The 30 minute weekly telecast is being shot at the Dream Magic Studios in Los Angeles and is produced by the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California. Omokri is the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center.
Is he not the founder of the ministry and he paid with the money looted from Nigeria for the 30 mins program?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Go into the world and preach the good news of christ.
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Sweetyie(f): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by mytime24(f): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
B
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Goldenheart(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Click "Like" if you miss the Clueless one already cry
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by youngwarlocks: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
oj
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Beaf
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Rapbender(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
the church is now a business centre. may God save us

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by ipreach: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2015
congratulations to the parrot
Re: Reno Omokri Lands US TV Deal by Abbey2sam(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2015
M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu / Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu / Speaker Of Rivers Assembly Stripped Of Security Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.