Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,645 members, 7,840,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? (721 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by gift01: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2015
This is Nairaland; questions like this is allowed.... I got (mumu) thinking this morning as I prepare for work.
Whether they call it 3G, 3.5G or 4G its always the same ish from our network providers. Surfing the net is slower at times and faster some other time. Regardless of network or device, I personally believe network is faster between 2am and 9am. Am talking from experience. Do you agree with me or not?
Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2015
I concur. .
Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Op are you residential in sambisa?
Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by Whizpeter(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
If Network wan Punish you, No matter the time, 4G or 2G, your browsing speed go slow die...
Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
When you are with your Glo sim. grin
Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by Oyetboy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Karleb:
When you are with your Glo sim. grin
na die be that; D

1 Like

Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by Kingsasian(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
I do most of my downloads at midnight preferably between the hours of 2 a.m and 7 a.m

1 Like

Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
It's at night dear
Re: On an Average: When Is The Best Time To Browse In Nigeria? by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
It's at night dear, I enjoy browsing at night... It's more faster

(1) (Reply)

The New Yezz Andy A4m Smartphone / Airtel Suprise / Are These The 3 MAJOR Tablets With 2GB Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.