Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! (4585 Views)

'I Can't Wait To Be A Mum' - Linda Ikeji / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Yes my beauty queen! I can't wait for her to get pregnant and give birth to beauty. She will create another beauty queen. See her beauty! I've never seen a beauty in naija like her! Mona your time shall come soon! Trust in the Lord.

Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Edwardhead(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Just like... she too fine
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 6:19am On Jun 26, 2015
Edwardhead:
Just like... she too fine
Yeah
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2015
She is truly beautiful,please let's Celebrate beauty on Nairaland.

Moderator, front page please.
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by youngberry001(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2015
she's not as cute like my sister I swear

but she fine little wink

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2015
1acre:
She is truly beautiful,please let's Celebrate beauty on Nairaland.

Moderator, front page please.
huh?
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2015
youngberry001:
she's not as cute like my sister I swear

but she fine little wink
umm let's so her pic.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by igbsam(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2015
e be like d people wey dey this thread dey high on zobo.

Abi una wan creat church of worshipping muna ?

*spits and runs out of thread*

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by nuelzy: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2015
i think dis op's palm-wine has an obssessing venom..maybe munachi's vagina's fluid.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by emilyone(f): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
She is effortlessly beautiful kiss
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Otutu1(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
She's so basic,

Her pH is reaching 13 undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Pineapp: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Marry her na undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by youngberry001(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
umm let's so her pic.
to seen her is very difficult

Cuz I don't exposed her pix in public like u do to dis 1

so cool
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Shortyy(f): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
lmaoo.. obsession
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Otutu1:
She's so basic,

Her pH is reaching 13 undecided
how? She's a goddess
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
i think dis op's palm-wine has an obssessing venom..maybe munachi's vagina's fluid.
oh shut up vulgar mouth. If you don't lime her or this post run along. Why comment?
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by nuelzy: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up vulgar mouth. If you don't lime her or this post run along. Why comment?
u re quite correct...i dont "LIME" her...ode...no go correct ur mistake
..keep hitting on a girl dat wont even notice ur entire generation
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Otutu1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how? She's a goddess

What does she have that you won't see in a good club on a Friday night?
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
u re quite correct...i dont "LIME" her...ode...no go correct ur mistake
..keep hitting on a girl dat wont even notice ur entire generation
keep commenting on a post that doesn't concern you..jobless fool who can't feed his immediate generation.
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Otutu1:

What does she have that you won't see in a good club on a Friday night?
umm not in a club in Lagos. You joking?
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Jonwesley(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper, get a live and free us from your foolish obsession. Why must you bring up pictures and stories daily on Munachi Abii? Okay, yes if U like die for her since you are crazily obsessed with her but do it silently and stave us of these innuendos and public opprobrium that you deserve for acting this way.
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jonwesley:
Palmwinetapper, get a live and free us from your foolish obsession. Why must you bring up pictures and stories daily on Munachi Abii? Okay, yes if U like die for her since you are crazily obsessed with her but do it silently and stave us of these innuendos and public opprobrium that you deserve for acting this way.
Jon fool, look at the long epistle you just wrote. Damn fool.you care too much
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Jonwesley(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Jon fool, look at the long epistle you just wrote. Damn fool.you care too much

I gave you a harmless piece of advice to better your image and save you from an illusion. Read my post very well.. That statement - foolish obsession is not an insult. You chose rather to insult me. Do I accept that you don't understand English language or it's a case of low self esteem that is your problem.
I took a review of your posts made on this forum and it was 40 altogether so far and of these posts, 33 were all on Munachi or have to be something about her. Now what do we call that? Pathetic.
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jonwesley:

I gave you a harmless piece of advice to better your image and save you from an illusion. Read my post very well.. That statement - foolish obsession is not an insult. You chose rather to insult me. Do I accept that you don't understand English language or it's a case of low self esteem that is your problem.
I took a review of your posts made on this forum and it was 40 altogether so far and of these posts, 33 was all on Munachi or have to be something about her. Now what do we call that? Pathetic.
again you continue you prove how much you're jobless and how much you care. Look at your essays. Dude why you so pressed??
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Jonwesley(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
again you continue you prove how much you're jobless and how much you care. Look at your essays. Dude why you so pressed??

Let me leave you to continue wallowing in your obsession of munachi. Too much palmie or palm wine effect can not be far from a palm wine tapper. Abi now, that is what I can conclude here.
Re: I Can't Wait For This Celeb To Get Pregnant And Have A Baby! by Palmwinetapper: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Jonwesley post=35191654]

Let me leave you to continue wallowing in your obsession of munachi. Too much palmie or palm wine effect can not be far from a palm wine tapper. Abi now, that is what I can conclude here.[/qote] you're so daft its unreal. Get gone nigga!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: White Men Chilling With Bottles Of Beer On The Streets Of Lagos / Actor Alexx Ekubo Rocks Cute Matching Outift With Fiancee, Unveils Wedding Tag / Adokiye without clothes,xplains Photos (www.cemiasblog..com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.