Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (90478 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tosin400: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tosin400: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ClassCaptain(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:/

And she is claiming Virgin with all these exposed milkshake?

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

How i foolishly wasted 80k at a Nightclub sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.

And she is claiming Virgin with all these exposed milkshake?

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

How i foolishly wasted 80k at a Nightclub sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nne5: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who she epp?
Are you shittin' me?

Did I just see disvirgin?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by oglalasioux(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Which side is she still a virgin? Vagina or anus?

401 Likes 27 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by jadarmani(f): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
oglalasioux:
Which side is she still a virgin? Vagina or anus?
I can't help but Lol here. Abeg help me ask.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
ok
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Mimisboygreat: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! who is talking? if Halima Abubakar na still virgin make my yansh bend!! infact if she still be virgin i go believe say mama ejima my neighbour na still virgin. see embaricement o
grin grin grin

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by kidman96(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
we already know you are a Virgin, abeg rest for the matter or go to BBC and CNN. she acts like she is only Virgin in the world. its not a big deal. being a virgin doesn't make you a decent girl. some more decent girls lose their virginity out of many reasons beyond their control,like poverty and rape. she should shut up.

After all some ladies who have had sex can restore their virginity(hymen) through surgeries in Vietnam. who knows if thats what she did.

if you doubt it google it or...

http://www.voanews.com/content/in-vietnam-virginal-restoration-comes-at-a-cost-142509975/181024.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7275558.stm

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by melodyirish(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by AKMoney1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Vir kini? Iffahear cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by FreeWorld23: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Werey! Are we here to joke? grin

My friend below who just came from Russia is ready to deflower you.

Pvssy wey don slack already lipsrsealed

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Integrityfarms(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is what we call Seeking for Cheap Notice!
Who ask her question before she come dey do notice me

11 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
I would rather marry a decent non virgin...Hiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by saintkel(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wot kind of nonsense is dis pls? When did announcing virginity become a thing of public notice?. D kind thunder wey go fire dis girl eh

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Fadahunsi(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower .

Nd she is claiming virgin with these exposed milkshake

God knows best

It isn't disflower but DEFLOWER!!!

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by naijacentric(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
if i hear

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Spells(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who her virginity epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Btruth: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wonders they says.....,
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
She is right oo, even me, I am d owner of dangote group of companies

11 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tizblink: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
You say what? undecided
You have not said what you are looking for
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tizblink: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by fortunechy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
my late grand mum wz a virgin b4 she died.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ofemigeorge(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
English is a very difficult language.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by free2ryhme: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
why cant she marry an Aboki to scatter the area
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by henryutd(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jesus I hope you are still in heaven and you heareth all things.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by AKMoney1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower .

Nd she is claiming virgin with these exposed milkshake

God knows best

Really? Over sabi undecided

Who dash you class captain?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Teejayphillip(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats and goodluck to u...

Another man's pride you being a virgin and another man's headache again...

But u being a V-yansh,only baba God saabi ur addy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by acunon: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Story,full of craps
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by herzern(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
free2ryhme:
why cant she marry an Aboki to scatter the area

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ElyonG(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who you Epp.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.